What is your main team and how many hours do you have of gameplay

Rainlove

Spoiler

1.png

Spoiler

2.png

That`s my whole troop roster, lower row in box is meant to be trained someday. I pick the most convenient team for any upcoming tasks, I dont care if IVs are perfect, if they are decent, I`m ok with it. Few ofthem EV trained, but man, this is one hell of a time consumer. I was lucky enough to get shiny Teddiursa and I love this sprite - black monster with guts and flameorb.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the team that I currently have with me:

Main team.png

these are all of the pokemon that I have in rotation. All pokemon are above level 75, ev trained and have appropriate natures. My total game time is around 144 hours - I spent a fair bit of time trying to get heracross from the aventurine woods, and was stuck for a while on how to proceed. Mightyena is there as an honorary awesome shiny

PartyBox.png

Edited by Mint3kool

This is my current mono poison team

mono poison.png

I named everyone as what I think they are at first.

I don't train other type of pokemon (for now). Beedrill is there because I haven't trained my gastly I got from trade.

Oh and I have 38 hours in game.

Says I have 300+ hours but I'm hoping a good portion of that is from me leaving the game open for the weekends. 

Although this game has absorbed my life since I found out about it in November. Great experience either way; no regrets.

Here's my team so far. 

Spoiler

Untitle.png

All Ev trained. Top six have been my go to since the circus. Haven't had the opportunity to use the bottom 3. Thinking about switching mamoswine for Weavile since I don't need double ground types and would love a stealth rocker. Maybe adding Gardevoir for the fairy since I don't want to waste an entire slot. Although Mamoswine and Rotom combo did a great job finishing off Adrienn's remaining pokemon after magnezone and metagross finally went down. Probably need to post in a help my team thread since I would love advice.

Edited by waterca
messed up spoiler

This is my current Little Cup team with which I just finished EP16's story

Spoiler

jIxeBDj.pngNmAsyy7.png

The team originally had:

- Goldeen with Lightningrod, which I ditched around badge 3-4 for one of those free Spritzee.

- Woobat (Simple Calm Mind), which got ditched for Klink around the Ice gym. Klink eventually got replaced by Ice Body Seel.

- Bidoof with Moody, which was the true carry for a large portion of the game (swept Shade with +6 evasion Rollout, lmao). Replaced around Ametrine for a Munchlax with Thick Fat which I got through NPC trading.

Needless to say battles take a while and are mostly based on leech seed/toxic spikes/stat drops. I kinda wish I could get a good intimidate user to replace Spritzee and/or Seel but can't get my hands on any.

17 minutes ago, Mionee said:

This is my current Little Cup team with which I just finished EP16's story

Reveal hidden contents

jIxeBDj.pngNmAsyy7.png

The team originally had:

- Goldeen with Lightningrod, which I ditched around badge 3-4 for one of those free Spritzee.

- Woobat (Simple Calm Mind), which got ditched for Klink around the Ice gym. Klink eventually got replaced by Ice Body Seel.

- Bidoof with Moody, which was the true carry for a large portion of the game (swept Shade with +6 evasion Rollout, lmao). Replaced around Ametrine for a Munchlax with Thick Fat which I got through NPC trading.

Needless to say battles take a while and are mostly based on leech seed/toxic spikes/stat drops. I kinda wish I could get a good intimidate user to replace Spritzee and/or Seel but can't get my hands on any.

Very impressed!! I have a bulky team and barely defeated gym leaders. I salute you~

Thanks everyone for your awesome teams. Loved all your babies<3

Welp. Here goes something. I guess...
17900ccb51654393b660bfccf009e088.jpg
Luke(Lucario): Sword Dance, and then Close Combat or Extremespeed totally wrecks some havoc. PULSE Magnezone one shot proofed.
Annette(Ampharos): Mainly as a status effect inflictor(Paralyze), and dat future mega <3
Ness(Lapras): Something tanky while also covering some more types.(Especially againts ground because half of my team is weak to it.) Perish Song is also handy as well.
Tamahime(Delphox): Muh starter <3, Fire/Psychic is just plain awesome.
Anastasia(Goodra):All hail lord Goomy Assault Vest.(Traded with someone for an AV) Nuff Said. Also, it's cute. 
Shoopuf(Donphan): Ride ze shoopuf? A great phys tank with some nice coverage. 

Rotations(I swap my whole team except Tamahime and Ness with these for my alt setup):
Perseus(Serperior)(from trade): Contrary Leaf Storm lolololol
Queenie(Nidoqueen): Used to be Corey's. A great bulky powerhouse with Sheer Force. Also sets Stealth Rocks when needed.
Donna(Honchkrow): I can't go on by foot forever, so I figured that a birb that uses Brave Bird would be nice.
Misaki(Sylveon): Pixilate love <3. Is used mainly for screens and field effect negation(Misty Terrain), but can also wrecks some shit with Hyper Voice.

As my main run, I've been doing a Dark/Ghost dual-type run and it's been tons of fun.

8d103507400b48f38fdc4a48e12ba5c7.png

This is my main team; the ones I plan to use for E17 and onwards. Looking at this, I just realized I have way too many playthroughs because apparently I never trained up Whisper. Before Whisper I used either my Bishard or my Froslass. Reaper is by far my MPV - he's cheesed way too many fights with his bulk and Curse.

bf49cc4fb2124f55b7bbf7e53e20b887.png

This box is just for completion's sake, as I collected more dark/ghost types throughout the run. The top row's my current rotation, everything below it was either used at some point during the run or caught as a potential reserve. The lower the pokemon is in the box, the lower its level. 

This is prior to grinding for Adrienn, but the standard squad is the same.

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_ojku1cH4J11tvim1h_500.png

In rotation: Noctowl, Absol, Gastrodon
120:56 is my play time on that file. 

Firm supporter of the "I'll use whatever I like, what even is strategic teambuilding" playstyle, in case you can't tell :')

Spoiler

team.png

My "main" team (although I have 20 others in rotation)
It consists of Rainbows, pledge fields, Nature Power, sun, and rain.
Ah the beauty of nature!

Here are my Sun MVPs

Spoiler

Beaches.png
PurpleKush.png

Here are my Rain MVPs

Spoiler

Blastoise.pngLord_Helix.png

232 hours...got a bit carried away training other teams.

Edited by Zethe
Trying to embed images

I have about 110 hours in my current playtrough.

My main team now are these beasts.

Spoiler

Reborn prt scr 2.png

They have been doing great so far but since Reborn is not an easy game I needed back-up. Also only Mystic and Inferno are with me from the start.

I trained Noivy when I could reach lv50 because as a Noibat he just was not good enough.

The others who are being trained are the following ones.

Spoiler

Reborn prt scr 1.png

The list of "Compagnions" as I like to call them is not complete yet.

Haxorus, Kingdra, Dragalge, Klefki, Tyranitar and for me offcourse Umbreon will be there without any doubt if I can get them. (It's been raining for almost a week now at night in chrysolia forest!)

Some more if I like them and have time to train them.

Edited by Adventurer
I forgot one of my favourites since Gen2, Tyranitar. Shame on me....