Spork Episode 8: Smoothie + Delicia's Delicious Dreamland

Ice Cream Sand Witch

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, ncleee said:

what's the total number of plate i can mine? And can i mine fairy plate too? Also, can anyone tell me where are the popular marble location that are easily missed? I currently have 99!

Pixie Plates are currently unobtainable because I forgot that they wouldn't be minable on account of being introduced 2 gens after the mining game. This has been corrected for the next reupload (but they'll be obtained from the Sylveon in Party City after doing the related sidequest instead of through mining). 

If you have 99 marbles you might have already seen the file, but if not, there's a notepad file in the game folder called marblelocations that lists where to find the marbles. 

Hi !

(I speak French so sorry about my english xD)

I've got a question for Pokemon spork, I will know if the game is finish because I don't see information about the story (and I probably don't see other patch note about this game)

Thanks you and Bye 😄

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, Klement said:

Hi !

(I speak French so sorry about my english xD)

I've got a question for Pokemon spork, I will know if the game is finish because I don't see information about the story (and I probably don't see other patch note about this game)

Thanks you and Bye 😄

Information about the story is mentioned in the first post. There's going to be one more reupload in the future that adds more side content (as well as something else that I'll make an announcement about later today), but the main story is complete. 

• Upvote 2

I want to have an alolan marowak on my team. I want hidden ability cubone as i want to have rock head alolan marowak. But i dont know how to get hidden ability on wild cubone. Please help me. Also i want to have thick club. Where to get that??

• Global Mods
14 minutes ago, Atharva said:

I want to have an alolan marowak on my team. I want hidden ability cubone as i want to have rock head alolan marowak. But i dont know how to get hidden ability on wild cubone. Please help me. Also i want to have thick club. Where to get that??

This is the situation with Pokemon that have three abilities:

image.thumb.png.dbe0f49e8a1b1e58505cfcf2b2ed07d8.png

For Thick Club, I actually don't know where one is off the top of my head. I thought it'd most likely be at the Battle Mall but I checked just now and none of the vendors sell it. But since you'd already need to send your save file for me to give Cubone its hidden ability, I can also give you a Thick Club.

7 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

This is the situation with Pokemon that have three abilities:

image.thumb.png.dbe0f49e8a1b1e58505cfcf2b2ed07d8.png

For Thick Club, I actually don't know where one is off the top of my head. I thought it'd most likely be at the Battle Mall but I checked just now and none of the vendors sell it. But since you'd already need to send your save file for me to give Cubone its hidden ability, I can also give you a Thick Club.

Thanks in advance buddy.

Game.rxdata

• Global Mods
26 minutes ago, Atharva said:

Thanks in advance buddy.

Game.rxdata

When I tried to give Cubone its hidden ability, this happened:

image.thumb.png.cc098c4cd9d12b7bb81b1a0293f92dc3.png

(the blank space is Lightningrod)

I checked the pokemon.txt and Cubone's abilities are listed correctly there. I decided to just evolve Cubone into Alolan Marowak and give it a Thick Club along with Rock Head, since I wasn't really sure what was going on here or how to fix it. I didn't have this issue when giving Alolan Marowak Rock Head.

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

When I tried to give Cubone its hidden ability, this happened:

image.thumb.png.cc098c4cd9d12b7bb81b1a0293f92dc3.png

(the blank space is Lightningrod)

I checked the pokemon.txt and Cubone's abilities are listed correctly there. I decided to just evolve Cubone into Alolan Marowak and give it a Thick Club along with Rock Head, since I wasn't really sure what was going on here or how to fix it. I didn't have this issue when giving Alolan Marowak Rock Head.

Game.rxdata

Thanks a lot! loving the game

• Global Mods
12 minutes ago, EmperorNova said:

Where do i start off the new episode from cause I updated from 4.5 to 7 and I have no idea where to go next, I just finished episode 4.5 though

North of Umira, Carol and the simulations will no longer be in front of the way forward.

2 hours ago, Enigma Shot U said:

Can you elaborate a bit more?

when i go into a fight in most games chimchar fight sprite shows all of his head but in this game all i see is part of his head and do you know what pokemon are shiny locked in this game

• Global Mods
20 minutes ago, tazman665 said:

when i go into a fight in most games chimchar fight sprite shows all of his head but in this game all i see is part of his head and do you know what pokemon are shiny locked in this game

I gave myself a Chimchar to test this, and it seems like it's the backsprite position issue that shiny Cottonee and Spinarak had. I've fixed this for the next reupload.

None of the Pokemon are shiny locked. 

The next reupload isn't going to be for a while, but since you were asking to have it fixed, here's the corrected backsprite. Save this picture and put it in Graphics -> Battlers. When it asks if you want to replace the shiny Chimchar backsprite that's already in there, say yes.

390sb.png

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I gave myself a Chimchar to test this, and it seems like it's the backsprite position issue that shiny Cottonee and Spinarak had. I've fixed this for the next reupload.

None of the Pokemon are shiny locked. 

The next reupload isn't going to be for a while, but since you were asking to have it fixed, here's the corrected backsprite. Save this picture and put it in Graphics -> Battlers. When it asks if you want to replace the shiny Chimchar backsprite that's already in there, say yes.

390sb.png

Thank you for that im glad to mods are active for this game would you be able to tell me what the shiny rate is 

Edited by tazman665
  • Upvote 1

• Global Mods
16 minutes ago, tazman665 said:

Thank you for that im glad to mods are active for this game would you be able to tell me what the shiny rate is 

I'm not sure of the percentage, but it's increased to the same rate as Reborn and Rejuvenation. 

Actually, as I was posting this I looked back in the thread because I remember it being mentioned once, and according to the math in this post it's around 1.07%

image.thumb.png.9588a5c31f87c32b68b3fd6d3682225c.png

Ok. 
i dont know what to even say about this tbh
all i'm gonna say is that i'm the same person with the shiny mimikyu starter
then later, this happened

And i want to add, i checked the same halloween rock again, and,,, a normal mimikyu came out
Note to self, shiny hunt mimikyu one day in the irl games. 

POKEMON SPORK MIMIKYU SHINY PART 2 WHAT.png

• Global Mods
19 minutes ago, Klement said:

Hello ! (again xD)

I've got a question about : Where is lucky egg ? Please ^^

Thanks and Bye 😄

In Liliech City, there's an NPC in a house who asks to see Eevee and each of the Eeveelutions one at a time. One of the rewards for doing this is a Lucky Egg. 

18 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I'm not sure of the percentage, but it's increased to the same rate as Reborn and Rejuvenation. 

Actually, as I was posting this I looked back in the thread because I remember it being mentioned once, and according to the math in this post it's around 1.07%

image.thumb.png.9588a5c31f87c32b68b3fd6d3682225c.png

are the shiny hunting methods in sun and moon available or is it like in the older games where you just ran through the grass and hope for one and is there horde battles

• Global Mods
14 minutes ago, tazman665 said:

are the shiny hunting methods in sun and moon available or is it like in the older games where you just ran through the grass and hope for one and is there horde battles

What are the shiny hunting methods in Sun and Moon? I've never shiny hunted myself, I just occasionally find one by chance, so I'm not familiar with them.