Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Might Gai said:

why build a wall when you can breed a wall-rain

Wow...Can I Axew a question? Is that the best pun you have? cause it does not a-mews me, Absol-utlely awful.

You can Throh that one out, my puns are far serperior 

Edited by FleetWood

My Humor is at its peak, I never forget a pun I rotom all down, I could just use my memory to rem-emboar them all but I prefer natu, its too much hassle.

Some of my puns are too powerful, you may be unable to de-scyther them all and the joke may be unown.

You cannot defeat me, I can e-raticate your puns, there is no shaymin excepting defeat.

Edited by FleetWood

• Veterans

I hate to be a party pooper, but I need to intervene in this thread for a bit. At this point this thread is only used for mostly needless posting. Half of the stuff being posted in here isn't even contributing anything anymore to the thread aside from keeping it "alive" while you guys are waiting for V9. As much as I hate to break it to people, this IS actually something you can get warned for. 

Please reconsider what you're writing in your post before hitting send. If it's not actively contributing something substantial to the topic -- substantial not including idle talk and/or pun fests (as these really could be posted in the wasteland just as well) -- I will actually start warning people, because this thread is not meant for that kind of stuff.

We still hope you're looking forward to V9, though! It's not too far away anymore...

28 minutes ago, Zumi said:

I hate to be a party pooper, but I need to intervene in this thread for a bit. At this point this thread is only used for mostly needless posting. Half of the stuff being posted in here isn't even contributing anything anymore to the thread aside from keeping it "alive" while you guys are waiting for V9. As much as I hate to break it to people, this IS actually something you can get warned for. 

Please reconsider what you're writing in your post before hitting send. If it's not actively contributing something substantial to the topic -- substantial not including idle talk and/or pun fests (as these really could be posted in the wasteland just as well) -- I will actually start warning people, because this thread is not meant for that kind of stuff.

We still hope you're looking forward to V9, though! It's not too far away anymore...

Well that's understandable. Don't want a warning post. :c I will however continue to stay hyped though for V9 in my own way, but just a question. Will there be like a battle house in V9. You know like if you become well-known for doing something? (Excluding help centers) Sorry if something similar was said or asked. Just bein a curious cat. 

Edited by SukaiChris

8 minutes ago, SukaiChris said:

Well that's understandable. Don't want a warning post. :c I will however continue to stay hyped though for V9 in my own way, but just a question. Will there be like a battle house in V9. You know like if you become well-known for doing something? (Excluding help centers) Sorry if something similar was said or asked. Just bein a curious cat. 

Unfortunately we can't tell you anything, you'll just have to wait until it's out ;)

12 minutes ago, Zumi said:

Fair enough, sorry

3 hours ago, Zumi said:

Apologies. I'll make sure I mind what I post.

3 hours ago, Zumi said:

wait am I in trouble again zumi?

and yep got a new run up and waiting for v9 to be up and running 

7 hours ago, Zumi said:

My bad, this won't happen again. 

• Developers
12 minutes ago, sakurajinguji said:

My bad, this won't happen again. 

Don't worry about it, your post was fine. In fact, it made me die of laughter. Version 9's cancelled now =/

Things are coming to a close, guys... Not much longer now!

3 minutes ago, Jan said:

Don't worry about it, your post was fine. In fact, it made me die of laughter. Version 9's cancelled now =/

I could cry so much rn. :')

3 minutes ago, Jan said:

It was an honor to make you laugh. ^^ 
And don't worry Jan. You take all the time you need, I'm always grateful with the content you provide us 

17425851_1899362566976018_3998052803550674197_n.jpg

19 minutes ago, sakurajinguji said:

It was an honor to make you laugh. ^^ 
And don't worry Jan. You take all the time you need, I'm always grateful with the content you provide us 

17425851_1899362566976018_3998052803550674197_n.jpg

😂😂😂 This pic though..i laughed my ass out seeing this..😂😂😂

1 minute ago, Sceptilespy said:

So um. What is everyone's preparation for V9.

learning how to use RPG Maker properly so i can prepare for some shenanigans for later on ;)