Spork Episode 8: Smoothie + Delicia's Delicious Dreamland

Ice Cream Sand Witch

• Global Mods
5 minutes ago, BeardMcPoro said:

where can i get a horsea? been fishing non stop and cant find one

Wild Horsea can be found while surfing at Destiny Pond.

The "obtainablepokemon" notepad file in the game folder lists all the Pokemon locations.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Wild Horsea can be found while surfing at Destiny Pond.

The "obtainablepokemon" notepad file in the game folder lists all the Pokemon locations.

ty sr i didnt knew the was a notepad that said that

btw where is lovely lake i cant remember locations

• Global Mods

ANNOUNCEMENT 1: LET'S MAKE A PV!

image.png.82272f1fc8ec0e3a63bf10cf418c85d7.png

I've added even more to Smoothie! A lot more, actually. After the success of Smoothie's first song, the group does a PV (promotional video). Following that, Smoothie gets invited to explore a new area together and make a new song there! I don't want to go into many details about the new area since knowing anything would be spoilers not just for Smoothie but for other characters too. But I hope it's as fun for people to explore as it is for me to make!

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: CLUB

During the last staff meeting on Reborn's discord server, Cass asked:

image.png.503cce1c71f1942172705a05970711a6.png

After some discussion, Ame came to this decision:

"Discussed adding Spork subforum.     

•     Decided to allow clubs with redirect links from the index to the club. 
  •     Will encourage Rejuv into club as well. 
  •     Max 3 links at any time per popular request."

Shortly after making this post, I'm going to make the club and inform Ame so she can link it from the index. 

• Upvote 4

• Global Mods
30 minutes ago, BeardMcPoro said:

play i am at the birthday party what do i have to do to make the cake arrive?

i talked to everyone but nothing

The cutscene with the cake will happen automatically after you've talked to everyone at the party (and everyone means literally everyone, including: Litwick after Felicia makes it appear, and Brutus and Meda even if you've already done the double battle by speaking to Ivan).

18 minutes ago, moon827 said:

Does this game have a higher shiny chance than normal? i just started, ive been in the ev training area grinding, and ive found 3 shinies in the last 30-45 minutes

Spork has an increased shiny chance; the same as Reborn and Rejuvenation. 

• Global Mods

The club's now been made and is linked from the index, and this thread's been moved there! I've also made bug reporting and save file troubleshooting threads. I removed the known bugs section from the first post of this thread because the new bug reporting thread made it redundant and I hadn't updated that list in a while anyway.

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Schnautzer said:

Can someone help me, me and my brother want to play this game and i dont know how to create more than 1 save

This post has an explanation and links to a video guide someone made for how to have multiple save files in Pokemon fangames: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/21393-pokemon-spork-episode-7-postgame-delicias-delicious-dreamland/&page=45&tab=comments#comment-785498

If you and your brother need more than 1 save file to play though, it sounds like you use the same computer? In that case it might be inconvenient to have to keep renaming the save files whenever one of you wants to play, but I hope this is helpful anyway.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

This post has an explanation and links to a video guide someone made for how to have multiple save files in Pokemon fangames: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/21393-pokemon-spork-episode-7-postgame-delicias-delicious-dreamland/&page=45&tab=comments#comment-785498

If you and your brother need more than 1 save file to play though, it sounds like you use the same computer? In that case it might be inconvenient to have to keep renaming the save files whenever one of you wants to play, but I hope this is helpful anyway.

Thank you very much, i will try everything i can.

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, Blue_Lightning said:

is there a person by chance that can change your pokemon nature and/or there iv and ev?

There will be a nature changer in the next reupload. Details here: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/21393-pokemon-spork-episode-7-postgame-delicias-delicious-dreamland/&page=53&tab=comments#comment-792478

For now, I can change that kind of data for Pokemon if you send me your save file.

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, Blue_Lightning said:

Could you do it for my lombre please also are there any ability capsule I wanted a rain dish lotad/lombre xD

Game.rxdata

Lombre now has Rain Dish! Ability Capsules can be bought at the Ability Capsule Corp in Olidroll City. Olidroll is where the 6th and 7th gyms are. You seem to have just beaten the first gym, so it'll still be a while before you get there.

Game.rxdata

I literally just made an account here to say, one, even just starting up the game i'm already in love, and as a second, holy SHIT I'm just curious as to the shiny chances and what the chances are that my STARTER is SHINY
Especially when my shiny luck has always been.. well,,, not the greatest

POKEMON SPORK MIMIKYU SHINY.png

• Like 1

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Senntenial said:

Is there a way to change the in battle HP and EXP bar overlay? Having them both be blue for me is really hard to see the exp bar.

Are you on the latest episode (7)? The EXP and HP bars were only blue for a short period of time during episode 4 or 4.5 (I forget which).

EDIT @AnnoyedClaude I just realized I forgot to respond to your post. I'm glad you're enjoying the game! (I was actually nervous at first when I saw your username because it has Annoyed in it and that made me think it was going to be angry post ^^') The shiny chance in Spork is increased to the same as Reborn and Rejuvenation.