Spork Episode 8: Smoothie + Delicia's Delicious Dreamland

Ice Cream Sand Witch

I'm not entirely certain if this is an issue with anyone else, but it seems that Christmas Slowking's sprite has disappeared. I've completed the story lines, and am working on acquiring all of the legendary Pokemon.

mmmmhmm.png

Edited by BrieNevermore
  • Thanks 1

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, BrieNevermore said:

I'm not entirely certain if this is an issue with anyone else, but it seems that Christmas Slowking's sprite has disappeared. I've completed the story lines, and am working on acquiring all of the legendary Pokemon.

For some reason, this happens if you're playing as Halloween Espurr. 

10 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

For some reason, this happens if you're playing as Halloween Espurr. 

Odd. I get it no matter which of the Holiday Pokemon I'm playing as.

Oop. Nevermind. i just needed to speak with Halloween Espurr again. Silly me. I've been having a blast, though. Wonderful work.

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, nhannguyen2141 said:

Hi it's me again i'm currently playing pokemon delicia delicious dremland and got stuck at the candy shop part.Where do i go after visit the candy shop?

If you haven't gotten Vanillite yet, you need to go to the department store and interact with the vending machine on the top floor. If you have, you need to go back to your family's house. 

2 hours ago, BeardMcPoro said:

does the shiny charm actually work i cant find a single shiny

do i just have to own it or it just works after i get it?

As far as I know it does, but if it doesn't, there'd be no way to know since finding shinies is based on chance and even with an increased rate some people will find them sooner than others. I assume it works as soon as you have it, but I've never owned the Shiny Charm in the main games so I'm not completely familiar with how it works.

1 hour ago, Shadowslash said:

The bed in the underwater hotel doesn't heal your pokemon at all.

Fixed for the next/final reupload. 

23 minutes ago, BeardMcPoro said:

where can i get a lucky egg?

In Liliech City, there's an NPC in a house that asks to see Eevee and all its evolutions one at a time. One of the rewards for doing this is a Lucky Egg.

So, I was under the impression that Spork was finished, but after reading through here its pretty obv that you're adding more content (Im only at the 5th gym.) How much more are you planning to add? 

Also, I found a single block in alliora(?) city on the far right where you cant walk through even though its empty.

• Global Mods
11 hours ago, shadomist said:

So, I was under the impression that Spork was finished, but after reading through here its pretty obv that you're adding more content (Im only at the 5th gym.) How much more are you planning to add? 

Also, I found a single block in alliora(?) city on the far right where you cant walk through even though its empty.

If I'm thinking of the same tile, that's in Gellene Town and is known, yeah. I'm not sure why that happens. 

The main story is finished, but I'm adding more side content. These two posts go into detail:

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/21393-pokemon-spork-episode-7-postgame-delicias-delicious-dreamland/&page=51&tab=comments#comment-789852

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/21393-pokemon-spork-episode-7-postgame-delicias-delicious-dreamland/&page=53&tab=comments#comment-792478

I'm also planning another announcement within the next few days because I added a lot more to the idol event after Smoothie's (first) song.

10 hours ago, Blitz-o-Byte said:

Not sure if this was ever reported but I just caught a shiny spinarak and it has no backsprite once i send it out x'D 

Something similar happened with shiny Cottonee; in that case the backsprite needed to be repositioned so it might be the same here. Thanks for letting me know.

• Global Mods
3 minutes ago, Razorpower said:

After collecting all the marbles how do you get past the strength rock? I pushed it but still can’t get by and there’s no way around it before either.

"4. There's a boulder at the opening of the bushes, and one just before the next opening. Pushing the boulder up will make it collide with the other boulder, so you won't be able to pass. You have to look for another fake bush, which this time is fourth from the left (once again, not including the outer layer). Then push the second boulder to the right to get through the opening. "

Information on all the Marble Maze puzzles can be found in (if you don't mind spoilers for what's at the end of the maze)

the legendarysidequests notepad file under the Mewtwo section

Soup or Potion and Big Malasada as I know right now.  You are able to select them and try to use them, but when you try clicking on the pokemon you wanna heal during battle, it takes you back to the bag where you select an item and it has the same item highlighted that you already selected.

Edited by Shadowslash

Ive looked through the gen 7 moves and abilities list, and seen in game that mimikyu doesn't have its signature ability, and I was wondering what you did for pokemon that don't have abilities in game rn, as in the case of mimikyu.

On a sidenote, you are amazing. 

Edit: Chimchar evolving into monferno should give the option to learn mach punch, according to bulbapedia at least, but doesn't. This also happened with duoblade evolving to aegislash (should've learned kings shield).

Edited by shadomist
  • Like 1

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, Shadowslash said:

Soup or Potion and Big Malasada as I know right now.  You are able to select them and try to use them, but when you try clicking on the pokemon you wanna heal during battle, it takes you back to the bag where you select an item and it has the same item highlighted that you already selected.

I remember this being mentioned before, and I think it happens with the other regional desserts too. IIRC they work outside of battle but not in battle. I'm not really sure why that happens o . o

1 hour ago, shadomist said:

Ive looked through the gen 7 moves and abilities list, and seen in game that mimikyu doesn't have its signature ability, and I was wondering what you did for pokemon that don't have abilities in game rn, as in the case of mimikyu.

On a sidenote, you are amazing. 

Edit: Chimchar evolving into monferno should give the option to learn mach punch, according to bulbapedia at least, but doesn't. This also happened with duoblade evolving to aegislash (should've learned kings shield).

Thanks! 😄 

The ability names and descriptions are still in the PBS files but not scripted in, meaning Mimikyu's ability is Disguise but it doesn't actually work. 

On moves that are learned upon evolution: 

image.thumb.png.c580cc7632a570310270c4d60764e09b.png

Considering that was 2 years ago, I'm assuming you haven't found a fix/there isn't one that doesn't break the game?

Edit: And would you be able to change his ability for me? If you don't have time rn to do it, ill just live with it.

Edited by shadomist

• Global Mods
3 minutes ago, shadomist said:

Considering that was 2 years ago, I'm assuming you haven't found a fix/there isn't one that doesn't break the game?

Ame tried to help but because Reborn and Spork use different versions of Essentials and some of our script sections were different, we weren't able to do anything. 

8 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Ame tried to help but because Reborn and Spork use different versions of Essentials and some of our script sections were different, we weren't able to do anything. 

Unsure if you saw the edit to my post you quoted

Edited by shadomist