[Trespassers IC] A Necessary Pit-stop: Fast Food Done Eldrich

Hal Henderics

Navin had, just about as they were entering, followed the others -- after looking at the gigantic oddities of the parking lot and the eldritch strangeness of the restaurant himself (keeping his glances at certain areas fleeting lest they take a toll upon his mind), he was rather bemused. Well, and worried: his expression was something of a half-frown, the expression of a man who is uneasy but experienced enough with unsettling situations not to be in a panic. "Well, if this was our intended destination, then we would seem to be dealing with some sort of being rather... above our level. Hmm."

Liliya

Liliya addressed Masaru. "Okay. I don't think smacking it's going to fix the problem." She followed up the stairs into the main body of the restaurant. The appearance was weird, unsettling. And on the subject of unsettling, there was the skeleton who had either cloned himself, or had some identical twins. Preferring to avoid the angry skeletons, Liliya moved to the vending machine, and began to inspect it, searching for an obvious way to extract food from it.

The Vending machine has a coil slot, coin return button, a numberpad going from 0 through 9, a slot in the bottom that snacks come from, and a 4 digit display.  It seems one puts money inside the machine, then punches in 4 numbers to get what they want out of it.

There is nothing indicating what food is in it, or even what numbers correspond to food, or any prices.

Edited by Hal Henderics

Feeling the gaze of barely restrained power pass over him Orville immediately enacts Standard Gremlin Strategy Number Two. 

"PLEASE DO NOT ENACT TERRIBLE VIOLENCE UPON MY PERSON OH GREAT AND MERCIFUL HUMAN!"

In the blink of an eye he is on the ground groveling before Samantha. 

Edited by The Froggy Ninja

Liliya

"We stopped here for a reason, so there's got to be a way for us to pay." Muttering under her breath, Liliya glanced around searching for any employee type folk who may be wandering around. If there is no one to be found, she then gets into line to wait and inquire about the currency type which the machine will accept.

"And you listen here, If you can't even keep your filthy meat from being undead like my beautiful lich self, I have no intention of paying for it, now are you going to go get your manager, or am I going to have to make him come out?"

"And you listen here, If you can't even keep your filthy meat from being undead like my beautiful lich self, I have no intention of paying for it, now are you going to go get your manager, or am I going to have to make him come out?"

The three skeletons speak in unison.

"I'm sorry sir, but the manager is currently unavailable, can you please allow the other customers to make their orders sirs?"

One of the register jockeys says, now Extremely nervous.

"How Dare you, how disrespectful.  Screw the other customers, I have eons more time than these peons, and I will use them however I please, now get, your, manager!"

"How Dare you, how disrespectful.  Screw the other customers, I have eons more time than these peons, and I will use them however I please, now get, your, manager!"

That Lich will make this problematic for anyone wanting to wait in line. It sounds like he has been here a while.

"Oh Trust me fleshbaby, there isn't ANYONE who can 'Deal with me'."

He says, melding into a single skeleton, and getting into Masaru's Face.

He shoves a hand into Masaru's chest.

"Are you going to 'Deal with me?' You don't want that."

He punks, his robe billowing dramatically around his bony frame.

"Come back when you can cut like me chump."

He says, turning his precious precious back on Masaru, walking back to harass the Cashiers more.

As your eyes adjust to the strange room you begin to notice things you could have sworn weren't there before, decorations, tables, lesser beings hiding in the shadows, etc. all appear before you as you look around at the ever expanding room.  One new feature that stands out the most is the advent of a staircase made of glass, hard-light, or some other mostly translucent material that leads up to a bar on a loft level that only covers about half the room.  The only being you can see sitting at the bar is a large creature, nearly seven feet tall and half as wide, draped in a thick leather coat and leaning over some smoking beverage.  Those who can detect magic even slightly would note a strange energy radiating from it, something unnatural to make your stomach twist, your skin crawl, and spine tingle.

Masaru grabs at the skeleton's shoulder and starts to physically lift him up with seemingly no effort, his weapon held in the other hand. "I'm going to give you one chance to apologize, and thank me for not destroying you on sight." His voice was held low, not angry sounding - but threatening nonetheless. "I'm not exactly the kind of guy you want to be pushing around."

"Where did he just-  What?  Violence?  I don't know you!" Samantha exclaims at the groveling midget, "Unless you think you deserve it, which would be weird and self-destructive.  Okay, who are you, and why the heck do you think we're going to attack you for no apparent reason?"

"OK Fattie, Sorry I didn't destroy you on sight, Future maggot pile, Eat shit!"

He shouts, Teleporting, and blasting the ground, the Catmonsters push a button on the counter, and the vending machines and counters slide into the floor, the crowd scatters as his concussive blast pushes them away.

He rips a pile of raw hamburger meat out of the ground, animating it with fell energy.  It floats up and around him, forming a ring with legs, with him standing smugly in the center of it.

The Crowd forms a circle and begins shouting in various languages. a pair of three masses of tentacles take out samsung phones and begin recording.

Rap Archlich is preparing a magic spell, drawing a wraith's bone microphone!

"Yeah, Fuckhead, I'm not your mama's skeleton, I'm the fucking OG skeleton!"

Happy Meat is forming some sort of tube...

Combat Log

Spoiler

(1d20=15+5=20) Masaru

Health: 48/48

(1d20=7+0=7) Original Skeleton Gangster: Rap Archlich

Health: Pristine Bones

(1d20=2+0=2) Happy Meat: Undead Burger King

Health: High Mass

"Oh, you actually want to do this, then? Then don't say I didn't warn you, bastard!" Masaru enters a stance with his sword held end-up behind him, almost like a stylized version of a batter getting ready for a swing. Bolts of lightning crackle in the air around him as he does so, bouncing off of the cheap, questionably sanitized surfaces near him.

Brave Stance

Masaru gains 13 Likes as beings record his Posing on their shitty phones, but more importantly, he gains 4 RES, shifting into Brave Stance!

Rap Archlich casts Blood Diamonds, granting Happy Meat +5 Additional Resistance this turn!

Happy Meat has formed the Sausage and Blitzcit Combo platter, a cannon made from Hamburger meat, and stuffed with necromantically defiled gravy and biscuits, it will fire next turn!

Rap Archlich is preparing a sick beat, beatboxing to itself as it flexes it's bones in front of everyone.

Combat Log

Hide contents

(1d20=15+5=20) Masaru

Health: 48/48 (+4 RES.(Permanent/Conditional) Brave Stance)

Health: High Mass (+5 RES (1 Turn).)

-SUB TARGET: Sausage+Blitzcit Combo Platter

"Now you'll know what it means to face down Yamaguchi Masaru!" He launches into a series of three strikes; two diagonal cuts, descending, and a third thrust straight to where the lich's heart would be if he still had flesh, all executed at a speed that seemed highly improbable with the size of the weapon being used.

Dragon's Rage, hit the Rap Archlich all three times, take 48*.2 = 10 damage.

Navin instinctively got into an evasive position when the concussive blast rang out, but when he saw the summoning of the bizarre meat monster and the beginning of the unfolding of the fight, he began to move. "Two on one isn't exactly fair, is it? Perhaps it would be best that we even things out a little, hmm?" Navin leaps into the fight, taking a couple of wind-up steps and then jumping at the meat monster, straightening out his fingers and preparing to send the force of his explosion out into a tightly-controlled blast from their points -- and then sending that hand towards the strange hamburger-meat creature.

Piercing Strike on the Happy Meat!

Masaru lashes out at... the Happy Meat? It's status as encircling the Archlich causes it to inherently soak up all of the Dragon's Rage, The Happy Meat takes (34+35+35-30=74) 74 DAMAGE!!!

His sword very nearly smashes through the meat instantly, leaving it with less than a third of it's mass.

Navin Follows up this attack with his own, his explosive fists turning what was once a pile of raw hamburger meat into what is now a pile of charbroiled patties and toasted buns, dealing a total of (9+12=21+25%=26) 26 Damage!

Spoiler

Roll(5d6)+12:
2,3,6,2,5,+12
Total:30

Roll(1d4)+0:
4,+0
Total:4

Roll(5d6)+12:
1,6,2,5,6,+12
Total:32

Roll(1d4)+0:
3,+0
Total:3

Roll(5d6)+12:
5,2,6,3,5,+12
Total:33

Roll(1d4)+0
Total:2

This time, the Archlich Rapper lays down a sick beat, causing rotting and diseased potatoes to be instantly turned into char by unholy fire.  The storm of black needles surrounds him, and with it's passive ability, it makes an Instant attack, (1d2=2) Spearing through Navin's Shoulder with a potato wedge moving at just under supersonic speed, and dealing (1d20+10=15) 9 Damage!

"You can't step up to the champ, chumps!  When I'm spittin lyrics like you'll be spittin teeth, you'll be seeing me in the crypt, kiddies!!"

The Archlich Rapper is preparing yet another sick beat!

The Fastest Food whirrs dangerously...

Combat Log

Hide contents

(1d20=15+5=20) Masaru

Health: 48/48 (+4 RES.(Permanent/Conditional) Brave Stance)

(1d20=10+10=20 (Coin Flip 1d2=1)) Fastest Food

Health: Full Course

(1d20=8+3=11) Navin

Health: High Mass (+5 RES (1 Turn).)

-SUB TARGET: Sausage+Blitzcit Combo Platter

An audible sigh can be heard from above as the ArchLich continues to speak, followed by a glass being set down on the bar and the sound of a coat shuffling around as someone stands.

((OOC: Morgan prepares to enter battle at the start of next round.))

Michael Mot

In the meantime the motorcyclist had reached the imposing looking door of the castle, and he stepped off of his motorcycle to start his walk towards it. Not a lot of people were fond of the idea of a Motocycle tearing up inside of their home, and the motorcyclist was looking forward to introducing himself to the owners of the castle. Which is why anyone looking at the outside of the castle would notice a white motorcycle impatiently moving forwards and backwards on it's own, while an entity that is most likely it's rider is knocking rather loudly on the doors of a freakish hybrid of a tank and a castle.

As an afterthought he put on his plausibly French accent as he tried to say in the most peaceful tone he could muster "Is there anyone home?".

Masaru enters a Stance, the Fang Stance!

Fastest Food Whirs Ominously.

Navin uses Flurry of Explosions, attacking the Fastest Food 4 times in a row, for 12 damage apiece! Potato shards Chip off the mass, leaving very few left. It's Crunch time for the Fastest Food!

Oh no! The Fastest Food Retaliates with Spud Masher, dealing (1d20+5=15+5, 8+5, 1+5, 7+5=20, 13, 6, 12=14, 7, 0, 6=27) 27 damage over 4 hits!

"The only puppet here is you fool, flopping around with your flesh and drool, just try swinging to a real cool skeleton, little meat, you'll find my mad-gics just can't be beat!"

Archlich Rapper summons another Happy Meat.

Combat Log

Hide contents

(1d20=15+5=20) Masaru

Health: 38/48 (+4 RES.(Permanent/Conditional) Brave Stance)

(1d20=10+10=20 (Coin Flip 1d2=1)) Fastest Food

Health: Practically Mashed

(1d20=12) Morgan

Health: 60/60

(1d20=8+3=11) Navin

Health: 11/38

(1d20=4+0=4) Happy Meat: Undead Burger King

Health: High Mass

Calming down slightly Orville explains. "I am a Gremlin, you are powerful and you looked at me. Generally when powerful things notice Gremlins things do not go well for the Gremlin. Also I broke that machine the other human was trying to use and you started looking for someone after it failed to work."

Mar exits the castle, and begins constructing a portal, using some glass beads that glow bright white, and a bloodstained scale, carved with some odd runes and covered in a red fuzz.  The orc is now using his hands to spawn a grey stone, forming it into an arc.