Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, PokeFailure said:
  Hide contents

has anyone found Anna or noel or figured out what to do after you talk to hardy.   Pretty sure it's E17 content but I already did all the sidequests so <.> gotta double check.

Spoiler

I've looked around a bunch, and haven't found anything, and I haven't seen anyone else say that they've found them...

14 minutes ago, PokeFailure said:
  Reveal hidden contents

has anyone found Anna or noel or figured out what to do after you talk to hardy.   Pretty sure it's E17 content but I already did all the sidequests so <.> gotta double check.

Spoiler

You're pretty much right.

26 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:
  Hide contents

Can the locked door in the house in peridot nearest to the underground railnet be opened in ep16?

Spoiler

Nopitty nope

3 minutes ago, TheGamedawg said:

There were 3 Pokemon I still want for my team and I was wondering if they're available now or not.  And if so, where would I find them?.  They are Helioptile, Goomy and Treecko.

Spoiler

Goomy can be obtained in the Water Treatment center, if you chose to upgrade the slums? Treecko can be found in the kecleon quest I believe, in rhodocrine jungle. Not sure about helioptile.

Edited by Strider

1 minute ago, TheGamedawg said:

There were 3 Pokemon I still want for my team and I was wondering if they're available now or not.  And if so, where would I find them?.  They are Helioptile, Goomy and Treecko.

Spoiler

Treecko and Goomy are sidequest prizes.As for Helioptile i don't know if it is available or not,but i have seen some being traded.Don't know if they are available through the Mystery egg or in the wild

Just now, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

Treecko and Goomy are sidequest prizes.As for Helioptile i don't know if it is available or not,but i have seen some being traded.Don't know if they are available through the Mystery egg or in the wild

Alright, thanks.  I'll have to look into those sidequests now.

14 minutes ago, TheGamedawg said:

You can find helioptile on rooftops during sunny days

Edited by Akysos

11 minutes ago, TheGamedawg said:

Alright, thanks.  I'll have to look into those sidequests now.

2 minutes ago, Akysos said:

You can find heliolisk on rooftops during sunny days

Helioptile in E16:

Spoiler

One of the few event pokemon from the old city that you can't get in the new one. I hope I can convince Ame to put it in the Arcade... but you have to get one via trade. Check the Online Play subforum for that. Also check the Obtainable Pokemon list in general. Both are in the op of this thread btw. 

Spoiler

In Ep.15 after completing the Police sidequest you get a growlithe and an officer asks you to breed one for his buddy in exchange he offers the mystery egg.I was too bored to do this back then,but now in Ep.16 when i went back to the Police station to do this trade the officer doesn't give me that option anymore .What i want to ask is if i can somehow still do the trade or i lost my chance?

20 minutes ago, Pozyher said:
  Reveal hidden contents

In Ep.15 after completing the Police sidequest you get a growlithe and an officer asks you to breed one for his buddy in exchange he offers the mystery egg.I was too bored to do this back then,but now in Ep.16 when i went back to the Police station to do this trade the officer doesn't give me that option anymore .What i want to ask is if i can somehow still do the trade or i lost my chance?

Please make a thread or post to report it in the appropriate section in Bug Reporting. 

• Global Mods
7 minutes ago, LilyX said:

Hey, this question is not sidequest related, but:

Hide contents

The pokedex shows me a lotad nest in coral ward. How exactly can I find lotad there? Did anyone encounter it?

Lotad is an event Pokemon there. It appears near one of the docks when it's raining. You need Pokesnax. 

5 hours ago, LilyX said:

Hey, this question is not sidequest related, but:

Reveal hidden contents

The pokedex shows me a lotad nest in coral ward. How exactly can I find lotad there? Did anyone encounter it?

5 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Lotad is an event Pokemon there. It appears near one of the docks when it's raining. You need Pokesnax. 

Spoiler

After the city restoration it's in the wild. Walk in the grass

33 minutes ago, MEga DAVE said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Dont set your mind on goomy cuz that puzzle in gum room kills you, i gave up on it after 30 mins 

Spoiler

It's tricky cuz one mistake can make you start over again, but you need to remain calm, it's quite logical. I'm quite sur not going nervous is the key for this puzzle :P

3 minutes ago, MEga DAVE said:

This is beyond spoiler but still.

Hide contents

Where can i find my saves on my computer? so i can load an older save?

Spoiler

On windows:

This PC > Windows (C:) > Users > (your name) > Saved Games > Pokemon Reborn

Hopefully this works.

Edited by Strider