Spork Episode 8: Smoothie + Delicia's Delicious Dreamland

Ice Cream Sand Witch

• Global Mods
13 minutes ago, pokemonfan2016 said:

i did talk to everyone i made sure i did 

Are you sure? There are over 40 guests at the party, so it can be easy to forget someone. I'd recommend talking to everyone again just to make sure. It happened to me during development/playtesting. Others have gotten past the event, and whenever the question is asked here or on discord (when/if they reply back after I answer), it turns out that there was one person or a few people that they forgot to talk to. 

So, idk if its been reported, but in party city, if you go all the way up and interact with the spikes/water, itll ask if you want to surf, and clicking yes makes you surf on land.

Also, 

Spoiler

With the fight with the fruit people before victory road, a chance to save before each battle/after every couple of battles would be nice. I had no idea id have to fight 7 battles in a row and was about to stop playing for the night, but got caught in that.

Edited by shadomist

6 minutes ago, Magiace said:

is the 4.5 version the last or there is another one ? by the way i'm a french fan of pokemon rejuvenation spork and reborn ^^

She is working on more content for the game, I'm not quite sure what she will be adding, but she has said that there will be another release that isn't just bugfixes.

Hi, i really enjoy my time in playing pokemon spork. But after reaching tullborn city, my game just tend to freeze. I tried rebooting my game, restart my mac but it just doesn't seem to help 😧Also i'm running on wine. Can anyone help solve this problem of mine? I really would love to finish this amazing piece of game 😢

Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 12.11.29 AM.png

• Global Mods
13 hours ago, shadomist said:

So, idk if its been reported, but in party city, if you go all the way up and interact with the spikes/water, itll ask if you want to surf, and clicking yes makes you surf on land.

Also, 

Reveal hidden contents

With the fight with the fruit people before victory road, a chance to save before each battle/after every couple of battles would be nice. I had no idea id have to fight 7 battles in a row and was about to stop playing for the night, but got caught in that.

This also happens on the bridge in Virima City (and when speaking to Rania during the Tepig event). I think it's due to tile passability overlap and happens a lot in fangames. 

I'm not sure at the moment how would be the best way to set that up, but I can understand the fatigue with battling all 7 in a row.

9 hours ago, BeardMcPoro said:

where can i breed pokemons?
where is the pokemon daycare

Legend Dairy (east of Aliora City).

5 hours ago, Magiace said:

is the 4.5 version the last or there is another one ? by the way i'm a french fan of pokemon rejuvenation spork and reborn ^^

4.5 was the previous episode; the current episode is 7. There's going to be one more reupload in the future (currently being worked on) that adds a lot more side content as well as bug/glitch fixes.

5 hours ago, ncleee said:

Hi, i really enjoy my time in playing pokemon spork. But after reaching tullborn city, my game just tend to freeze. I tried rebooting my game, restart my mac but it just doesn't seem to help 😧Also i'm running on wine. Can anyone help solve this problem of mine? I really would love to finish this amazing piece of game 😢

Screen Shot 2018-08-15 at 12.11.29 AM.png

Macs usually have a harder time with running RPG Maker games. One solution is to delete the audio files, but @SilverHelio may have a better solution. 

image.png.540fba91c7dbf601e99f4d3007f82292.png

4 hours ago, VamPieta said:

Hey,where did you get the soundtrack for the game? The musics are really cool, i would love to know them. Specially Crolea's party music. You did a really good job with the soundtrack of the game

The tracks were made by many different remixers from Youtube. The one from Crolea's birthday party is Mewmore's Zinnia remix.

4 hours ago, shadomist said:

After beating the main story and catching a couple legendaries, I saved and I noticed that the time ive played the game decreased by a lot.

Are you using the alt/speedup button? Speedup changes the play time for some reason.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2018 at 4:52 PM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I never knew that about Pandora, that's neat . o . and she would accept both since she's a big fan of idols. 

If Pandora is inspired from the idol group Perfume, and 

image.png.fb52127cc3e8833e0c064675db845061.png

that must mean Pandora's favorite from Love Live is Kotori! . o . which makes sense as Kotori's the fashion designer. 

and reading that you identify with Delicia made me really happy! I mentioned before but your post made me so happy I had to organize my thoughts before replying. and I'd definitely be interested in reading Delicia meta lore

Thank you for the announcement/update on progress too! ^^

: O !

no problem. ^.^

I can't really know for sure about , but yes, that's. heh. 

i cant speak for the head sprite artist aha but I do have, either directions on some parts (Certain choices)

• Global Mods
50 minutes ago, BeardMcPoro said:

where can i get Charizardite x

the megastonelocations notepad file included in the game folder mentions that Charizardite X isn't in the game.

image.png.d2911910bdffed8990e15d40dff46cd0.png

my sister and I believe that Mega Charizard X is fanservice and prefer to pretend it doesn't exist, so it isn't in Spork.