Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The yueryu key is not longer available after the boulder puzzle in Tanzan/Wasteland, in its place there is a field effect information capsule. Any idea where it might be now? I really need to evolve my Magneton.

[First time publishing something in the forum, so scary...]

• Global Mods
On 12/12/2016 at 1:34 AM, Draxter said:

The yueryu key is not longer available after the boulder puzzle in Tanzan/Wasteland, in its place there is a field effect information capsule. Any idea where it might be now? I really need to evolve my Magneton.

[First time publishing something in the forum, so scary...]

The Yureyu Key has been changed to a reward for an E16 sidequest, specifically finding all four mulches. 

4 hours ago, Blontary said:

Could you please give me directions to 

Reveal hidden contents

Sunrise? I checked the one south peridot but it's kingsbury, and the one east frome apophyll is fairview. I found the s9 key I think in fairview

Also, can someone tell me the 

Reveal hidden contents

order of books in beryl library? I mean, in which order do I have to interct with them to unlock the room?

I'm sorry, I don't really remember where each the dive spots are; there's 1 really big one you get to by going as far up from Apophyll as possible, 1 tiny one that's hidden as a 2x2 deep water tile going left/down from Azurine (I think this one is Kingsburry), and the other 2 you get to by going left from Coral and then up/down, looking for a small bit of sand before the dive spot.

1 hour ago, asterlicks said:

Hide contents

I'm sorry, I don't really remember where each the dive spots are; there's 1 really big one you get to by going as far up from Apophyll as possible, 1 tiny one that's hidden as a 2x2 deep water tile going left/down from Azurine (I think this one is Kingsburry), and the other 2 you get to by going left from Coral and then up/down, looking for a small bit of sand before the dive spot.

In the end I found them, but thanks anyway :)

8 minutes ago, coldscars said:
  Hide contents

u can get mime jr for a trade . the guy is at the house near the grand staircase

Spoiler

I know about that trade, In the Pokedex it says that you can cacth wild Mr.Mime in Coral Ward, i wanna know if anyone has found one yet

29 minutes ago, Bin553 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I know about that trade, In the Pokedex it says that you can cacth wild Mr.Mime in Coral Ward, i wanna know if anyone has found one yet

Spoiler

try it in the morning

3 minutes ago, ShaylaShay said:
  Hide contents

Is Rock Climb TM in game and useable outside battle?

Hide contents

And how to acess WTC now? I cant go back to Agate and use waterfall.

Spoiler

No TM for Rock Climb, and even if your pokemon know it by lvl up (Scrafty) yoiu can't use outside battle.

You can fly yo the Cascate or you can go through the 7th street, where the healing maching is there is a stairway to the WTC

1 minute ago, MachoPony said:
  Hide contents

Stupid question probably but its been awhile since i played E15 so, where do i go to begin with? dont want to waste time randomly going somewhere i dont need to, did enough of that in E14 and 15

Spoiler

Fly back to Opal Ward , or any wards of Reborn City. But to continue the history go to grand hall , speak to Ame

2 minutes ago, Bin553 said:
  Hide contents

Fly back to Opal Ward , or any wards of Reborn City. But to continue the history go to grand hall , speak to Ame

Much appreciated

EDIT

Spoiler

holy damn, the music is gorgeous, the city looks great, what the hell happened?

Edited by MachoPony