Fire Emblem On The Forums: Ashes (IC)

Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

28b030e8f36a40dc99098de1e629b746.png

Morgain chirps and leans her head in for Mayanna to pet her. She also spreads her wings out a bit, exposing the green scales enveloping them. Ecquis laughs, amused at seeing Morgan in the state that she's in.

"Yes, wyverns are quite wonderful creatures to see up close. While some may not agree, I for one think that they are magnificent creatures," Ecquis remarks. It had been a while since someone had expressed interest at the mounts that he had with him. Not since his time in Caelum really. Dragao's people weren't too fond of wyverns, but he was glad to see that there were people still interested in them.

"Well it seems like Morgan is enjoying this quite a bit. So long as the enemy forces don't get too close, I don't think either of us mind if you continue your petting," Ecquis states. Morgan adds in a roar of agreement, stretching her wings out towards Mayanna.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8AgQv2c.png

"Well, I suppose it doesn't really help with the stigma around the first king's legend and all." She said, continuing her petting. "Honestly, the only reason I read them was because it was part of my training... I never did quite understand why people always lump them together though. Ever since the early days, people tamed wyverns just like other mounts and companions, some warriors even rode them in the war against the dragons... and yet so many seem to be just as wary of them as the ones they helped defeat."

He had a point though, about enemies... even with as many as they had sent home to the Goddess, there were still a few about. She wasn't worried much though, she knew better than most how to keep from being noticed, and any real harm that befell them, she could easily undo.

09fc10ebb1194d0eafb70915a3afd064.png

"Hey, Klaren." Luka called out to the Monk, trying to ask him for a bit of help. Stop enjoying your pain and listen to me for a bit. "Can you and Terrin take care of that Cavalier soon? He looks pretty scary, really." And I'd rather not have my clothes damaged from any swords.

Trusting the magic users to take down the Cavalier, Luka rushed towards his allies, grabbing the attention of Meredith and Ecquis. "Don't stop yet, we're almost done!" Nothing better hit me or you'll be in trouble. With a short hop, Luka gave a dance to his allies.

Moves to U4 and dances for Ecquis and Meredith

Klaren blinked at Meredith's response. Rejection actually hurt quite a bit and he didn't enjoy it. But she seemed determined to keep ignoring him, so he decided it would be better to leave it be for now. She must've been angry at him for risking so much, mhm. She'd be more amicable after some time, surely.

He barely noticed Maya's sudden display of passive animosity towards him because of the two attacks hitting him, though his stomach did churn funnily as he watched her run off. The attacks weren't strong, but one of them dodged his own attack. "You didn't have to worry, Merryberry, see~?" He gave a smile to the soldier. "Their attacks weren't be enough to kill me so easily!" He nodded to Luka and went off towards the cavalier. To say he wasn't rattled a bit now would be a lie. He ran up to close to the enemy and opened his tome...

klarenfin_by_ninjacyndaquil-dadvdof.png

"Okie dokie then, we'll take extra good care of you~"

Moving to V5 and attacking Cavalier 4 with Lightning (at close range so Terring can finish 'em off cuz he can't position himself better)

(Hoshiko is focused)

Hoshiko:

Attack: 7

Hit: 100%

Crit: 2%

Cavalier 4:
Attack: -

Hit: -

Crit: -

Hoshiko's attack: 100, hit!

Cavalier 4 takes 7 damage!

Hoshiko's Righteous Arrow of Indignation hits the cavalier straight in the chest, and gives covering fire as Klaren comes in for a close attack.

(Klaren is a masochist)

(Klaren is happy go lucky)

(Meredith's daunt activates)

Klaren:

Attack: 8
Hit: 90%
Crit: 0%

Cavalier 4:

Attack: 5

Hit: 87%

Klaren's attack: 14, hit!

Cavalier 4 takes 8 damage!

Cavalier 4's counter attack: 74, hit!

Klaren takes 5 damage!

(Pain is pleasure activates for the rest of the round)

Klaren's light blast this time hit it's mark, making the Cavalier grit his teeth. Despite the pain he manages to slash Klaren with his sword.

Cheat Sheet:

Dragao Soldiers: Health, Location, Weapon

Cavalier1 (0/20) (E5), Iron Lance

Cavalier2 (0/20) (D3), Iron Lance

Cavalier3 (0/20) (B4), Iron Sword

Cavalier4 (5/20) (U5), Iron Sword

Cavalier5 (19/20) (Q1), Iron Lance

Bow Knight1 (0/18) (C1), Iron Bow

Bow Knight2 (0/18) (S5), Iron Bow

Fighter1 (0/23) (W3), Iron Axe

Fighter2 (23/23) (O6), Iron Axe

Mercenary1 (0/21) (W3), Iron Blade

Mercenary2 (0/21) (W5), Iron Blade

Soldier1 (0/22) (X6), Iron Lance

Soldier2 (0/22) (Y6), Iron Lance,

Troubadour (17/17) (P1), Heal, Iron Javelin (45/45)(Drop)

Maris (23/23) (M2), Wind Sword

Misguided Children: Health, Location, Weapon

Hoshiko (20/20) (V6) Iron Bow (37/45) Vulnerary (3/3) Took a turn

Ecquis (22/22) (U2) Iron Halberd (38/45) Vulnerary (3/3)

Terrin (22/22) (AA6) Thunder (36/40) Vulnerary (3/3)

Luka (18/19) (U4) Vulnerary (3/3) Took a turn

Klarenfilia (11/21) (V5) Lightning (29/40) Vulnerary (3/3) Took a turn

Meredith (23/23) (S4) Iron Lance (37/45), Vulnerary (2/3), Iron Blade (45/45)

Rosalyva (21/21) (U1) Iron Sword (36/45) Vulnerary (3/3) Took a turn

Mayanna the Last (18/18) (V1) Heal (27/30) Vulnerary (3/3) Took a turn

Strangers: Health, Location, Weapon

Saffron (2/18) (B3) Nephele (-)

Keagan (23/23) (C3) Iron Axe (43/45)

Feri (11/21) (C2) Wind (37/40)

EXP tracker: 83/100

[Player Phase Continues]

Having been re-energized, Ecquis decided to scan through the rest of the battlefield. To be frank, their job is coming to an end. Most of the enemy forces have been taken out, and the stranger trio seemed to be safe. Ecquis looks towards the cavalier in front of him, and decides to make him the next target.

"Alright Morgan, looks like we have one more job to do," Ecquis states to his mount, currently enjoying the attention she is receiving from Mayanna. Morgan makes a displeased groan in response, not quite willing to get up from her current position..

"Oh don't worry Morgan. Once the fight is over Mayanna can pet you all you want," he responds back. That seems to motivate Morgan to take attention to their new target.

Moves to R1 and attacks Cavalier 5.

jN80Jl6.png

"Shame, it'd save me the trouble of having to deal with you. And trust me, I'd lose no sleep over trash like you being gone from this world. One less of your type in this world... be a good thing. So, don't flatter yourself and think I would care." She said. She wasn't mincing words anymore. She wouldn't be friendly with filth. She still wasn't happy she had to work with him but she didn't exactly have the ability to send him packing. The rebels needed everyone they could get for the cause. Sadly, it included garbage like this. Human filth, that lined the bottom of the gutter of society. "And, one more thing, save yourself the trouble Klarenfilia. and drop the act. And if it's not one, cease immediately. The only way any of this ends... is with you in the ground. I don't acknowledge trash like you as human. You're worse then the ones we're fighting. You just happen to be on the right side instead. I'd gladly kill you a 1000 times over than the good men and women I know we may be fighting. So, don't talk to me. I might have to tolerate you on the battlefield, but I will tolerate you no more than that. Filth like you makes me sick."

"Now, I have a job to do."

Moves to P2, Attack Troubadour

(Rosalyva is supporting Ecquis)

(Cavalier 5 is affected by Minor Arcana)

Ecquis:
Attack: 11
Hit: 68%

Crit: 11%

Cavalier 5:

Attack: 3
Hit: 82%

Crit: 3%

Ecquis' attack: 1, CRIT!!!

Ecquis defeats Cavalier 5 with a devastating 33 damage!

Ecquis, perhaps inspired by Rosalyva's attack, pulls off an unbelievable attack of his own utterly defeating the Cavalier and throwing him off his horse.

((OOC: Ecquis you can describe the move if you so wish))

(Meredith isn't in the service of others)

(Meredith has uninjured spirit)

(Meredith's spear wall activates)

Meredith:

Attack: 12

Hit: 86%

Troubadour 1:

Attack: 2

Hit: 50%

Meredith's attack: 34, hit!

Troubadour 1 takes 12 damage!

Troubadour's counter attack: 85, miss!

Meredith with newfound energy rushes at the Troubadour striking true against the healer's armor. The healer fails to land a solid blow against Meredith.

Cheat Sheet:

Cavalier4 (5/20) (U5), Iron Sword

Cavalier5 (0/20) (Q1), Iron Lance

Fighter2 (23/23) (O6), Iron Axe

Troubadour (5/17) (P1), Heal, Iron Javelin (45/45)(Drop)

Maris (23/23) (M2), Wind Sword

Hoshiko (20/20) (V6) Iron Bow (37/45) Vulnerary (3/3) Took a turn

Ecquis (22/22) (R1) Iron Halberd (37/45) Vulnerary (3/3) Took a turn

Terrin (22/22) (AA6) Thunder (36/40) Vulnerary (3/3)

Luka (18/19) (U4) Vulnerary (3/3) Took a turn

Klarenfilia (11/21) (V5) Lightning (29/40) Vulnerary (3/3) Took a turn

Meredith (23/23) (P2) Iron Lance (36/45), Vulnerary (2/3), Iron Blade (45/45) Took a turn

Rosalyva (21/21) (U1) Iron Sword (36/45) Vulnerary (3/3) Took a turn

Mayanna the Last (18/18) (V1) Heal (27/30) Vulnerary (3/3) Took a turn

EXP tracker: 92/100

[Player Phase Continues]

Having been roused from her earlier session, Morgan was primarily interested in finishing this as soon as possible. Ecquis could sense this, and decided to make this fight a very quick one. With that, Ecquis focused only on one stroke.

"Now then Morgan, shall we deal with this little distraction?" he asks his mount. In response, Morgan flew straight towards the poor Cavalier and grabbed him clean off his horse. Morgan then proceeded to fly in a loop back down to the ground. Rather than carry the screaming soldier to slam him into the ground, she decided to fling him into the air. Once the wyvern rider pair looped back towards the ground, Morgan shot straight up, Ecquis with halberd in hand, posed to strike through the falling soldier.

"Well then my good man, I'm afraid this little trip in the air will be your last. Hope you enjoyed it while it lasted," Ecquis remarks before impaling the falling Cavalier with his halberd through the heart. As the pair landed to the ground, Morgan let out a screeching roar as Ecquis hurled the corpse of the cavalier towards the horse he was previously riding.

"Now then Morgan, shall we continue?"

Edited by Zetaark

• Developers

"Hey, thanks for giving me room to finish this one off." Terrin nodded at Klaren as he ran behind the monk to make his move. Terrin didn't like holy men at the best of time, and he would be lying if he said he wasn't a little put off by the man's... strange interests. But having been watching this battle, it was quite clear that he was, in fact, a very valuable asset on the field of battle, and he should at least be treated as such for now. He gave Luka a nod as well as he got in position, aknowledging that it WAS his idea for him and the monk to clean this one up.

"Well then, it would sure be tragic if I fumbled this shot... No shame in asking for help, methinks." Terrin whispered to himself, although Klaren could no doubt hear the mage due to his proximity. "Stance, aim, spirits, strike. Stance, aim, spirits, strike." He quietly repeated to himself, before adjusting his stance and beginning the incantation of his thunder magic against the wounded cavalier.

Move to W5, activate Nature Spirits, and then attack Cavalier 4 with Thunder.

(Terrin is surrounded by Nature's Spirits 0/11)

Terrin:

Attack: 13

Hit: 86%

Cavalier 4:

Like last time, Terrin is surrounded by electricity brought to him by the spirits he calls. They form a single bolt that jumps from him into the sky, and from the sky straight at the Cavalier. The horse's instincts kick in, and it barely manages to jump out of the way of the attack leaving the ground scorched where the thunder hit.

[Enemy Phase]

Fighter 2 moves to P3 and attacks Meredith

(Meredith isn't in the service of others)

(Fighter 2 has advantage)

(Meredith will attack twice!)

Meredith:

Attack: 8

Hit: 79%

Crit: 1%

Fighter 2

Attack: 10

Hit: 50%

Fighter 2's attack: 26, hit!

Meredith takes 10 damage!

Meredith's counterattack: 40, hit!

Fighter 2 takes 8 damage!

Meredith's second attack: 4, hit!

Fighter 2 takes 8 damage!

The lumbering hulk that is the Fighter comes and with a heavy blow manages to hack through Meredith's armor. However, Meredith manages to land two blows on him as he tries to recover his weapon and comes out worse for wear.

Troubadour 1 moves to O3 and heals Fighter 2!

Troubadour 1 retreats to O4

Cavalier 4 attacks Luka

(Luka has captive audience)

(Hoshiko is supporting Luka!)

(Luka will attack twice!)

Luka:

Cavalier 4:

Attack: 7

Hit: 51%

Cavalier 4's attack: 44, hit!

Luka takes 7 damage!

The Cavalier using the most of a lucky moment, strikes Luka who is besides him and rides off as fast as his mount will allow him.

Cavalier 4 retreats to N5

Maris moves to P4 and activates Reliable Attack

"ENOUGH OF THESE GAMES!" Maris shouts, clearly frustrated at more than half of her unit being killed. "You face Commander Maris Longgarden; heir to Skyspire and honor seat at General Garbhan's council. Lay down your arms or face the true power of the Dragao Army."

Maris attacks Meredith

(Meredith has advantage)

(Meredith's Daunt activates)

(Maris' Reliable Attack lessens the disadvantage)

Meredith:

Maris:

Attack: 12

Hit: 61%

Maris' attack: 38, hit!

Meredith takes 12 damage!

"Dragon King; Lead my blade!" Maris breathes in and with a warcry she thrusts her sword forward. A blast of wind rushes forward piercing through Meredith and dealing severe damage. "The rest of you surrender now! Do not interfere in the apprehension of these criminals."

[Allied Phase]

Turn 4

6s16J6F.png

Cheat Sheet:

Cavalier4 (5/20) (N5), Iron Sword

Fighter2 (23/23) (P3), Iron Axe

Troubadour (5/17) (O4), Heal, Iron Javelin (45/45)(Drop)

Maris (23/23) (P4), Wind Sword

Hoshiko (20/20) (V6) Iron Bow (37/45) Vulnerary (3/3)

Ecquis (22/23) (R1) Iron Halberd (37/45) Vulnerary (3/3)

Terrin (22/23) (W5) Thunder (36/40) Vulnerary (3/3)

Luka (11/20) (U4) Vulnerary (3/3)

Klarenfilia (6/22) (V5) Lightning (29/40) Vulnerary (3/3)

Meredith (1/24) (P2) Iron Lance (34/45), Vulnerary (2/3), Iron Blade (45/45)

Rosalyva (21/21) (U1) Iron Sword (36/45) Vulnerary (3/3)

Mayanna the Last (18/19) (V1) Heal (27/30) Vulnerary (3/3)

EXP tracker: 2/100

[Player Phase]

"Stay with us Meredith, it's too early to call it quits!" yelled Rosalvya. She moved forward, trying to make way for Mayanna. She herself doubted she could lift Meredith in her armor to safety, let alone assist her. It pained her, but she had to leave her life in Ecquis or Mayanna's hands.

Move to R3

jN80Jl6.png

Meredith spat blood. She got hit a lot more than she had liked. But, like always, she was still standing at the end. She should be more careful in the future. It wasn't very smart of her to move as she did, but she still had her life so it wasn't really an issue in the end. "I'll be fine Rosa, just... got a little roughed up." Understatement of the year award gooooes to... But still, she'd been in worse shape. Been on death's door before, no medic in sight. So, this was a step up by at least... 4 or 5. She had to retreat for now, and form back once she wasn't hanging on for dear life. She hoped that her unit could do well without her for the time being.

Move to T3.

JjMVRxJ.png

"By the Goddess..." She whispered, grimacing at the sight of Meredith retreating, sporting injuries so terrible they far outdid anything the likes of Eqcuis or even the Wicked Monk had sustained. It had to have been by the grace of the Goddess the woman had somehow came out of it one piece, given the destructive potential of Maris' blade... a saving grace that would just as easily go to waste if nothing was done immediately.

And Maya wasted no time, dashing to the soldier's side, hands and staff seeming to move on their own as divine energy and shimmering light circulated all throughout the air, Maya's raw concentration palpable as the same wave soothing calm Equis and Morgan had felt began to wash over Meredith, whatever pain she might've felt gradually ebbing...

"So much power... and all in a single strike... Meredith, it's a miracle you survived, Truly... you must be blessed..."

Book it to U3, Heal Meredith [benevolence Activates- Meredith<50%HP]

jN80Jl6.png

"Hmmm, blessing or a curse I wonder. I don't know the difference some days." the solider mused while wiping blood from her chin. It had dripped down her face a ways as she coughed up more and more. Luckily that stopped now as she was being healing. She no longer felt the damp liquid heat surging from her internal injuries. She was still stained in crimson however, blood, of her enemies and her own mixed now, one in the same. Such was battle. Life wasn't a sacred thing here. It ended quickly... swiftly and without discrimination.

She spat blood forward, such a nasty taste, like that of liquid metal. "Thank you though... don't want to seem ungrateful."

JjMVRxJ.png

"Please, don't; there's no need to worry about it," She was almost done, the worse of the internal damage seeming to have been woven back together. All that really remained now were the more superficial wounds. It was ironic really, now that she thought about it. Once, there had been a time she couldn't stand the mere scent of blood, balked at the very sight of the stuff. Yet nowadays she didn't so much as flinch, just... kinda went into autopilot, acted on instinct. Guess it was true about what they said about some people becoming things they never thought they originally would.

"I'm just glad I could get to you in time..." Her gaze drifted over to the opposition on the plains, their numbers dwindling yet still clearly formidable if trifled with... all of them meanwhile seemed to be spread far too thin by comparison "though, I think it might be for the best if we all stopped and regrouped first, before trying anything else..."

jN80Jl6.png

"You had nothing to worry about. You'll find I'm a rather hardy individual." The solider didn't really boast when she said that,though would would figure that line to be one. She sounded quiet, almost as if she wasn't exactly proud of the matter. Though it could jsut be the wind was still knocked out of her from that beating she had had just suffered. "And that depends. At this point, we could end this in one fell swoop given the opportunity. Regrouping only allows them more time to do so themselves. So, it depends what we find more worthwhile. Keeping up the assault so they cannot rest themselves... or regroup and give them the chance to recoup as well. I think pressing on with our attack is much more productive at the time. It might be risky, but so is stopping our assault. We must end this while we still can. Why are you so worried? If you don't mind my asking. I don't mean to imply anything by it."

diBQwib.png

Because I'd much rather focus on tending the wounded when this is done than performing last rites...I've already failed more than enough good people as it is "It... just... a force of habit, I guess. I just saw how easily she managed to batter you of all people, easily the staunchest among us, and... I can't help but worry about what might happen if she counters the others while engaged. But, nevermind... I... I see your point, you're right...." She was done, finally, the radiance of her staff dying down to a subtle gleam like an ember in the night, the air starting to lose it's concentrated, palpable quality. Despite her best efforts, the tone of obvious defeat still seeped into her words. "I guess it can't be helped. Taking room to breath now only digs us an even bigger hole...better to just take the risk and end it while we still can..."

With Meredith healed up, Ecquis had to consider his options. Both Mayanna and Meredith had decent points in regards to how to proceed. If we grouped up, both sides would be able to recover slightly, while pressing on could finish this. Of course, if everyone else backed up, who's to say Maris wouldn't go straight towards the trio by the river. That wouldn't end well for them or us.

"If we regroup, its possible that Maris' attention may go back to that trio. That won't end well for those three at all. I say we deal with them now," Ecquis noted. With that, Ecquis flew over to engage the knight.

"Have those three really done anything warranting a crime I wonder?" he asks before striking.

Moves to Q4 and attacks Maris (Supported by Rosa)

ZL7mt8W.png"Criminals? You scum of the King are the real criminals here! Your oppressive regime will fall, starting here!" She shot a glance at Meredith as she drew closer to the heart of the fray, seeing Luka start to move as well. Lecture me all you want about these being people, they chose the wrong side and now they stand in our path. Whether they deserve to die or not, they have to for us to put an end to this.

Q6, strike a heroic pose

jN80Jl6.png

"She's just some puffed up heiress with a magic sword. If I was facing her in actual combat she'd not have done such a number on me. Armour doesn't really do so well against magic as I'm sure you know." Meredith was still hurting her side as if it hurt, though her healing was done. It always felt strange after magical healing. The pain that was there was suddenly just gone. It sorta, ached in a different way as a result. A strange thing to think, but she definitely always felt that way about it. Why she wasn't fond of magical healing. Though, she knew it's merits and it's strengths in battle, outside of the field of battle she preferred to feel the weight of the wounds she bore. It just felt more natural. This felt almost like cheating nature. She'd have laughed at how silly the thought was, but now was hardly the time.

"We can breathe a full breath once the threat is gone. I know you may worry for our well being, however, have faith in us. I'm sure we can end this swiftly. For now, Mayanna, you're in my charge. I will keep you from harm."

She saw the glance. Though she used it as an opportunity to possibly repair a little bit of the damage she had done prior. "Hoshiko. Give those bastards hell for me, strike forth. If you believe the goddess has chosen you, you're shots will always ring true."

(Rosalyva is supporting Ecquis!)

(Ecquis has advantage)

(Maris' Reliable Attack is softening the disadvantage)

Ecquis:

Attack: 9

Hit: 87%

Crit: 11%

Maris:

Attack: 14

Hit: 64%

Ecquis' attack: 15, hit!

Maris takes 9 damage!

Maris' counterattack: 40, hit!

Ecquis takes 14 damage!

"It's suitable that a fiend like you is riding such a disgusting beast." Maris spits in disgust, aiming her sword forward. Ecquis manages to slash at the Commander, but with a trained blow she counters exactly as he attacks leaving both damaged.

Cheat Sheet:

Cavalier4 (5/20) (N5), Iron Sword

Fighter2 (23/23) (P3), Iron Axe

Troubadour (5/17) (O4), Heal, Iron Javelin (45/45)(Drop)

Maris (14/23) (P4), Wind Sword

Hoshiko (20/20) (Q6) Iron Bow (37/45) Vulnerary (3/3) POSES

Ecquis (8/23) (Q4) Iron Halberd (36/45) Vulnerary (3/3) Took a turn

Terrin (22/23) (W5) Thunder (36/40) Vulnerary (3/3)

Luka (11/20) (U4) Vulnerary (3/3)

Klarenfilia (6/22) (V5) Lightning (29/40) Vulnerary (3/3)

Meredith (22/24) (T3) Iron Lance (34/45), Vulnerary (2/3), Iron Blade (45/45) Took a turn

Rosalyva (21/21) (R3) Iron Sword (36/45) Vulnerary (3/3) Took a turn

Mayanna the Last (18/19) (U3) Heal (26/30) Vulnerary (3/3) Took a turn

EXP tracker: 10/100

[Player Phase Continues]

• Developers

Terrin gulped. It was now or never, Ecquis had gone in and landed a good hit on the enemy, and Terrin could spot a magic sword a mile away. So this was a counterattack he might actually be able to take. He glanced over at Meredith, sighing with relief seeing she had been healed. "Thank goodness." He muttered to himself. Seeing her display of power earlier, the mage had already developed a fast respect for the soldier, especially knowing the hard work it took to be a soldier. "But... Now is my moment. I hope." He muttered, before running forward as far as he could, looking over at Klaren as he moved past. "If I end up running into my own death out there, try not to pray too hard for me!" He remarked with a smirk.

When he reached his new position, he gave Hoshiko a nod. The two hadn't gotten off to the best start, but they were on the same side and, whatever differences they may have, now was the time for teamwork.

Move to R5 and, despite it being the time for teamwork, strike a similar heroic pose to mock Hoshiko.

09fc10ebb1194d0eafb70915a3afd064.png

Luka's eyes darted to see his friend, nearly collapsing as the Sister healed her bad wounds. What the heck are you doing?! You're supposed to be protecting us! If you fall, what are we gonna do?! I'm not gonna lose someone again! Luka's expression began to darken. "I can't have you abandoning me now!" Luka's inner thoughts began to come out, angered at the prospect of losing another friend.

Ignoring the pain from the earlier attack, Luka darted forward, making sure Hoshiko and Terrin were able to watch him. "Hoshiko, Terrin, you better take down the enemy Leader, or I'm haunting you in the afterlife!" Luka calmed himself down, making sure he doesn't mess up his dance.

Looking in Hoshiko's direction, Luka gave her a smile, hoping to convey his thoughts. You have my Support, Hoshiko. You won't miss. You can't miss! Looking to Terrin, Luka gave him a small nod, hoping to that he could feel the trust Luka had in the Mage. Concentrating his mind, Luka gave his allies a dance, hoping to give them the final boost of motivation needed.

Move to R6 and dances for Hoshiko and Terrin, begrudgingly ending with a heroic pose to boost morale.

Edited by InnocentBoy

• Developers

Y'know, as annoying as she is, that girl is a really skilled marksman... I'm sure she's feeling as energised as I am right now, it wouldn't hurt to rile her up some more, though... Terrin thought to himself, although in truth, he was just rationalising the decision he had already made to use his newfound vigour to mock the lady archer some more.

Terrin leaped up into the air, most of the electricity from before still crackling around him as the nature spirits had not yet left him, and strikes another pose as he lands. "Prepare to be smited by my amazing power, enemy of JUSTICE!" He announced as he landed across from Maris, flinging his tome open in the most exaggerated manner possible. If this doesn't rile up Hoshiko enough to land a great hit on this woman, I'm probably dead... Well, it was fun while it lasted. Terrin shook his head at the thought, focusing on keeping his stance workable despite his exaggeration. As he begun his incantation, he didn't neglect to wink at Hoshiko, just in case there was some doubt that he was mocking her.

Jump gracefully over to R4, smite the magic sword lady and try not to miss this time, I struck a pose and everything c'mon.