[Game Over! GG] Stranded: A Mafia Game

I still don't really have the idea of who the criminals are, even by reading carefully what you wrote on @sailboat, but what Hongaarse wrote i think is actually right to ask. I haven't found any clues yet, although i'm still looking for them; maybe i will still have to vote randomly, but i will wait for put a name in the elimination, maybe at the last moment we discover something. But i can already tell who i trust for now:

Trust - HongaarseBeer

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will cast my vote. I decided not to follow up on my previous 'suspicion' and go for something else. I have reasons to believe that this person might be a criminal and who knows, maybe he likes the fact that I was suspecting Sailboat, thus encouraging it...

This person is LykosHand (nothing personal whatsoever, just so you know). So:

Eliminate-LykosHand

Trust-Anstane

I'll be perfectly honest, at this point I don't know whom to trust or not to trust. However, in one regard, I am going to follow my gut instinct and believe that it was not just coincidence.

Trust - Fair Family

As I said, I was indeed visited by the town drunk and, while I don't know why you're claiming the role of town drunk, I'm willing to believe you for now, simply because I'd rather believe that then the fact that you nailed the 1/7 chance.

As for who to vote out, I am going to abstain from voting for the moment, however, I might vote before time runs out. I still need to think of whom, though.

Well,time is short and I still don't have a definitive answer for who to vote, so...I'm going to do this:

Eliminate: Cool Girl

I know this is pretty much a throwaway vote as she will be removed, but I don't know if she will be eliminated in spite of the vote or in addition to the vote. If it's the latter, I might as well do this and hope that, in this way, we don't lose multiple people. I mean, we could hit a criminal, but...honestly, I don't know at this point.

i just want to point out that if you look at HoongaarseBeer's post on page 3. he made a list of players. 2 have already died and he is just going down the list very methodically. i do NOT believe in coincidence. 

On 6/4/2017 at 5:54 PM, LykosHand said:

Since we didn't have any other clues, i will vote a random person:

Eliminate - sailboat

this is your clue change your votes

You really are a poor sap... If anybody else will not gonna change votes I'll gonna volunteer as the executioner @HongaarseBeer I'll make sure your death aint to painful.

Spoiler

By burning you at the stake!

• sailboat cackles maniacally

I kid I kid. I'll just vote you out and let my imaginary friend called mr.fate to deal with ya. 

6 minutes ago, sailboat said:

You really are a poor sap... If anybody else will not gonna change votes I'll gonna volunteer as the executioner @HongaarseBeer I'll make sure your death aint to painful.

Hide contents

By burning you at the stake!

• sailboat cackles maniacally

I kid I kid. I'll just vote you out and let my imaginary friend called mr.fate to deal with ya. 

Did you give your trust vote already?

1 minute ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

Did you give your trust vote already?

do i really have too?

Fiiiiiiine

Spoiler

Trust - Cool Girl 

reason: the unconscious tells no lies

Night Two

A. Trust System [required: 6]
Lykos Hand - 1 [Jace Stormkirk]
Hongaarse Beer - 1 [Lykos Hand]
Anstane - 1 [Hongaarse Beer]
Fair Family - 2 [Anstane, Fair Family]
Cool Girl - 1 [Sailboat]

B. Elimination for the Day [required: 4]
Lykos Hand - 1 [Hongaarse Beer]
Hongaarse Beer - 3 [Fair Family, Jace Stormkirk, Sailboat]
Cool Girl - 1 [Anstane]
Sailboat - 1 [Jace Stormkirk]

The votation continued once more in the island where the passengers were stranded. Suspicions were cast to certain people and the man named Hongaarse Beer was the one who was suspected the most. Some remarked that his statements were quite suspicious while others said that the dead people were not mere coincidences, but that Hongaarse methodically killed them. 

The passengers were exhausted as it is. Of course, living in an island where there were two murderers and three deaths already had taken its toll on them. In fact, one of them had become a mad man, choosing to give out information, but neither giving aid to the search nor doing anything to help. Perhaps he was suspicious or perhaps he was just tired and lost sanity, no one knew.

Hongaarse Beer was brought to the cliffside where S. Paul, the protector, apparently fell from. The passengers thought to bring him there for the sake of having him die where he had killed one of the innocents. In the meantime, Hongaarse Beer began to go into a series of screams, "I'm innocent! I'm innocent! I'm innocent!"

None heeded his claims. They simply decided to drag him further to the edge where he would be pushed to his death. Hongaarse Beer continued to scream, "I'm innocent! I'm the dreamer!"

No one believed him and at last, someone decided to push him over and he fell, fell to the deep waters or perhaps to the rocks by the bay. The passengers inspected his belongings and they became grim. Hongaarse really was the dreamer and perhaps, he had some findings, but all is lost now. Dead men speak no more. The passengers left saddened at what had happened.

===========

Monsieur Fate appeared before one of the passengers who had left the pack. "Perhaps it's time to stop this farce?"

"Maybe it is." The person named Cool Girl spoke.

"Well, I had thought a robot to play as Cool Girl's substitute would work, but it hasn't contributed at all." He replied. "Well, the real Cool Girl was on vacation after all. I can't just bring her to this island."

"Goodbye, master." The robot replied and Monsieur Fate brought the switch to the Off button.

Hongaarse Beer is dead. He was an innocent Dreamer.

Cool Girl was just a robot who malfunctioned. The real Cool Girl was on vacation. She was an innocent Normie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Night Two has begun. It will end 24 hours from now. Send in your Night Actions if you have one via PM. Don't forget that at night, commenting on the thread is not allowed.]

Fair Family has gotten the privelege. I will be sending what reward you got later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Players of Stranded: A Mafia Game
  -     S. Paul as Bodyguard
  -     Cool Girl as Normie
  -     Twin Aero as Vigilante
  -     Fair Family as ???
  -     Anstane as ???
  -     Hongaarse Beer as Dreamer
  -    Another Retired Shipper as Detective
  -     Lykos Hand as ???
  -     Sailboat as ???
  -     Jace Stormkirk as ???

Edited by Monsieur Divergent

Day Three

[What transpired at Night]
Monsieur Fate smirked as he looked at the monitor screen. The game was near its endgame, apparently, all of the remaining passengers had gathered near Jace Stormkirk's residence. Who would win this round?

===========

Fair Family was ready with his gun. Winning the Trust System had allowed him to gain a special privelege; this privelege was being able to use one of the dead people's abilities for the night, on top of visiting other people as a Drunk Guy, and he took the Vigilante Ability for the night. He had attempted to visit Lykos Hand earlier to block his role, but he didn't find him anywhere, thus, he simply chose to proceed with his assassination attempt on Jace Stormkirk, one whom he had suspicions on.

Fair Family stealthily waited outside of the residence; he turned to the other areas, trying to see if anyone was there laying in wait. There he saw Sailboat in one of the bushes and Anstane atop one of the trees. He took no heed to them and decided to simply enter through the back door of the abandoned cabin where Jace had decided to stay for the night.

"Surrender, you criminal!" Fair Family told Jace, pointing the gun at his face.

"What?! I'm one of the innocent." Jace Stormkirk replied. "Don't hurt me."

"Of course, you are." Fair Family told Jace in a sarcastic tone, smirking all the while. "For justice!" He shot at Jace Stormkirk and the man fell down. He left without checking the body.

Meanwhile, Sailboat saw Jace falling down, but he did not see the assailant, but he suspected it to be the partner of Anstane, whom he saw stalking Jace as well, atop the tree. "Perhaps it was Fair Family?" He said aloud to himself. "Or perhaps it was Lykos Hand?"

A voice told behind him, "You called?"

Sailboat turned, in time to see Lykos Hand behind him. "Wha-"

And he was whacked upside the head with a shovel.

==========

[Daytime]
Fair Family, Lykos Hand, and Anstane gathered once more in the beach area. Fair Family told them that he had killed Jace Stormkirk, one of the criminals, and he stated that either Anstane or Lykos Hand was a criminal, and they had to find out who the other one was today. 

Just then, Jace Stormkirk arrived and greeted the group. Fair Family was the one with the most surprise, "What?! How are you alive?"

"I'm the bulletproofed guy." Jace Stormkirk calmly replied. "Those two in front of you are the criminals. Sailboat is dead and there's only two of us, so I believe this is the bitter end."

"Wha- I-is that t-true?" Fair Family looked at both Anstane and Lykos Hand. "P-please we m-must t-talk it out-t."

"Sorry. No can do." Anstane cooly said. "You had a lot of chances already."

"Checkmate!" Lykos Hand proclaimed, and the both of them revealed their weapons. "We win!"

===========

Anstane and Lykos Hand cleaned themselves before riding the small fishing boat they had discovered in the other side of the island. They started with ten in this uninhabited island, and now it was only the two of them left. They turned to each other and grinned; they had defeated eight innocent people. 

"If they had banded together, it might have been harder for us, right?" Lykos Hand told Anstane.

"Perhaps it would be so, but we wouldn't go down without a fight." Anstane answered, his tone serious.

"Well, it did well. Nothing to regret." Lykos Hand replied. "Let's leave this blood-stained island, shall we?"

"Yes."

And so, the two of them left the island. And they lived happily ever after....

THE END ~

Sailboat is dead. He was an innocent Tracker.

Jace Stormkirk is dead. He was an innocent Bulletproofed.

Fair Family is dead. He was an innocent Drunk Guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Congratulations to:

The Criminals!

Anstane won the game. He was the guilty Stalker.

Lykos Hand won the game. He was the guilty Strongman.

~ This was a really fun game. I loved how you all reacted to everyone else and I'm impressed with the criminals for surviving the game, despite all odds. I'm also happy that some of you had a lead on who the criminals were, but you could have shared your info so as to let your side win. Anyways, GOOD GAME to everyone. ~

~ Kindly offer feedback for this game and suggestions for next games. Stay tuned for the next game which will be launched soon. ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Players of Stranded: A Mafia Game
  -     S. Paul as Bodyguard
  -     Cool Girl as Normie
  -     Twin Aero as Vigilante
  -     Fair Family as Drunk Guy

-     Anstane as Stalker
  -     Hongaarse Beer as Dreamer
  -    Another Retired Shipper as Detective

-     Lykos Hand as Strongman
  -     Sailboat as Tracker
  -     Jace Stormkirk as Bulletproofed

well it was fun while it lasted but i made a terrible error by forgetting about the dreamer and him only seeing 4 people instead with only one being a criminal.... that would have explained his actions.... but at least i made it to the end i will join the next game when it arises.... and i will play differently next time. (beside the fact i will probably not be the same person)

Ah, so that was the advantage that FairFamily got. That could have turned things around, had he targeted his kill wisely.

Good game, everyone.

I have to say that despite all I had a lot of fun in this game even if it was my first time ^^; i admit that i and Anstane in some situations were lucky and when Dive had placed the Trust System i started to worry because i was really in trouble. However GG at everyone, i already say that the next time i will still partecipate :) 

Edited by LykosHand

Really not my luck, I had 1 in 2 to pick the right one. Oh well part of the game.

Also I think it might have been a good idea to have a b!t more roles around preserving life rather then information. Something like the doctor who can heal a person 'killed' could certainly extend the game in a good way.

Edited by FairFamily

I liked playing this. I know my brain was all over the place, as I suspected nearly everyone... :D 

I will participate next time, I'm certain. Though I think it will be more fun if we have more participants, there's nothing you can do about that, is there?

3 hours ago, FairFamily said:

Something like the doctor who can heal a person 'killed' could certainly extend the game in a good way.

This would be a good one. Though it's important that the person that gets killed doesn't have his role revealed beforehand because that would ruin it.

Good Show, one thing I'd like to mention now is that the risk of getting killed is sometimes worth delivering your report to the town, as Sailboat might have noticed, even for power roles individual reports don't do nearly enough to win the game, its through cross checking results of multiple reports that the town can maximize their chances of hitting a criminal even in a random vote.