Spork Episode 8: Smoothie + Delicia's Delicious Dreamland

Ice Cream Sand Witch

Oh, I see. Halloween Espurr was designed to do that, apparently. It's kinda weird, but funny. I also found Christmas Slowking (who is really cute). I wonder what the other two holiday Pokemon are...? There's no mention of them anywhere, and this game doesn't seem to have a dedicated wiki yet. Also: where do I find the Mega Ring? I've found quite a few Mega Stones, and it would be rather disappointing to find out that there's no way to effectively use them.

Edited by Mewtwo Prime

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Mewtwo Prime said:

Oh, I see. Halloween Espurr was designed to do that, apparently. It's kinda weird, but funny. I also found Christmas Slowking (who is really cute). I wonder what the other two holiday Pokemon are...? There's no mention of them anywhere, and this game doesn't seem to have a dedicated wiki yet. Also: where do I find the Mega Ring? I've found quite a few Mega Stones, and it would be rather disappointing to find out that there's no way to effectively use them.

The others are (in spoilers in case you want to find out when you reach them)

Valentine Starmie and Mother's Day and Father's Day Meowstic. The Meowstic are a pair and appear at the same place.

The Mega Ring is obtained between the 15th and 16th gyms. 

I've almost completed this game as i've finished post game and i'm now trying to find all the legendary pokemon. I've almost done this but the necrozma quest doesn't seem to work which is a bit of a problem as it relates to other quests. I'm also stuck with the hide and seek quest as i can't seem to find the second hiding spot.

• Global Mods
8 minutes ago, HunterJay said:

I've almost completed this game as i've finished post game and i'm now trying to find all the legendary pokemon. I've almost done this but the necrozma quest doesn't seem to work which is a bit of a problem as it relates to other quests. I'm also stuck with the hide and seek quest as i can't seem to find the second hiding spot.

I forgot to mention in the notepad file, but after you find all four Universe Fragments, you have to speak to the scientist at the Pokemon Research Institute and he'll merge them.

The second hiding spot is here:

image.png.ce249ec6cd3212dcafb27e5c8e6616b3.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, Witch. I was worried I had somehow passed the Mega Ring. I have a tendency to blunder right past obvious stuff quite frequently. There's no wonder I tend to get in sticky situations. I've wound up in situations before where I had accidentally rendered some game or other "Unwinnable by Mistake". 🤣

11 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

The Battle Mall (around 8th gym) sells evolution items. You can also find those two in rocks at the Halloween Hideout. 

Thank you, I missed the hideout before as Espurr was too Strong, time to head back now 🙂

• Global Mods
11 minutes ago, Mewtwo Prime said:

What other pokemon can you play "as" besides the holiday ones (and the three Pokemon shown in front of the Pokecenter counter)?

The Holiday Pokemon and the three in the Pokemon Centers are all the ones you can play as. 

Sol has already seen this, but release has been postponed in favor of idol activities(DLC or au), nicknames, or health purposes.

Everything has already been stated regarding next release. (finale Alternative Download stuff.)

or updates can't always be answered rewarding.

The only thing I can add is if Google Drive mirror is working or not, it's a quick access though if there's a demand I have no problem providing more on that.

Edited by steffi
  • Like 1

Hi! I just downloaded this game on a whim, mostly as a break from Reborn. I had a quick question, since there doesn't seem to be an actual walkthrough out for this game yet.

Spoiler

Is the Espurr on your hotel floor meant to be shiny? Or was I just ridiculously lucky? I noticed it had the "Halloween" design, so I'm sure it is, but I wanted to check!

Also, is the shiny chance the same as main series game, or higher? Not terribly important, but just curious! Looking forward to playing through this game!

Edit: Further, is there a benefit to becoming one of the Center's Pokemon? Or is it purely aesthetic?

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, Truthseeker said:

Hi! I just downloaded this game on a whim, mostly as a break from Reborn. I had a quick question, since there doesn't seem to be an actual walkthrough out for this game yet.

Hide contents

Is the Espurr on your hotel floor meant to be shiny? Or was I just ridiculously lucky? I noticed it had the "Halloween" design, so I'm sure it is, but I wanted to check!

Also, is the shiny chance the same as main series game, or higher? Not terribly important, but just curious! Looking forward to playing through this game!

Edit: Further, is there a benefit to becoming one of the Center's Pokemon? Or is it purely aesthetic?

The shiny chance is increased to the rate of Reborn and Rejuvenation. The Espurr is random chance and isn't shiny by default, so congrats on the shiny Espurr!  

They're purely aesthetic, but you'll meet those Pokemon in a postgame sidequest. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Mods

The BCC update + sidequest is finished! I really like how it turned out. 

I actually combined it with another idea I had: plates given by Gym Leaders in postgame sidequests, as an alternative to mining for them. I already had some ideas for more sidequests involving Gym Leaders, and I can use plates as a reward. Tomas is involved in the BCC sidequest, and gives you the Toxic Plate at the end of it. The player will be able to obtain a plate from every Gym Leader/type this way through these sidequests. 

This also means the Angela sidequest I mentioned a while ago isn't going to be early on as originally planned; it's postgame now since the reward for it will be the Sky Plate.

The BCC sidequest still has its own mention in the first post under final reupload progress, since it was planned before the plate sidequests were, and getting the Toxic Plate isn't the main point of the quest. 

Most of the other plate sidequests have been planned out by now too. 

zcj2CV4nQq1AAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

wFULRLtX1w9CgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

AZq1Mtr4tNf5AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

(Violet is the name of the agent who stays behind at the BCC and gives the player Pyukumuku)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey just downloaded this game yesterday and I'm loving it. I am having one problem though, I chose Abra as my starter and caught a Machop early on. Machamp and Alakazam are my 2 of my favorite pokemon, along with Gengar and I am hoping to catch a Ghasty soon. I am currently in Olidroll city and through a google search I was able to find where you said a Link Stone to evolve these Pokemon but I wasnt able to find if you said where to find one.

1. Where could I find and Linkstone at
2. Please tell me there is more than one in the game because as you can tell I have a thing for the first gen pokemon that required trading (I never got to use them all those years ago so I always use them in fan games)

• Global Mods
3 minutes ago, BardJesus said:

Hey just downloaded this game yesterday and I'm loving it. I am having one problem though, I chose Abra as my starter and caught a Machop early on. Machamp and Alakazam are my 2 of my favorite pokemon, along with Gengar and I am hoping to catch a Ghasty soon. I am currently in Olidroll city and through a google search I was able to find where you said a Link Stone to evolve these Pokemon but I wasnt able to find if you said where to find one.

1. Where could I find and Linkstone at
2. Please tell me there is more than one in the game because as you can tell I have a thing for the first gen pokemon that required trading (I never got to use them all those years ago so I always use them in fan games)

There's a hiker at Bolaii Beach who sells all the evolution stones.