Happy Birthday to our local destroyer of bugs, Marcello!!!

This man has clearly been invaluable help to Ame, Kuro and everyone in the Reborn community through his tireless bug fixing. He gets the job done and E16 will be all the sweeter for him.

Not only that, but he's a super great guy who is always fun to chat to!

So have a great day Marcello!!!

TOZTZZ9.png

Oh hey look at that.

Happy B-day to our favorite Thunder toting mage. Maris's death wouldn't have been anywhere near as epic without that well-timed crit. I'm excited to see just your hit-miss ratio plays out in the future. B)

I still remember when you went by Mumpelfink. We don't talk often, but when we do I thoroughly enjoy our conversations because you're a pretty swell guy. Happy birthday, have a wonderful day!

• Developers

A big thank you to everybody who's wished me a happy birthday (Except dobby, who clearly doesn't understand correct British practice at a chippie and thus should be ignored), it means a lot, especially to all of you who said nice things and all, today has been a great day and you all did help towards that by making me smile.