Fire Emblem On The Forums: Ashes (IC)

Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28b030e8f36a40dc99098de1e629b746.png

"Well then, I suppose he was too stubborn to talk. Shame." Ecquis remarked after taking down the fighter. While his initial goal of taking him down was successful, he took a few too many hits. In addition to that, the bow knight seemed to be close enough to take a shot at him. That wouldn't be very good for him, especially in his current position. He decided that falling back would be a good idea.

"It seems I have to fall back for a little while. Don't worry about me, I can manage." Ecquis states while searching for a suitable spot for him to move to.

Moves to Y1

09fc10ebb1194d0eafb70915a3afd064.png
Luka watched as Ecquis escaped off to stay away from danger. His wounds seemed a bit too rough to leave unattended. Meanwhile, Meredith's wounds, while not severe, could use treatment. Holding his position, Luka grabbed the attention of the Sister and the Soldier, giving them a dance for motivation.

"Careful out there." I rather like having people protecting me.

Holds position and dances for Meredith and Mayanna.

Edited by InnocentBoy

8AgQv2c.png

"You don't know how much this means... thank you, Luka." With that bit of gratitude and a small bow, she turned heel and headed off towards where she'd seen the wyvern soar earlier...hopefully those wounds weren't as bad as they had seemed from the ground. It could've been worse though, it seemed he'd at least finished the fight in one piece... more than several of their foes could say, bodies battered and broken on the ground. As conflicted as it made her feel, she knew it was only right to say a prayer for them, after this was over...

perhaps she'd pray the goddess have mercy on their souls for choosing to serve an ambitious despot over their fellow countrymen.

"Oh, thank the goddess, I'm not too late..." She sighed in relief when she finally spotted the Rider. A soft, pulsating light emanated from the staff and cloaked her hands as she moved closer, a blanket of soothing calm wafting over the man and wyrm alike as she quickly went to work. "please, try not to move too much, these wounds are already terrible enough..."

Move to Y2, Heal Eqcuis [benevolence Activates-{Eqcuis <50% Health}]

jN80Jl6.png

"Hmmm, you have a sweet spot for me, Luka? Find you dancing for me nearly every time I turn around. The others are going to get jealous you give me so much special treatment.~" Meredith teased the poor Dancer. Maybe now wasn't the time, but clearly she was in a good mood. She exuded confidence from nearly every pore. Perhaps it was just that blow that filled every fiber of her with brimming energy, but who wouldn't be this way after a display like that? She stood poised and ready, just waiting for more enemies to approach so she could shatter them just like that hapless solider. They'd probably be more weary of her with their approaches after that. Though that's if Klaren's "Curse of Swords" didn't draw all the weapons in the area directly towards him. Yes, she was callin' it that now. It was a boon and yet, she couldn't help but feel a little sorry for him. Maybe it's why his mind was so perverse and he found pleasure in pain. Because he life was only full of it... and rather than break entirely, he decided to just revel in the pain instead.

"Regardless, thank you. I can use this spare time to patch myself up a bit. I'm not too badly hurt but, it'll be good to catch my breath and treat some of these minor wounds before the next wave of foes arrive. I'll do my best to keep you and the others safe. It's my duty."

Uses Vulnerary.

Hoshiko rushed forward, and raises her bow aiming it at the Soldier.

(Hoshiko is focused)

(Meredith's daunt activates)

(Luka is supporting Hoshiko!)

Hoshiko:

Attack: 6

Hit: 100%

Crit: 2%

Soldier 1:

Attack: -

Hit: -

Crit: -

Hoshiko's attack: 82, hit!

Hoshiko defeats Soldier 1 with 6 damage!

The arrow strikes the soldier's neck. The soldier's body seems to be carried over with the force of the arrow leaving yet another body on the floor.

Cheat Sheet:

Dragao Soldiers: Health, Location, Weapon

Cavalier1 (0/20) (E5), Iron Lance

Cavalier2 (0/20) (D3), Iron Lance

Cavalier3 (10/20) (R3), Iron Sword

Cavalier4 (20/20) (P4), Iron Sword

Cavalier5 (20/20) (R3), Iron Lance

Bow Knight1 (18/18) (G3), Iron Bow

Bow Knight2 (18/18) (Q5), Iron Bow

Fighter1 (0/23) (W3), Iron Axe

Fighter2 (23/23) (O6), Iron Axe

Mercenary1 (0/21) (W3), Iron Blade

Mercenary2 (0/21) (W5), Iron Blade

Soldier1 (0/22) (X6), Iron Lance

Soldier2 (11/22) (Y5), Iron Lance,

Troubadour (17/17) (Q2), Heal, Iron Javelin (45/45)(Drop)

Maris (23/23) (M2), Wind Sword

Misguided Children: Health, Location, Weapon

Hoshiko (20/20) (Z5) Iron Bow (38/45) Vulnerary (3/3) Took a turn

Ecquis (22/22) (Y1) Iron Halberd (38/45) Vulnerary (3/3) took a turn

Terrin (22/22) (Z4) Thunder (37/40) Vulnerary (3/3)

Luka (18/19) (AA2) Vulnerary (3/3) Took a turn

Klarenfilia (21/21) (Y5) Lightning (32/40) Vulnerary (3/3)

Meredith (23/23) (X4) Iron Lance (38/45), Vulnerary (2/3), Iron Blade (45/45) took a turn

Rosalyva (21/21) (U1) Iron Sword (37/45) Vulnerary (3/3) Took a turn

Mayanna the Last (18/18) (Y2) Heal (28/30) Vulnerary (3/3) Took a turn

Strangers: Health, Location, Weapon

Saffron (2/18) (A3) Nephele (-)

Keagan (23/23) (C3) Iron Axe (43/45)

Feri (11/21) (C2) Wind (38/40)

EXP tracker: 45/100

[Player Phase Continues]

Sweet of you to think so, but I just like having someone to take hits for me, and it's easier when they're all healed up. Despite his indifferent thoughts, Luka did feel a bit shy from Meredith's words. Looking away momentarily to hide his expression, he began talking "They'll be more jealous of what a great ally I have to defend me!" Luka nodded to Meredith, a smile on his face as he looked at the Soldier.

jN80Jl6.png

"HA! Of course.~ You're safe so long as I'm around. It's my job after all." Meredith made a large motion with her free arm. Pointing with her thumb to her chest, her arm at a 90 degree angle. It was quite a silly display, and rather over the top for how Meredith portrayed herself before this mission. Perhaps, she was coming into her own, adn starting to grow with the unit. Maybe it was jsut the adrenline rush that was still carrying her. Regardless, she was full of energy to the point she seemed almost like a different person. Though, it was really just her true self starting to peek around the corner.

"I take pride in my work, and I won't let you down." She reassured Luka. She'd have said the same to the other back line fighters and support but none of them were really close enough. She didn't really consider Klaren backline at this point as he'd probably be insulted at the notion. Not that she really cared how he felt. "and you're cute so, why not?" she added looking back at him and winking from seemingly nowhere. Luka wasn't really sure if she was teasing him or what she was up to. Just that it wasn't much like their first battle. She was a lot more relaxed and loose. It was most certainly just her messing around with her allies. Perhaps her way of riling him up a bit for the upcoming fight. There was a strange breather between now and then, so perhaps she was just filling the time while she was preparing for the enemy attack.

"Oh, um, thanks." Luka's speech began to stutter a bit from Meredith's words, trying to compose himself. Darn it, I can't have you embarrassing me on a battlefield of all things! "Hey, can we maybe talk about this another time?" Luka tried his best not to stutter as he spoke. "Maybe when we're not in danger of getting hit by arrows, such as from that Bow Knight over there?" Luka pointed at the Bow Knight west of their position, hoping Meredith would distract herself with the battle. "Yeah, it's a pretty busy time, and that bow looks like it might hurt if you don't focus." Please get distracted, before I end up making a fool of myself.

jN80Jl6.png

"Awww, you do care~"She said giggling. But, in an instant she got serious. She squared her body in anticipation while breathing in a short sharp breath to center herself. She held her spear, the shaft lying against the small of her back. A stance as if she was about to pounce forward."You're right though; However, I know this is still a battle. I promise, you'll be safe. I'll protect you so long as you're in my charge. I've not lost sight of that. Perhaps, I got a bit carried away. I apologize. Now, I do what I do best. Crack skulls." She cracked her knuckles upon saying this. It wasn't really all that effective wearing gauntlets and all, but the motion was still understood even if it didn't serve any purpose. She focused her energy towards analyzing the foes. Watching for tells in their movement. She hoped to be prepared for their advance and that she would be able to turn their blades. She'd end them. It was her job, and she had a unit to protect. Her focus now became a single point. One that she'd drive through the hearts of their foes.

Klaren practically stood still, embracing it with arms stretched wide as the two spears collided into him. The wounds they left were spots of warmth slowly spreading through his body and he couldn't stop himself from putting his hands over them to fully experience it for himself. The two bolts of light he shot at them were followed with a giggle. Still, the monk began feeling a bit dizzy... He could enjoy te pain, but his body was rejecting it. He stuttered a few steps back, still with a blissfull expression on his face, when he heard someone calling him out, and then a godly light enveloped him.

klarenfin_by_ninjacyndaquil-dadvdof.png

"Miss Maya~?" He asked curiously, then smiled. "You're always helpful to have around!" Her words of concern seemed to bounce right off his quirky skull as the next thing he did was look up in confusion. "Oh, but I did not do it for anyone else. I did it for myself, you see~" He raised a finger and retained his happy smile.

He heard Meredith next. "Oh, but you do flatter me, miss Merryberry~ I'm glad I could help both of us." Feeling a bit mischievous, he added. "Maybe we could talk after this fight then, hmm~? You could tell me all about that spear- I mean, that town of yours." Klaren giggled, positioning himself over the dead soldier's corpse before taking aim at the other soldier. "Whooptie-doodle!"

Moving to X5 and attacking Soldier 2 with Lightning (also PROVOKEPROVOKEPROVOKE again)

Edited by Bfroger6

Klaren:

Attack: 9

Hit: 93%

Crit: 1%

Soldier 2:

Klaren's attack: 68, hit!

Soldier 2 takes 9 damage

Klaren's magic lights up above the soldier and comes down, blinding the woman and causing searing pain. She's barely hanging on now.

Cavalier3 (10/20) (R3), Iron Sword

Cavalier4 (20/20) (P4), Iron Sword

Cavalier5 (20/20) (R3), Iron Lance

Bow Knight1 (18/18) (G3), Iron Bow

Bow Knight2 (18/18) (Q5), Iron Bow

Soldier2 (2/22) (Y5), Iron Lance,

Troubadour (17/17) (Q2), Heal, Iron Javelin (45/45)(Drop)

Hoshiko (20/20) (Z5) Iron Bow (38/45) Vulnerary (3/3) Took a turn

Ecquis (22/22) (Y1) Iron Halberd (38/45) Vulnerary (3/3) took a turn

Terrin (22/22) (Z4) Thunder (37/40) Vulnerary (3/3)

Luka (18/19) (AA2) Vulnerary (3/3) Took a turn

Klarenfilia (21/21) (X5) Lightning (31/40) Vulnerary (3/3)

Meredith (23/23) (X4) Iron Lance (38/45), Vulnerary (2/3), Iron Blade (45/45) took a turn

Rosalyva (21/21) (U1) Iron Sword (37/45) Vulnerary (3/3) Took a turn

Mayanna the Last (18/18) (Y2) Heal (28/30) Vulnerary (3/3) Took a turn

Saffron (2/18) (A3) Nephele (-)

Feri (11/21) (C2) Wind (38/40)

EXP tracker: 48/100

[Player Phase Continues]

• Developers

"Y'know, everyone over here looks like they're having fun. I've been told I could do with letting my hair down every so often." Terrin said to himself, although loudly enough for those nearby to his new position, namely Hoshiko and Klaren, to hear him. Although he was mainly speaking about the ever giddy Klaren, of course. "'Bout time I have some fun of my own. And I think I see just the opportunity." He grinned with a slight bloodlust, adrenaline still pumping through him from seeing Meredith's amazing display earlier, as he glared down at the gravely wounded soldier and flung open his tome.

Move to AA6 and attack Soldier 2.

jN80Jl6.png

"No thank you, I don't have anything to say to the likes of you." said, not even looking at Klarenfilia. She never really looked at him when she addressed him. She just projected her words outwards. While she found a certain part... intriguing... it ended there. Other than his curse, she had no interest in him. The less time around him as possible the better. So, she certainly wasn't going to willingly talk to him.

Klaren retorted, nearly falling over the soldier's corpse before pouting at Meredith disappointedly.

klarenfin_by_ninjacyndaquil-dadvdof.png

"Owie..." He said. And right when he'd thought she was gonna let her guard down... Not sure if he liked that vigilance of her's even if it was good in battle, pouty pout... "Not even a small chat..? I can show you how to hit a magic user! I'll even let you practice on me!"

He paid a bit less heed to Terrin. Klaren hadn't really gotten a good vibe from the mage and frankly, magic didn't feel good when it hit him, so he didn't have anything to poke the guy about. He did still raise a thumbs up and smiled. "That's the spirit, um... Terrierrierri..?" Whoopsie... What was his name again..?

Terrin:

Attack: 14

Hit: 86%

Soldier 2:

Terrin's attack: 79, hit!

Terrin defeats Soldier 2 with 14 damage!

Electricity falls from the sky, striking down on the soldiers armor and leaving her body limp on the floor.

[Enemy Phase]

Cavalier 3 moves to B4 and attacks Saffron

(Keagan's Guard activates; Keagan is now the target)

(Saffron's Charisma activates)

(Saffron is supporting Keagan)

(Cavalier 3 has advantage)

Keagan:

Cavalier 3:

Attack: 2

Crit: 0%

Cavalier 3's attack: 72, hit!

(Keagan's Armored procs)

Keagan blocks the attack

The cavalier who was battling the mage earlier, seeing the wounded girl comes charging in. Ready to slash at the Pegasus rider, the armored man swiftly steps in blocking the Cavalier's weapon with his shield. The girl sighs in relief and mutters a 'thank you' to the armored man.

Bow Knight 1 moves to C1 and attacks Feri

(Saffron's Charisma activates)

(Saffron is supporting Feri)

Feri:
Attack: 11

Crit: 10

Bow Knight 1:

Attack: 10

Hit: 78%

Bow Knight's attack: 96, miss!

Feri's counter attack: 1, CRIT!!!

Feri defeats Bow Knight 1 with a devastating 33 damage!

A bow knight crosses the tree lines, nocking an arrow and shooting it in the direction of the mage. He dodges out of the way and with a spin creates a tornado under the Bow Knight's horse. He closes his hand; the tornado closes as well crushing both the horse and the rider in a wall of wind and utterly defeating the foe.

Bow Knight 2 moves to V5 and attacks Klaren

(Klaren is a masochist)

(Klaren is happy go lucky)

Klaren:

Attack: 8
Hit: 88%

Bow Knight 2:

Attack: 5

Hit: 91%

Bow Knight 2's attack: 15, hit!

Klaren takes 5 damage

(Klaren's pain is pleasure activates)

Klaren's counterattack: 63, hit!

Bow Knight 2 takes 10 damage

(Bow Knight 2's Hit and Run activates!)

Bow Knight 2 retreats S5

Cavalier 4 moves to W5 and attacks Klaren

(Klaren is a masochist)

(Klaren is happy go lucky)

(Klaren has pain is pleasure)

Klaren:

Attack: 10
Hit: 90%

Cavalier 4:

Hit: 87%

Cavalier 4's attack: 65, hit!

Klaren takes 5 damage!

Klaren's counterattack: 91, miss!

Cavalier 4 retreats to U5

Two horsemen come in turns, one shooting Klaren with a bow and getting a light blast for his troubles. The other one slashes at Klaren, but the horseman is too fast and dodges the counterattack.

Cavalier 5 moves to T1 and attacks Rosalyva

(Rosalyva has duelist)

(Rosalyva has reversal)

(Rosalyva's vantage activates)

(Cavalier 5 has the advantage!)

(Rosalyva will attack twice!)

Rosalyva:

Hit: 89%

Crit: 13%

Cavalier 5:

Attack: 9

Hit: 60%

Rosalyva's attack: 92, miss!

Cavalier 5's attack: 51, hit!

Rosalyva takes 9 damage!

Rosalyva's second attack: 1, CRIT!!!

Cavalier 5 takes a devastating 15 damage!

Rosalyva readies herself as the Cavalier comes to attack. She misses the first hit and gets punished for it taking a blow to the back. However her counter attack is a deadly blow that leaves the Cavalier reeling.

((OOC: Kain if you'd like you can describe with your own words exactly how Rosalyva executed this crit in your next post))

Cavalier 5 retreats to Q1

Troubadour 1 moves to P1 and heals Cavalier 5!

Fighter 2 holds

Maris holds

[Allied Phase]

Saffron attacks Cavalier 3

(Feri is supporting Saffron)

(Saffron has advantage!)

Saffron:

Crit: 21%

Cavalier 3:

Hit: 63%

Saffron's attack: 50, hit!

Saffron defeated Cavalier 3 with 11 damage!

aojYYIX.png

The girl wipes the sweat from her forehead. "I think that's all we can do, we are too hurt and tired. Let's hope those soldiers can take care of Maris. Goddess give them strength."

Keagan holds

Feri holds

Turn 3:

eUfTBpp.png

Cheat Sheet:

Cavalier3 (0/20) (B4), Iron Sword

Cavalier4 (20/20) (U5), Iron Sword

Cavalier5 (19/20) (Q1), Iron Lance

Bow Knight1 (0/18) (C1), Iron Bow

Bow Knight2 (8/18) (S5), Iron Bow

Soldier2 (0/22) (Y6), Iron Lance,

Troubadour (17/17) (P1), Heal, Iron Javelin (45/45)(Drop)

Hoshiko (20/20) (Z5) Iron Bow (38/45) Vulnerary (3/3)

Ecquis (22/22) (Y1) Iron Halberd (38/45) Vulnerary (3/3)

Terrin (22/22) (AA6) Thunder (36/40) Vulnerary (3/3)

Luka (18/19) (Y4) Vulnerary (3/3)

Klarenfilia (11/21) (X5) Lightning (30/40) Vulnerary (3/3)

Meredith (23/23) (X4) Iron Lance (38/45), Vulnerary (2/3), Iron Blade (45/45)

Rosalyva (12/21) (U1) Iron Sword (36/45) Vulnerary (3/3)

Mayanna the Last (18/18) (Y2) Heal (28/30) Vulnerary (3/3)

Saffron (2/18) (B3) Nephele (-)

Feri (11/21) (C2) Wind (37/40)

EXP tracker: 62/100

[Player Phase]

"Thank you Mayanna. That was just what I needed." he said to the healer nearby. Morgan also chirps, happy that she came to help. Feeling renewed, Ecquis surveyed the new state of the battlefield. Having looked across the field, he saw the 3 strangers fight off all the soldiers that were around them. That made his job easier, since he could now focus on the soldiers fighting his comrades. Speaking of which, Rosa had managed to deal a devastating blow to one of the enemy soldiers. While not enough to take them down, it was enough to send them running back.

Checking in the area towards the southern group, he sees the bow knight falling back. At his restored state, he could likely deal with a shot or two, but he would prefer that the others deal with him.

Contemplating his options, he decides to support Rosa, who has taken a few hits.

"That was quite a display! Well done indeed." Ecquis remarks. Morgan gives a roar of agreement as well.

Moves to U2

jN80Jl6.png

"Quuuuite sure I didn't stutter. No has a clear meaning where I come from. Now, focus on not dying. You're awfully useless when you're dead." She just went back to ignoring the Monk. Better that way honestly. Hopefully the bastard could take a hint. If not, well things could get messy. "Hope that it doesn't come to that Klarenfilia. No one would miss you." she thought to herself.

"Ecquis, I'm going to clear this archer for you to give you and Morgan the room to maneuver. I'm going to need the rest of you to get to my position after I take point." and with that she charged forward getting in position to run down the Bow Knight from previous. They needed that archer gone from the field so that Ecquis could deploy safely against the remaining forces if they couldn't take care of them quickly enough. Him being pinned down like this was not a good position to be in. So she'd lift that pin. She charged setting her lance to pierce the rider. "I'll take you down, just like the rest of you dogs!"

Move to S4, Attack Bow Knight 2.

(Meredith isn't in the service of others)

(Meredith's Spear Wall activates)

Meredith:

Hit: 85%

Bow Knight 2:

Meredith's attack: 74, hit!

Meredith defeats Bow Knight 2 with 11 damage!

Meredith charged forward and the rider, knocking him off his horse. When he hit the ground he was already dead, and the horse rode off into the plains scared of it's life.

Cheat Sheet:

Cavalier3 (0/20) (B4), Iron Sword

Cavalier4 (20/20) (U5), Iron Sword

Cavalier5 (19/20) (Q1), Iron Lance

Bow Knight1 (0/18) (C1), Iron Bow

Bow Knight2 (0/18) (S5), Iron Bow

Soldier2 (0/22) (Y6), Iron Lance,

Troubadour (17/17) (P1), Heal, Iron Javelin (45/45)(Drop)

Hoshiko (20/20) (Z5) Iron Bow (38/45) Vulnerary (3/3)

Ecquis (22/22) (U2) Iron Halberd (38/45) Vulnerary (3/3) Took a turn

Terrin (22/22) (AA6) Thunder (36/40) Vulnerary (3/3)

Luka (18/19) (Y4) Vulnerary (3/3)

Klarenfilia (11/21) (X5) Lightning (30/40) Vulnerary (3/3)

Meredith (23/23) (S4) Iron Lance (37/45), Vulnerary (2/3), Iron Blade (45/45) Took a turn

Rosalyva (12/21) (U1) Iron Sword (36/45) Vulnerary (3/3)

Mayanna the Last (18/18) (Y2) Heal (28/30) Vulnerary (3/3)

Saffron (2/18) (B3) Nephele (-)

Feri (11/21) (C2) Wind (37/40)

EXP tracker: 67/100

[Player Phase Continues]

Rosalvya had hid in the forest, but one of the enemy soldiers had seen her enter the woods. She bided her time, waiting for the horseman to approach. Rosalvya was ready, ensuring she got the first strike. However, the enemy's riding capability was nothing to laugh at. The horseman maneuvered the horse past Rosalvya's swing, landing a strike against her. She grimaced, as the lance graze past her, drawing blood. But it was at that instant, that she felt everything slow.

'Odd,' she thought to herself. She wasn't that wounded. She shouldn't be dying. It wasn't just her, but everything around her was crystal clear. Without further hesitation, she leapt towards the seemingly still horseman, and struck straight for his heart. The blade struck through his armor, piercing flesh. Had it not been for a few more seconds, her sword may have reached it's target. But the mysterious moment ended, allowing the horseman to barely escape with his life. She felt herself thrown back into reality, as her momentum caused her to tumble to the ground.

"Tch," she clicked her tonque. "Just a little bit more..."

Rosalvya quickly got to her feet, as Ecquis came over to compliment her. But she was too absorbed in what had just happened to hear his words. She was still focused, trying to decipher what that moment meant. She had experienced it before, that moment of crystalline clearness, but she had only experienced it on the brink of death. This time was different. It was in the midst of battle, and something she had understood instinctively. She witnessed Meredith had experienced something similar, but not quite in the same manner as her own moment. She would have to ask her about it later. As the horseman rounded back to their healer, Rosalvya readied herself, determined to experience the moment of battle once more.

Hold Position

c7f91Qj.png

"He... he's done it yet again." She sighed, seeing Klaren once more eat two attacks right to the face after provoking a few more soldiers, the strange monk seeming to even enjoy it. Infact, she had been too worried about his injuries earlier to really notice but...he had seemed to be enjoying then too, hadn't he? And then, piecing the two together with those fleeting words he had said as she'd run off for Eqcuis, and like that, the sudden realization dawned on her, and she let out another sigh. "So it...it really is that way then, he wasn't just jesting... He's not drawing them to help us;he just enjoys being bloodied for the sake of it. How unbefitting of a member of the cloth, being so reckless and selfish among allies... He's so concerned about getting off in the middle of battle that he doesn't care if he falls and fails to help the rest of his company get off the field alive... shameful. Just... absolutely shameful."

So shameful infact, that she couldn't look another minute at the wicked monk without feeling disgust well up within her. His wounds weren't as deep as the last time, and the others seemed to have put down the opposition on their end. He'd live with his reckless little fetish, for now. Besides, She had more pressing matters to tend to anyway.

Namely those allies who weren't actively seeking out pain and injury for the sake of personal lust.

"Rosalvya!" She called, heading over towards the Myrmidon and leaving Klaren to revel in his pain in the distance. Already, the mending light of her staff was beginning to flow. "Just because he ran off to get healed, doesn't mean you can't do the same. Don't push too far if you can't make it in one piece, ok?"

Move to V1, Heal Rosalvya

"Nice to have you around again Mayanna," Ecquis remarked towards the approaching sister. Morgan also chirped towards her as well, equally happy to see her.

"Well now, Morgan isn't usually this friendly with people she hasn't met before. I suppose you helping us out earlier made her take a liking to you," Ecquis states. Most of his wyverns are rather wary towards other individuals. Mira is certainly more friendly than the others, but Morgan isn't one to take too much of a shine to others very quickly. Still, Ecquis figured that this would be beneficial for future endeavors, so he encouraged it a bit.

"So Mayanna, have you had any experience with wyverns before?"

8AgQv2c.png

"Oh, glad to see you too, Eqcuis~" she chimed cheerily at the sight of the Rider. Anything that got her mind off of Klaren's deviancy was a welcome change right now. "And don't mention it, I was only doing what I could best; we all have to contribute somehow. But it's nice to see you as well Morgan~" She reached a hand out to stroke the wyrm's snout, instantly struck by just how easily dwarfed she and her comrades were by the beast as the Rider asked another question. "Oh... no, not really. I'm afraid I don't have much experience. Aside from the legends I used to read as an Acolyte, I've never actually seen one up close before...never had the opportunity before, I guess. I have to say though, those books didn't do her kind justice at all- she's certainly a beautiful mount."