[OOC / Sign Ups Closed] Lightgivers - Volume 1: A Feeling

anethia

It's fine, it's an open interpretation on where and what the place looks like. but i think the fountain and the courtyard are two different places. but hey, don't think of it too much.

As for the story and prolonged interactions goes, i think i'll just leave Roy brooding and frustrated until that next update. or as he would say: "Pftt, Screw this, this is a waste of my time, i'm done playing around with these amateurs."

Edited by Ragnar

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I'm not even going to ask what the fuck was originally in that post.

Moving on to why I'm even posting though: @Shiri- You might wanna set up a Lightgivers Server on discord to uh... replace the showdown room that got nuked into oblivion with just about everything else on the server. Or I could do it and just share the link for everyone on here for you, if you want. would certainly help with quick communication and general chat and what not if the RP had an actual back channel again...

So no official dorm regulations exist and we just mingled randomly apparently??? Then who was I in the room with..???

aaaaaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhh

we're essentially soldiers in basic training here, not little school children. Get over it bruh. Dem quarters might be called dorms, but really they're just barracks...

besides, with valor gone, I doubt anyone besides maybe karen would have too much interest in Tessa

Oh, Tessa is so filing a written complaint about this.

Mmmmmrg.

(then just tell me one of the dorms + who's in it and I'll go with it, can't choose cause can't even follow who's where, gaah)

For the first day, you were just in random dorms with whomever. You're getting sorted today.

Edited by Anethia

OK FAM TWO THINGS

1) Kudos to anyone who picks up on the little theme I've got going around when I'm writing from Sylva's PoV. It's to do with colours and description. It might make it feel a bit stilted or awkward at times, but hey, that's Sylva for you.

2) Thanks, Stratos! If you have Discord, join here: https://discord.gg/PrVh4eN

If you don't have Discord, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GET IT. This'll make my life not a living hell, yours much easier and I may decide to use it for some roleplay purposes. Let's just say there's gonna be some combat in here, and typing out 1000 forum posts for one scene isn't in the cards for us. There are alternatives, and it's not the end of the world, but if you CAN get Discord, you won't regret it in general, and it's a load off my back.