How did you find out about Pokémon Reborn?

PedroHenrique

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was bored of the main games and was looking for a more hardy pokemon game.

I then came across the site's pokemon type survey, (which is probably the most entertaining pokemon-themed procrastination thing by the way) and then got me hooked into the main game.

I think I saw to same post on 9gag like you did.

"all the people talking about Pokémon GO and I'm here playing this gem." or something like that right?

Yeah, that's exactly the same post, it's actually pretty funny how a single post got so many people in the game.

I think I saw it on pokecommunity on 2013. I was searching for fan-made games or hacks to play and I think I saw it on a post there..and I don't regret the fact that I started playing it (even if I was unlucky enough to replay/restart it 7 times).

I found it randomly around 2011 but for some reason didn't decide to play. It was around 2013 that I decided to return to pokemon and play competitively, so after some months, I discovered the game through a facebook page, where a friend of mine made a discussion post. Aparently more people had already been playing and I was missing out.

I was about to work abroad for the whole summer, and the apartment I rented did not have internet access (neither did I have a smartphone). I downloaded Ep.12 and this was my main means of entertainment during my time at home (which ended up being extensive in the end, given my limited resources and how addicting the game is). The rest is history.

^Same place as Nick! :D
But what realy made me download the game was the comments saying how hard the game is and that I will fail hard! And I was "nah, there is not such thing as hard pokemon game". Turned out I was worng! (still the 1st run was easy for me, but I can't argue that the game isn't hard...)

Yeah, that's exactly the same post, it's actually pretty funny how a single post got so many people in the game.

I know since I read this from a lot of people here allready. Quite funny though that 9gag is so influential on people's life.

Not a long post but here are your potato's.

aardappelen_4855750f31c0af0a8e9f2d3a438c

... it's actually pretty funny how a single post got so many people in the game.

Indeed. I also found the game in same way, i noted it somewhere but then i read the comments and it somehow made me not to play. Then a few months later i remembered and tought why not give it a try.. And it turned out to be a great game!

I also kinda feel lucky about it because if i played and finished the game first time, i dont think i could wait for the ep.16 .)

Oh btw hi.

Edited by Kues-Ba-Skito

I was really salty because Pokémon GO wasn't compatible with my cell phone and wanted to play something Pokémon related really badly. I had already played most of the games from the main series multiple times and I didn't feel like playing any of them again. So I started hunting for fangames. I literally just googled "best pokémon fangames" and found a list with a few games, including Reborn. So I tried it... and now I am Reborn/Rejuvenation trash. :'D

Now I am glad I didn't get to play Pokémon GO at all.

I downloaded Pokémon Online to try out gen 5 mons since PO had them before BW came out. I am irl friends with Maelstrom and he told me that if I log into PO I should check out the Reborn Server. (Remember poke-place anyone?). I challenged the Reborn league because why not. Beat it, left, and came back. Then my computer died, I went through withdrawals, came back and got modded. Ever since then this community has become a part of my daily life.

Reddit, yup funny thing too cause I don't really get on there. Looked in to it one day at the end of summer and then Shofu uploads a video the very next day, so yeah I think the look interested me. Also it was hard as balls back in episode 7 and before the "nerfs".

I first came across this place when mah dad died and I was in need in a distraction, so I downloaded PO, looked through the server list and saw Reborn didn't have too much nor too little people. And the rest is history.