[OOC / Sign Ups Closed] Lightgivers - Volume 1: A Feeling

anethia

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm... now, what to do with the psycho path... I suppose I do need to find a new dorm after that marvelous encounter with Roy and Friends... and it sure as hell won't the same one Haruki is in, she's far too likely to try and murder him in his sleep if she gets the chance...which leaves...

• Support Squad

So I lost where exactly Cindy was in all of this and i've been inactive so I might throw Cindy at the encounter between Karen and Rame with the excuse that she was just kinda there, too intimidated by Rame to speak up. That aight?

Uhh, Ragnar. You might want to reread my post XD. You can't actually see my hand because it is literally covered in foam in the fountain. And Damon's hand color doesn't really change color significantly due to his lumen. Not that I really care, but that would kinda change how Damon's lumen works. He literally can't feel heat and it barely affects him. Considering that he can heat metal hot enough that he can bend it with a bit of force, boiling water barely phases him.

Edited by M_Cowher

Alright, just another heads up so I won't get accused for inactivity. Exams are next week, so I'll be gone until the 23rd, or if I'm inclined to spend some time here, very inactive, like a few hours a week inactive.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh sorry to say this so early on, but I think I'll be dropping from this RP; I don't find myself invested in this character, and I have a truckload of other commitments. Sorry, but Valor's going to be taking his leave ; w ;

Edited by Code: PIRULUK

So, it just came to me that...well, it came to me about like a week ago but I neglected to mention it, that Rame should not have been able to see Aria's burns. Every burn she had was under clothes and her left hand was left quite pristine. Well, it's too late for that and really doesn't matter anymore, but I thought it would be best to mention it.

Well I mean...

As she was following through her attack, she felt a sharp pain in her left side. A stream of electricity coursed into the pin on her left forearm. In retrospect, she should have had the foresight to pull the pin out of her arm. Worrying about the blood loss that would occur if she removed it may have been a bad idea. But, it was too late for that. The left side of Aria’s body began to convulse, her knees began to weaken, and burns began to form.

in the post where they formed, you weren't very specific about mentioning that particular detail of they weren't... you know, actually visible... and ya waited so long to speak up about the inconsistency that really it's irrelevant by now, so... *shrugs*

I mean, if ya really want, I can go all the way back and edit it, but...

Well I mean...

in the post where they formed, you weren't very specific about mentioning that particular detail of they weren't... you know, actually visible... and ya waited so long to speak up about the inconsistency that really it's irrelevant by now, so... *shrugs*

I mean, if ya really want, I can go all the way back and edit it, but...

Yeah. It's kind of why I'm just shrugging it off by now. It is my fault for not being clear or speaking up.

Hmm...from what i can tell only Stalkain and me are the only ones who haven't shown there characters lumen yet. which is fitting given how both lumen work. well at least my plan on keeping Can's lumen under wraps as long as i can is working hehehehe.

That post i just made was a long time coming considering its length, mainly because i realized I have zero idea what the inside of the building is like so I couldn't describe it in any way, and wasn't sure what to do past that.

also "go south" is a pun and i refuse to be ashamed about it

OK GUYS I CAN FINALLY CONDUCT A PLAN!!

If you all can wrap up your interactions by this Friday at around 18:00 GMT+1, I can write up a post detailing ~~~~the next day~~~~ to keep things moving along. To clarify:

I want to start from a new day, as I feel we're all over the place - myself especially. Keeping track of everyone is a bit confusing. I also wish to keep things going at a reasonable pace - let's just say that you're not gonna be in the school for the entirety of Chapter 1. Or, if things go fast enough... for not much longer at all, and I'll just let that hang right there since I'm a sly shit. But don't worry - you have got time. I just never planned for you guys to spend a year training from the start. Just keep going, you guys are doing great; but keep in mind that as rude as this sounds, I do not care about your interactions being unfinished. I'm sorry if time doesn't work out for you, but I can't keep procrastinating and I need a set time. That time IS the set time. If you can just write up a post finalizing whatever, that would be so helpful. Lemme know if there's any questions at all.

yeah, at this point, we are looking a bit chaotic in terms of keeping track of who the hell is where and doing what exactly. Time Skipping to A New day definitely sounds good...

And me and Kain are more or less almost done with our interaction, now that I think on it (he did say something about getting a last post up to finish with soon... let's see if he gets it in.), though I don't really think any of the other ones would sufer that much from being cut short anyway... aside from ours and the one between ragnar and co, the rest of em have been rather... slow... to build to anything really significant in the end.

I was going to ask about the interior of the building to hopefully get a post up, but I also don't know if I would be able to get a post up by the deadline doing what I wanted at this time. Mmperhaps discussion in PM is required.

what the building layout is like is a topic that has literally been discussed at length in the OOC already... like... really, go a few pages back. We spent a good while scratching our heads before it finally started to clear up

what the building layout is like is a topic that has literally been discussed at length in the OOC already... like... really, go a few pages back. We spent a good while scratching our heads before it finally started to clear up

The inside of the large metal building? I can't believe I missed it :c I feel silly

...wait, you weren't talking about the dorms? wasn't that where you were headed? Because if you went towards the main building, you would've had to pass Roy and Damon at some point by the fountain and seen them fight...

yeah, we still don't... actually know too much about the inside of the main building. The dorms though, are a topic that's been beaten to death.

Hence, this is exactly why Shiri is right and we just need to pick up on a new day... ya'll see how tangled shit has gotten? XD

...wait, you weren't talking about the dorms? wasn't that where you were headed? Because if you went towards the main building, you would've had to pass Roy and Damon at some point by the fountain and seen them fight...

Oh shoot, is the wording of my posts that confusing? The idea I had is that Os had gone around the edge of the compound and stopped on the opposite side of where he started;the way I interpreted it was that the fountain was in a "courtyard" area in front of the large building, I meant for him to have walked near the border of the forest towards the building, not directly past the fountain: although in my last post I though? I had made mention of him looking at the fight.

I am really out of it, good lord.