Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, supertrainer234 said:
  Hide contents

Where do I use the S12 key?? I've checked all over the S-diving zone, but none of the houses seem to match. Please help

Spoiler

Some parts of the diving areas need you to surface to be able to move yourself into the nessecary diving areas, best way to find S12 is to interact with the doors to figure out the direction the numbers drop in to roughly guess where it will be

Spoiler
Spoiler

So, I found all the houses underwater, beat beta 16, did the diamond ring quest ending with klefki (any use for the sanctum key?) need to find the team magma guy a job that shows off his strength, dazzling or some other(where do I get the application for him?). I'm not doing the food quest for leftovers, got the key you get by finding all the mulch and used it, I heard something to do in the library but I have no idea what or how you start it(help please?), I'm about to find the mysterious thief, and I got 9 stickers for the department store ( are there any more?)

All questions I have are in the brackets, as for why I listed this, I want to know if I missed anything particular?

I'd love to get an answer to all my questions, thank you in advance

warning play spoiler

5 minutes ago, Greyman said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

So, I found all the houses underwater, beat beta 16, did the diamond ring quest ending with klefki (any use for the sanctum key?) need to find the team magma guy a job that shows off his strength, dazzling or some other(where do I get the application for him?). I'm not doing the food quest for leftovers, got the key you get by finding all the mulch and used it, I heard something to do in the library but I have no idea what or how you start it(help please?), I'm about to find the mysterious thief, and I got 9 stickers for the department store ( are there any more?)

All questions I have are in the brackets, as for why I listed this, I want to know if I missed anything particular?

warning play spoiler

Spoiler

Go to the sanctum (The entrance is on seventh street) go into the maze area, and go to the far left. There should be a locked door there. There's info( and an item) on the other side of the door that will help with interacting with the colored books in the back room of the library.

The magma guy wants to work at the circus.

I think there is one more sticker, but I'm not sure how to get it myself.

Edited by Strider

Just now, PokeFailure said:
  Hide contents

How do I get rid of the mist in the chrysolia cavern place?

Spoiler

Use moves like Gust/Whirlwind or battle a Noivern that know Whirlwind to get rid of it

20 hours ago, Knife said:
  Hide contents

Nevermind my last post. They found Max in the caves and now the quest showed up. Thanks for your help dude ^ ^

No problem! I had a feeling you had to finish the gang storylines for that.

Spoiler

Oh, and update me what Pokemon Archie gives you after you finish the jobs quest! I'm curious. 

9 hours ago, bananaCUI said:

No problem! I had a feeling you had to finish the gang storylines for that.

Reveal hidden contents

Oh, and update me what Pokemon Archie gives you after you finish the jobs quest! I'm curious. 

Spoiler

Charmander

1 hour ago, Greyman said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

warning play spoiler

Spoiler

I've got 10 stickers. I really can't remember how I got all of them and I really don't know if there are more. But here's a guide that helped me before.

Hope it helps!

6 minutes ago, hehexd said:
  Hide contents

Where are the diving spots for azurine.I found the lighthouse enterance but how to get to the other diving spots pls help

Spoiler

start srufing from peridot/apophyl or coral and you'll find them eventually

11 minutes ago, hehexd said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Can somebody tell me where is the engagement ring pls ty

Spoiler

Go to the kingsbury diving area (north of apophyll beach) and find the house farthest south in that area. The ring will be a hidden item in there.

10 minutes ago, BrokenIce said:
  Hide contents

Are the Aqua members that I'm suppose to give the applications to all at Lapis ward/7th street? I've gotten every single one I've seen around those areas, I haven't seen any outside of the areas either.

Spoiler

All of them are in 7th street. Though there is also one in the elevator.