Spork Episode 8: Smoothie + Delicia's Delicious Dreamland

Ice Cream Sand Witch

• Global Mods
4 minutes ago, tazman665 said:

in sun and moon there is sos battles which is where a pokemon can call for help and it can raise the odds of find a shiny and in omega ruby they had horde battles which has a chance of shiny pokemon and chain fishing

Right, I forgot that those increased the shiny chances.

I'm not sure if sos or horde battles are possible to implement in Essentials, as I've never seen a fangame use them before. Horde battles I'm almost sure aren't, because the handler of Essentials has stated that triple battles aren't possible without completely changing a lot of scripts and functions. And if Essentials can't handle 3 vs 3, it probably couldn't handle 1 vs 5 either. Both of those would be beyond me even if they are/were possible anyway though; I have zero coding experience. I've heard of chain fishing but don't really know what it is.

Along with the increased shiny rate, there is the Shiny Charm though, and the Poke Radar will be added in the next reupload. 

• Like 1

Where is the mega ring obtained in episode 7? I just caught an aerodactyl in classic park and got the aerdactylite. I wasnt aware the mega ring was needed to mega evolve like in the main series game. Also, where or when is surf obtained? Finally, where is the dream shrine because in the megastonelocations text document it says it is in the dream shrine. Do you have to catch another torchic to get it because I chose torchic as my starter and im not sure.

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, Celebrant said:

Where is the mega ring obtained in episode 7? I just caught an aerodactyl in classic park and got the aerdactylite. I wasnt aware the mega ring was needed to mega evolve like in the main series game. Also, where or when is surf obtained? Finally, where is the dream shrine because in the megastonelocations text document it says it is in the dream shrine. Do you have to catch another torchic to get it because I chose torchic as my starter and im not sure.

The Mega Ring is obtained between the 15th and 16th gyms. 

Surf as obtained between the 8th and 9th gyms. 

The Dream Shrine is located in the Sea Star Society (specifically the Community Section). You'll go there between the 11th and 12th gyms. 

You can mega evolve with any Pokemon that's capable of mega evolution, as long as you have the Mega Ring and it's holding the mega stone.

has anyone got a shiny Pheromosa from the Pheromosa you fight in the first town this thing is hating me my other 2 shinies was less than 70 this one is 555 and counting and another thing was any new megastones added to the game or are they the normal megastones you get in the other pokemon games

Edited by tazman665

• Global Mods
19 minutes ago, tazman665 said:

has anyone got a shiny Pheromosa from the Pheromosa you fight in the first town this thing is hating me my other 2 shinies was less than 70 this one is 555 and counting and another thing was any new megastones added to the game or are they the normal megastones you get in the other pokemon games

If you battle + obtain the Pheromosa and send me your save file, I can make it shiny for you. 

The mega stones are the ones from the official games; Spork doesn't have any fakemon or custom forms (the megastonelocations notepad file included in the game folder also lists all the mega stones and where they can be found).

6 minutes ago, Celebrant said:

How to evolve poiple?

Poipole evolves through level up when it knows Dragon Pulse. The move relearner, who can teach Dragon Pulse to Poipole, is in the Services District of Olidroll. 

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

If you battle + obtain the Pheromosa and send me your save file, I can make it shiny for you. 

The mega stones are the ones from the official games; Spork doesn't have any fakemon or custom forms (the megastonelocations notepad file included in the game folder also lists all the mega stones and where they can be found).

Poipole evolves through level up when it knows Dragon Pulse. The move relearner, who can teach Dragon Pulse to Poipole, is in the Services District of Olidroll. 

no thank you i want to get it legit since you said there was no shiny lock

23 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

how do i find and send you my save file im am so tired of hunting this pokemon lol

• Global Mods
6 minutes ago, tazman665 said:

how do i find and send you my save file im am so tired of hunting this pokemon lol

This guide is for Reborn but also works for Spork and every other fangame made with RMXP + Essentials: http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/

21 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

This guide is for Reborn but also works for Spork and every other fangame made with RMXP + Essentials: http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/

how do i send it to you now that i found the file and also is the shiny charm obtained in like all the other games complete your dex

Edited by tazman665

• Global Mods
21 minutes ago, tazman665 said:

how do i send it to you now that i found the file and also is the shiny charm obtained in like all the other games complete your dex

Below the text box when typing a post is a paperclip icon and next to that "Click to choose files". That's how you upload a file to your post. 

The Shiny Charm is obtained by defeating the leader of the Shiny Pokemon Fanclub in Tullborn City (where the 10th gym is). 

32 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Below the text box when typing a post is a paperclip icon and next to that "Click to choose files". That's how you upload a file to your post. 

The Shiny Charm is obtained by defeating the leader of the Shiny Pokemon Fanclub in Tullborn City (where the 10th gym is). 

thats my file let me know when your done with it i just want the phermosa shinyed plz

Game.rxdata

Hi, I just ran into an Exception during the first few minutes of the game. I was battling someone with a Voltorb in the downstairs part of the starting building, and his Voltorb used a move that began with "Eerie" (possibly "eerie impulse" but I forget the second word). Anyway, the error log is attached, I hope you find the cause (and I apologize if this is a known issue). Fortunately, the game continued after that error, so it wasn't too big of an issue.

errorlog.txt

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, Zurich899 said:

Hi, I just ran into an Exception during the first few minutes of the game. I was battling someone with a Voltorb in the downstairs part of the starting building, and his Voltorb used a move that began with "Eerie" (possibly "eerie impulse" but I forget the second word). Anyway, the error log is attached, I hope you find the cause (and I apologize if this is a known issue). Fortunately, the game continued after that error, so it wasn't too big of an issue.

errorlog.txt

I checked the moves.txt and the issue was that Eerie Impulse had the wrong function code. This has now been fixed for the next/final reupload. 

(there's a bug reporting thread for reporting bugs btw)

2 hours ago, tazman665 said:

are you able to get that pearl thats in the pool in the hotel

You can go back and get the marble there when you have Surf. 

• Global Mods

CEOLIS REVAMP

Recently, Enigma Shot U offered to remake some of Spork's maps, and has already completed the northern section of Virima. Here are some screenshots:

image.png.18fb25ff70570ab00b9050d40b0e5ebb.png

image.png.bfcd4745c6c864b79fb4e79e84265711.png

image.png.9a7dc96cda3749f894e6342dc4dfd3af.png

image.png.282385320c62827980b3270df8cbfdbc.png

Some of the changes include:

-the hotel's color scheme is now green and blue. Where the vending machines were before has been expanded into a cafeteria. This area replaces the part of the first floor that had the tables and chairs, and the NPCs that were there are now in the cafeteria. The hotel looks a lot more organized now, especially the first floor. 

-Areas in Virima are no longer extremely close together. The shape/structure of the city has changed, while still keeping some of the themes from before: the houses having different colored roofs, and trees being close to the buildings. The exterior of some buildings has changed too, and Jim's house is like a mansion now. 

-if you've read the info in the Data Vault, you might remember that originally Jim's gym was going to have different rooms where you'd have to battle each trainer to get to Jim. This is now what happens. It's set up similar to the Team Xen lab in Caratos Mountain in Rejuv: there are four rooms, and you have to battle a trainer in each room to get the key from them and unlock the master bedroom where Jim is.

-NPC houses don't look exactly the same anymore. The furniture and appliances might vary depending on the NPCs. For example, the couple that mentions recently having moved to Virima has boxes in their house. 

I'd like to thank Enigma for offering to do this. I'm impressed at how much Virima has improved, and look forward to seeing and giving feedback on future map revamps too!

• Like 4

No idea if this is the wrong place to report bugs, but both my last Pokemon and my opponent's were defeated at the same time which causes a crash now when I try to progress.

Specifics of what happened: (Spoilers for if you are not this far in the game yet)

I managed to lose the battle with the Mother/Father's day Meowstic at the same time as beating them (My only pokemon im using (Celesteela starter) fainted to life orb after winning battle) which sent me to the Pokecenter. When I went to re-enter the Citadel, a cutscene played of what I think was supposed to happen as I left the area once the gym was completed, consisting of Carol speaking to Emily and Crolea about where to go next. I missed this part; but I don't think it is all that important. I then tried to go back and finish whatever was in the Citadel, but find myself needing to battle the Meowstics again. The problem is, I crash with the following error right before the battle starts:

image.png.d300a4af2ab861330fc1690e62698874.png

Attached is my game file if you want to test anything.

Game.rxdata