Spork Episode 8: Smoothie + Delicia's Delicious Dreamland

Ice Cream Sand Witch

• Global Mods
10 minutes ago, Omegaswampert210 said:

That would be really helpful, thank you. Which file would that be and how would i go about that?

Here's a guide on how to upload your save file: http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/

This guide is for Pokemon Reborn, but works with all fangames made in RPG Maker/Essentials. 

9 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Here's a guide on how to upload your save file: http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/

This guide is for Pokemon Reborn, but works with all fangames made in RPG Maker/Essentials. 

If this is it, then thank you.

The Beldum is the one that would need to be changed.
Might I request 252 in attack and speed, 4 in health, and maxed IVs, if it isn't too much trouble?

Game.rxdata

Edited by Omegaswampert210

• Global Mods
13 minutes ago, Omegaswampert210 said:

If this is it, then thank you.

The Beldum is the one that would need to be changed.
Might I request 252 in attack and speed, 4 in health, and maxed IVs, if it isn't too much trouble?

Game.rxdata

Edited Beldum's EVs and IVs to the ones you requested!

Game.rxdata

I've been trying to collect all marbles, but I can't seem to find the last one. I think I've crossed out every location that I am certain of having found a marble at, and I've revisited almost all the other places again to check. The only place I haven't crossed out, and can't find, is the one at the Battle Frontier. I cannot remember whether or not I already got that marble, and perhaps I already have, and it's actually at one of the other locations. The list in the files doesn't really give anything except "Battle Frontier". Can someone show me where to get the BF marble? - And yes, I did revisit Mable after 90 marbles, so it's not the marble that her partner gives you.

• Global Mods
59 minutes ago, Yoru said:

I've been trying to collect all marbles, but I can't seem to find the last one. I think I've crossed out every location that I am certain of having found a marble at, and I've revisited almost all the other places again to check. The only place I haven't crossed out, and can't find, is the one at the Battle Frontier. I cannot remember whether or not I already got that marble, and perhaps I already have, and it's actually at one of the other locations. The list in the files doesn't really give anything except "Battle Frontier". Can someone show me where to get the BF marble? - And yes, I did revisit Mable after 90 marbles, so it's not the marble that her partner gives you.

The marble at the Battle Frontier is at the southeast corner of the map:

image.png.c2849b4e8637c3cbff91be7e773fc937.png

P.S. Are you Yoru91?

• Like 1

On 1/6/2019 at 1:25 AM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

The marble at the Battle Frontier is at the southeast corner of the map:

image.png.c2849b4e8637c3cbff91be7e773fc937.png

P.S. Are you Yoru91?

Thank you! I will check immediately! As for your question, Yoru91 has contributed to the game if I am not mistaken - However, I do know that I am not them 🙂 When I finished the main story, I was surprised to see another Yoru in the credits. It was purely coincidental, as I have been using the nickname "Yoru" online for ages now.

• Global Mods
7 minutes ago, Yoru said:

Thank you! I will check immediately! As for your question, Yoru91 has contributed to the game if I am not mistaken - However, I do know that I am not them 🙂 When I finished the main story, I was surprised to see another Yoru in the credits. It was purely coincidental, as I have been using the nickname "Yoru" online for ages now.

Oh, okay. On the day you posted, Yoru91 had actually sent me a message asking how I was about an hour before then, so I wondered if they had somehow gotten locked out of their account and needed to make a new one. 

Yoru did testing when episodes 5-7 were in development, and also made a lot of fanart! Yoru's art is in the Spork Art Thread if you're interested in seeing it!

• Like 1

• Global Mods
56 minutes ago, RonomakiK said:

Hey. I've been looking through the text file on all available Pokémon, and it seems it's missing Turtonator (and I couldn't find it on the Wiki either). Is it really missing from the game?

I just checked the encounters PBS file and it seems like it is. 

I'll add it to Molten Mountain for the next reupload, which is where I thought/assumed it was. Sorry about that. 

• Thanks 1

this is sort of a follow up from nov28

I'd like to announce that I got Spork working on both PlayStation(usb/port) controllers and almost xbox controller though mines separated atm

Either just requires input(same as the Reborn controls) from software. It sort of already explained that. 

The Steam remote will work with it automatically but I haven't tested in the controls line up with the ones given ones in the command or instruction but so far it works.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I just checked the encounters PBS file and it seems like it is. 

I'll add it to Molten Mountain for the next reupload, which is where I thought/assumed it was. Sorry about that. 

It's okay, thanks! I haven't gotten to hunting the non-legendary Pokemon yet (still trying to get the last 2 plates for Arceus), but I was just looking through it and organizing some things and I noticed that. Thanks again! ^^

I actually have another question... when I'm mining, I see an icon for a blue pickaxe and a red hammer... is there a way to change between those? Are they any different?

• Global Mods
4 minutes ago, RonomakiK said:

It's okay, thanks! I haven't gotten to hunting the non-legendary Pokemon yet (still trying to get the last 2 plates for Arceus), but I was just looking through it and organizing some things and I noticed that. Thanks again! ^^

I actually have another question... when I'm mining, I see an icon for a blue pickaxe and a red hammer... is there a way to change between those? Are they any different?

If one of the two plates you still need is the Pixie Plate, I forgot that it wouldn't be available through mining because the mining minigame only existed in Gen 4 and the Pixie Plate didn't exist until Gen 6 along with the Fairy type, so Pixie Plates (and by extension, Arceus) are currently unobtainable. This has been fixed for the next reupload, which has Gym Leader sidequests in the postgame where the leaders give plates at the end of the quests, and visiting Balloon the Sylveon in Party City after doing the Regice quest will also give a Pixie Plate. 

IIRC you can switch between the pickaxe and hammer with either z or x.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

If one of the two plates you still need is the Pixie Plate, I forgot that it wouldn't be available through mining because the mining minigame only existed in Gen 4 and the Pixie Plate didn't exist until Gen 6 along with the Fairy type, so Pixie Plates (and by extension, Arceus) are currently unobtainable. This has been fixed for the next reupload, which has Gym Leader sidequests in the postgame where the leaders give plates at the end of the quests, and visiting Balloon the Sylveon in Party City after doing the Regice quest will also give a Pixie Plate. 

IIRC you can switch between the pickaxe and hammer with either z or x.

Oh, okay... yeah, one of the plates is the Pixie Plate... the other one I'm missing is for the Poison-type (I think it's called Toxic Plate)... but, okay, thanks for answering! ^^

• Global Mods

W9VcTEP0fSHr8xd1JEbAAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

A lot's changed in the past month. 

Since July or August, I kept saying "final reupload" but that got to the point where it was putting too much pressure on me, for a few reasons. 

I kept feeling like I wouldn't be able to reupload until absolutely everything was 100% done and completed. Even though there are a lot of bugs that've been fixed, and probably people waiting for a while on some things, like being able to obtain Arceus because the Pixie Plate was unavailable. 

In addition to bug fixes, there's been a lot of other updates, most of which I've talked about in this thread before: some story scenes and elements were changed, a few to the point where some info in ep 7 is no longer even canon. There are new sidequests in the postgame with Gym Leaders where plates can be obtained, as an alternative to mining for them. The player can now join an idol group with the fruit mascots. Ocean Coast has been expanded. Every character now has nicknames on their Pokemon, and there are some team changes. There are a few new Data Vault entries. There are now POC NPCs. There's a nature changer in Umira. 

There's also a few other changes I haven't mentioned, one of which is that the badge for DJ Ultra Beats has been changed from the Static Badge to the Headphones Badge. Steffi is currently working on a graphic for the 🎧 . Others include:

-there's four new places with shards: one in a new area (part of Ocean Coast expansion), one in a new building in Party City, one in a new part of Crystal Caverns, and one accessed through Mother's Day Meowstic in Isabelle's gym. In a new area, there's four panels asking for four of each shard and activating all the panels give you the Glitchpix Sylveon (you can still also find shards through mining)

-the Battle Tower trainers are now Danganronpa characters (battle sprites were made by Fraskita on Deviantart, who allows people to use them as long as credit is given)

-I noticed there were some trainer classes that had less trainers than others in the game (including Maids, Beauties, Ace Trainers, Martial Artists) so I added more of them

-a few trainers have been added in midgame areas, mainly Premoggin Canyon

-like in DDDL, Mystic trainer class has been renamed Simulation

and it's possible there are some more things not coming to mind right now

As this isn't the final reupload, there are a few things that will be in (a) future reupload(s) that aren't currently in. 

-the Headphones Badge as mentioned above

-Enigma's map revamps. Although some have been finished, I decided to wait to update for now in case any map transitions from an Enigma map to an ICSW map might be strange, and there's also some data on my end in the finished revamped maps that I still need to add (like wild encounters in Virima City)

-it's possible the nickname themes for some characters aren't finalized/will change (mainly Mulder)

I've left a notepad file on where to start the plate sidequests for the Gym Leaders, and I've updated Meloetta's section in the legendarysidequests notepad file. 

If you've already finished ep 7's solo idol songs for the player, you can still continue and do the Smoothie idol activities by performing a solo song again and being asked by Blueberry to speak to her.

South at Ocean Coast is a new tree path you can enter; this is the Ocean Coast expansion. 

New maps:

-The Sewers

-Staryu Valley 

-V A P O R E O N W A V E

-Serenity Seaside

-House of Gratitude

-UB Playground

-Coral

-Corsola's Corsoda

-Tower of Heart

-Tower of Spirit

-Tower of Mind 

-PLANET CORAL 

The link is up on mediafire; Google Drive link will be updated when Steffi is able to/has time. 

I usually write bug fixes out, but I can just link to the bug reporting thread now. Every bug in blue is one that's been fixed for ep 8:

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/40538-spork-delicias-delicious-dreamland-bug-reporting-thread/

Hopefully I didn't forget to mention anything I was going to in this post. I had a lot to say. 

And there's one more thing to say: I hope everyone enjoys ep 8! 🎉 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Okay, I have a few more questions (I'm sorry for asking so many questions... I'm kinda new to Pokemon games).

1- First of all, thanks for the reupload! You're doing an amazing work with this game!

2- Are legendary Pokemon and Ultra Beasts Shiny locked? If not, is it possible to soft reset to get them Shiny?

3- I can't for the life of me find Abomasnow's Mega Stone... it says it's in Norall Mountain, but I searched everywhere and can't seem to find it. I've used the Item Finder and it says there's nothing hidden there. Is there something wrong with it, or am I just missing something?

4- Is there a way to increase the size capacity of the PC? Or do we only have those 24 pages?

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods
47 minutes ago, RonomakiK said:

Okay, I have a few more questions (I'm sorry for asking so many questions... I'm kinda new to Pokemon games).

1- First of all, thanks for the reupload! You're doing an amazing work with this game!

2- Are legendary Pokemon and Ultra Beasts Shiny locked? If not, is it possible to soft reset to get them Shiny?

3- I can't for the life of me find Abomasnow's Mega Stone... it says it's in Norall Mountain, but I searched everywhere and can't seem to find it. I've used the Item Finder and it says there's nothing hidden there. Is there something wrong with it, or am I just missing something?

4- Is there a way to increase the size capacity of the PC? Or do we only have those 24 pages?

Thanks!

aaaaa my first thought was that the Abomasite was where the Bergmite are playing tag, but it actually wasn't there. 

I reuploaded the game with the Abomasite now in, but you don't need to redownload ep 8 again; you just need to download the attached Map189 file and place it in the Data folder, and say yes when asked to replace. 

No Pokemon in the game are shiny locked. 

PC box expansion was something I was looking into because there was another user that mentioned it, but so far I haven't found any info on how to do it. 

Map189.rxdata

30 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Thanks!

aaaaa my first thought was that the Abomasite was where the Bergmite are playing tag, but it actually wasn't there. 

I reuploaded the game with the Abomasite now in, but you don't need to redownload ep 8 again; you just need to download the attached Map189 file and place it in the Data folder, and say yes when asked to replace. 

PC box expansion was something I was looking into because there was another user that mentioned it, but so far I haven't found any info on how to do it. 

Map189.rxdata

Okay, thank you so much! I might start a new game just to hunt for the Shiny legendaries... and, I don't know if you're taking bug reports, but my game is crashing when I try to talk to the Sylveon in Party City to get the Pixie Plate... it said something about it no being recognized or something like that, I don't really remember (the first time, it showed a message... the second time, the game just closed).

• Global Mods
40 minutes ago, RonomakiK said:

Okay, thank you so much! I might start a new game just to hunt for the Shiny legendaries... and, I don't know if you're taking bug reports, but my game is crashing when I try to talk to the Sylveon in Party City to get the Pixie Plate... it said something about it no being recognized or something like that, I don't really remember (the first time, it showed a message... the second time, the game just closed).

It seems like I spelled Pixie Plate wrong when the item is given. I reuploaded fixing this (and also fixing part of ICSW's dialogue during the Regice quest, where she says Vaporeon like to swim at the Sea of Knowledge, when the Vaporeon for the quest is found at Staryu Valley now). 

You'll just need this map.

Map269.rxdata

19 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

It seems like I spelled Pixie Plate wrong when the item is given. I reuploaded fixing this (and also fixing part of ICSW's dialogue during the Regice quest, where she says Vaporeon like to swim at the Sea of Knowledge, when the Vaporeon for the quest is found at Staryu Valley now). 

You'll just need this map.

Map269.rxdata

Okay, thanks! It worked now... I mean, for some reason, it crashed the first time... but I left the Sylveon's house (I saved my game right in front of it) and then returned and it worked! Thank you so much!

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 3:10 AM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Thanks!

Map189.rxdata

actually some Pokémon are shiny locked, Dusk Lycanroc, Poipole, Naganadel, Zeraora, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion etc. And also Stakataka which is an Ultra Beasts. Although this is more likely to be an error than a feature.

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods

Reuploaded fixing the exp yield of Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Hydreigon, Landorus, Keldeo, Meloetta and Hoopa. 

Here's the updated pokemon.txt file for those who've already downloaded the game and don't want to redownload; this goes in the PBS folder. 

pokemon.txt

edit: @apro oh, I didn't realize that. I think those are the ones without shiny sprites because they're from the USUM sprite pack Ame released ~a year and a half ago before E18, and the sprite pack didn't include shinies iirc.

• Like 1

• Global Mods

I thought I'd share that I took a nap this morning and had a dream I was exploring an Abandoned Ship-like area with Carol. We met a Team Portal agent who used to be captain of the ship before it went under, and still visits it regularly. She gave me an item (I forget what it was) and said "My ship might've sunk, but my heart didn't."

• Like 1