Which Trainer Class would you pick if Pokémon were real?

Hect

Alright! I hope this is the right place to post such a thing! I've been wanting to make a thread like this for quite some time now, actually. I want to know which Trainer Class you would pick if Pokémon would exist in real life! (I didn't see any other thread like it, at least not on the first three pages.)

Now, I'm gonna go ahead and post a few classes here, simply because I can. I'd also like to exclude classes that belong to villainous teams. (i.e. stuff like "Team Rocket Grunt", and so on..) Personally, I think it's alright if you use a class from a Pokémon fangame. I don't mind. If you want to be a "Dark Dreamer" from Pokémon Reborn, that's totally fine.

You can also just put it like "Ace Trainer [Reborn, Black/White 2]", add a sprite, whatevs. You probably get the point. I'm just suggesting things here. It's supposed to be a fun thing, after all. Make your own class, put a custom sprite, if you will.

List of examples:

- Ace Trainer

- Biker

- Bug Catcher

- Burglar

- Swimmer

- Skier

- Hex Maniac

- Sage

- Teacher

- Cooltrainer

- Firebreather

- Socialite

... Stuff like that.

Here's the Bulbapedia Entry that includes all of the trainer classes from all generations if you'd like to participate, but have trouble picking a class: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Trainer#Trainer_class

Anyway, I'm really curious to see what classes are going to be picked and why. I'd probably call myself a PokéManiac and cosplay as a Chansey, no matter how stupid that makes me look. Spr_RS_Pok%C3%A9Maniac.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Without any doubt the Biker.

Riding is part of my life.

Live to ride, ride to live.

And eventhough I'm an adventure rider I would love to have a Harley Davidson one day like the Biker trainer class.

There is no better sound in the world than a big fat V-twin.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...