Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting version 9 before starting my first playthrough.  Since it was fairly close to being done for a while, I've just been biding my time playing Reborn Hardcore.  Still have yet to start any other fan game after Reborn.  This will be the first.

• Developers

So back during V8 I pranked everyone with a fake beta application. (Have I formed the banana since? Who knows?)

But people were actually asking if I could really give out applications for future betas. I didn't consider it until

recently, and I've come to the conclusion that this is really the best way to go about doing this.

So here.

Don't say I never listen to you guys <3. No seriously, this isn't a prank this time. The cameras are not over there. 

Edit: Oh, I forgot to mention... This will close on Thursday May 11th. People who are chosen will be privately messaged. 

Hardest battle for me was definitely Valerie. I had trained up an Abomasnow and then I accidently made it forget Wood hammer. So I caught a full team of bugs and haxed Valeries first mon to death and then quiver dance won with a Beautifly. That was after like 10 previous attempts of Politoed breaking out of confusion para attract hax.

Just now, Sceptilespy said:

Hardest battle for me was definitely Valerie. I had trained up an Abomasnow and then I accidently made it forget Wood hammer. So I caught a full team of bugs and haxed Valeries first mon to death and then quiver dance won with a Beautifly. That was after like 10 previous attempts of Politoed breaking out of confusion para attract hax.

I still wouldn't have beaten Erick to this day if I didn't discover Cheat engine and Rare candies. In any case, I've beaten Erick. And I beat Flora first try.

26 minutes ago, Jan said:

So back during V8 I pranked everyone with a fake beta application. (Have I formed the banana since? Who knows?)

But people were actually asking if I could really give out applications for future betas. I didn't consider it until

recently, and I've come to the conclusion that this is really the best way to go about doing this.

So here.

Don't say I never listen to you guys <3. No seriously, this isn't a prank this time. The cameras are not over there. 

Edit: Oh, I forgot to mention... This will close on Thursday May 11th. People who are chosen will be privately messaged. 

I'm busy with work and besides I don't have a discord yet lol 

Just now, Sceptilespy said:

Amber was the hardest fight for me, even though every fight was pretty hard.

But thankfully i remembered that in a certain place there was this certain pokemon who could learn earthquake by level, so then it was quite more easy.

On 9/29/2016 at 5:33 PM, Jan said:

Prior updates (97%)

#################### | Field Updates (100%)
#################### | Event Updates (95%)
#################### | Graphic Updates (97%)
#################### | Map Remodeling (100%)
#################### | Misc Updates (97%)
#################### | Scripting Updates (100%)

#################### | Shiny Spriting (100%)

New content (100%) 
#################### | Mapping (100%)
#################### | New Field Effects (100%)
#################### | Eventing (100%)
#################### | Sidequests (100%)
#################### | Story (100%)
Total Completion:
#################### | (98%)

: )

I know it's a bit late to comment on it going up to 98%, but I still wanted to make this joke.

My Body is Ready.

2 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

I know it's a bit late to comment on it going up to 98%, but I still wanted to make this joke.

My Body is Ready.

but is your mind ???

• Developers
7 minutes ago, SukaiChris said:

GOOD LUCK TO THE BEATER TESTERS!!!! (I said beater on purpose. Guess which anime that is from and you get 200 cyber dollars) c:

SAO.

Just now, MeepAndMeh said:

Amber was the hardest fight for me, even though every fight was pretty hard.

But thankfully i remembered that in a certain place there was this certain pokemon who could learn earthquake by level, so then it was quite more easy.

A lot of "certains" there lol.