Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:
  Hide contents

The Electrizer is the item you trade in Calcenon city for Elekid that's right, Charmander howevrer is not Aqua gang specific, only the held item it has when given to you is (Choice Band for Magma, Choice Specs for Aqua from what I understand)

Spoiler

Thanks for the corrections. :D

23 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:
  Hide contents

How can I get to the diving spots, I see them but where's the entrance, is there some item i need?

Spoiler

You only need Dive, Surf and a Keen Eye, basically just look carefully for the small openings or 2x2 diving spots that lead you into them, for example Kingsbury I think it was is straight north from Apophyll just keep going north and you will find yourself led straight to the diving spot whereas another section there is a really thin stretch of sand that you can on the upper left side get onto then walk down it to reach the water to surf across to the diving spot, basically just look closely for an opening

6 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:
  Hide contents

You only need Dive, Surf and a Keen Eye, basically just look carefully for the small openings or 2x2 diving spots that lead you into them, for example Kingsbury I think it was is straight north from Apophyll just keep going north and you will find yourself led straight to the diving spot whereas another section there is a really thin stretch of sand that you can on the upper left side get onto then walk down it to reach the water to surf across to the diving spot, basically just look closely for an opening

lol thx, I was standing beside the entrance all along.

1 hour ago, example said:
  Hide contents

Guys, what replaced yureyu key in a cave, where we found it originally, before E16?

from what I heard?

Spoiler

A Field Readout

43 minutes ago, Greyman said:
  Hide contents

So, what application should I get for the team magma leader?

And how do I do the library quest secret whatever you do with it, where do I start?

Spoiler

SOLICE job application, available only if you upgraded Obsidia Slums

Library Quest Secret as you call it is a combination to interact with coloured books in a particular room, coloured arceus statues in a locked room accessible with Sanctum Key has that combination, the start of the quest chain involves finding a Diamond Ring underwater between Coral Ward and Apophyll

1 minute ago, GreyhoundZero said:
  Hide contents

Where do I go after defeating Pulse Magnezone?

Spoiler

Head out the west exit of the room, and continue west out of the building, you will have a short chat with Adrienn then should head to their Gym to continue the story

1 hour ago, GreyhoundZero said:

I guess I missed it, thanks

Spoiler

From what I know, you have to get volunteers for Adrienn first. Get at least 15 he'll give you something nice after.
Just go around the city talking to people. You don't need to go out of the city.

Edited by bananaCUI

Spoiler

Three questions:

I already found the electrizer, where can i find the magmarizer?

Where can I find Shellder b/c i want need it.

In the Lapis Ward, there's a house with a woman who says that her brother and son are out of the house, where can you find them?

Edited by supertrainer234

14 minutes ago, supertrainer234 said:
  Hide contents

Three questions:

In the Lapis Ward, there's a house with a woman who says that her brother and son are out of the house, where can you find them?

Magmarizer is in the Chrysolia Hot Springs - need surf and strength.

Shellder is super rod in Ametrine Mountain I THINK, if i'm wrong much apologies.

Idk the last one? Is that the quest involving drifloon?

4 minutes ago, BIGJRA said:

Hide contents

Magmarizer is in the Chrysolia Hot Springs - need surf and strength.

Shellder is super rod in Ametrine Mountain I THINK, if i'm wrong much apologies.

Idk the last one? Is that the quest involving drifloon?

Spoiler

thanks for the answers for the first two. The last one is some lady's house in Lapis other than the drifloon quest. It's different that ep. 15 so i was wondering if anyone had figured it out yet. Also, how do i get to the hot springs. I've been wandering in the forest for a while now, and I can't figure it out.

Edited by supertrainer234

13 minutes ago, supertrainer234 said:
  Hide contents

thanks for the answers for the first two. The last one is some lady's house in Lapis other than the drifloon quest. It's different that ep. 15 so i was wondering if anyone had figured it out yet. Also, how do i get to the hot springs. I've been wandering in the forest for a while now, and I can't figure it out.

Spoiler

Don't know about the lady in lapis but the hot springs is north of the girl in red, behind the tree.

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, supertrainer234 said:
  Hide contents

Three questions:

If the Lapis lady is the one I'm thinking of, it's for an E17 event that was originally going to be in E16 but was pushed back.