How did you find out about Pokémon Reborn?

PedroHenrique

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Shofu's video, checked out the game, saw that it had an obtainable list, saw that Heracross wasn't obtainable, called the game trash, walked away, came back a year or so later with no memory of the first time I came here, saw that it had an obtainable list, saw that Heracross obtainable, and finally played it.

My sister started playing Reborn first (I think she discovered it from watching shofu) and she kept telling me how much she really liked it. She told me I should definitely download and play it, but I didn't do so until a few months later when I was really bored. I really liked how different it was from other Pokemon fangames I saw and by the time I battled Shelly for the first time, I was in love with the game ^_^

This fuckin nerd named Amethyst or Crystal or some other dumb name came into the ace forum and asked us to play the beta for her game. Unfortunately for her I'm a total alpha and only play games for alphas.

• Global Mods

Told a friend to try insurgence, he got reborn at the same time but didn't play it at the time. after finishing insurgence I decided to look it up and try it too, and beat the whole current game in like 2 weeks.