Spork Episode 8: Smoothie + Delicia's Delicious Dreamland

Ice Cream Sand Witch

• Global Mods
5 minutes ago, GaPenguinMan said:

Hi i started to play this game like 4 days ago (maybe) and i wanted to say is amazing i really enjoy it , but one thing i want to ask is were i can find a lucky egg i am at 14 badges now and i am very under level to continue and it will help a lot

I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

In Liliech City, there's an NPC in a house who asks to see Eevee and each of its evolutions one at a time. One of the rewards for doing so is a Lucky Egg (along with a marble and the Dream Eater TM, plus a Master Ball if you decide to give one to her afterwards). 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

In Liliech City, there's an NPC in a house who asks to see Eevee and each of its evolutions one at a time. One of the rewards for doing so is a Lucky Egg (along with a marble and the Dream Eater TM, plus a Master Ball if you decide to give one to her afterwards). 

well this kind sucks because i need to show her an espeon now but its night time so i will have to wait untill tomorow well thanks for the tip and also can i get leafeon whit a leaf stone or i need to lv up eevee in a specific place?

• Global Mods
26 minutes ago, GaPenguinMan said:

well this kind sucks because i need to show her an espeon now but its night time so i will have to wait untill tomorow well thanks for the tip and also can i get leafeon whit a leaf stone or i need to lv up eevee in a specific place?

You can change the time on your PC to day to evolve Espeon, then change it back to night.

I'm not sure if it differs between PCs or operating systems, but for me the place to change date and time will appear if I search "date and time" in the search bar of the start menu.

Eevee evolves into Leafeon with a Leaf Stone. 

• Like 1

• Global Mods

P I X S T H E T I C

XLt06MTE9LR5Obvenk1NUk9aR0ycCBABIkAEMkWApJ5pxTBbRIAIEAEiQATqIjCSSr0uaAxPBIgAESACRCBHBDpB6lscZ7HnCCjz.png

I'm now working on the new areas + content within Ocean Coast. Instead of his house, this V a p o r e o n w a v e concert is also now where Quinn goes after you and Emily meet with him in Ocean Coast. I feel like listening to vaporwave music while working on these areas has been helpful.

I've also been working on some other misc things, like updating more story and NPC dialogue, adding a new part to Crystal Caverns because it seemed really short to me, and having the player's Pokemon be healed between the final battle with Pandora and going back to Party City. 

It's almost 2019. At the end of last year and even up to when episode 7 was first released, I didn't expect us (as in the Spork team) to still be working on the game going into the next year. But I mean that in a good way. I'm glad that episode 7 wasn't the end. After its release, I kept seeing ways that Spork could've been improved. And I've had help from Palletite, Punkeev/Steffi, Enigma, and Rainlove for parts of the final reupload, all of who I'm very thankful to. I'm also thankful to all the players who are sticking around to see what the final reupload will have to offer. 

I'm not sure whether this will be the last update post in 2018 or not. It might not be, but in case it is: I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the year and has an amazing 2019! 

• Like 3

Merry Christmas to anyone celebrating. I have a problem on my game. I just beat the holiday pokemon Starmie or Staryu, I can't remember which one. I walked into the cave of compliments only to be stuck on a black tile, unable to move. Like the idiot i am, I saved the game and now I'm stuck on that black tile.

122417051_Screenshot(46).png.b3e22e4b8515dae06f56ae41ca4db5a5.png

Edited by ArtemisDelacroix

• Global Mods
19 minutes ago, ArtemisDelacroix said:

Merry Christmas to anyone celebrating. I have a problem on my game. I just beat the holiday pokemon Starmie or Staryu, I can't remember which one. I walked into the cave of compliments only to be stuck on a black tile, unable to move. Like the idiot i am, I saved the game and now I'm stuck on that black tile.

122417051_Screenshot(46).png.b3e22e4b8515dae06f56ae41ca4db5a5.png

Merry Christmas! This is noted down in the bugs list in the bug reporting thread and has been fixed for the final reupload. I can get you unstuck if you send me your save file in the save file troubleshooting thread

• Global Mods
15 minutes ago, Nefenhyr said:

hey Ice Cream i've been playing spork for few days and having so much fun so i did started to do some breeding, here's what i did get earlier :3 

1545781516-ralts.png ( It's a modest nature)

Congrats on the modest shiny Kirlia! ✨

• Like 2

• Global Mods
12 minutes ago, Nefenhyr said:

Are all shinies sprites made by yourself? Shiny Gardevoir looks beautifull ❤️

Edit: is there any way to get hyper voice on my Gardevoir and do pixiliate work?

Thanks! I made the Gardevoir line and the holiday Pokemon ones, but most of the others are the canon shinies. There's also a few that were made by other people. Solviera made the candy and rainbow Mega Ampharos, and there are some that are going to be added in the next/final reupload: neopolitan and glitch Sylveon made by Ame, and disco Forretress made by Rainlove. 

Gardevoir can learn Hyper Voice through a move tutor at the Battle Frontier, and Pixilate should be working.

• Like 1

Hey, sorry for being a bother again, but I ran into a minor inconvenience... again. when i first got my Salamence i edited his stats so he would end up being a beast but now that he is able to mega evolve, mega Salamence is kind of a disappointment, he seems to have the same stats, if not a bit lower. Is there anyway i could edit his mega?

Really loving the game so far, about to challenge the final gym.

• Global Mods
30 minutes ago, ArtemisDelacroix said:

Hey, sorry for being a bother again, but I ran into a minor inconvenience... again. when i first got my Salamence i edited his stats so he would end up being a beast but now that he is able to mega evolve, mega Salamence is kind of a disappointment, he seems to have the same stats, if not a bit lower. Is there anyway i could edit his mega?

Really loving the game so far, about to challenge the final gym.

Mega Evolutions and other form changes are handled in a script called pbMultipleForms, but I forget which script section it's in. It has a list of all Pokemon with different forms and with megas. If you were able to find that script in RPG Maker, I think you'd be able to edit the stats. 

9 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Mega Evolutions and other form changes are handled in a script called pbMultipleForms, but I forget which script section it's in. It has a list of all Pokemon with different forms and with megas. If you were able to find that script in RPG Maker, I think you'd be able to edit the stats. 

Thanks so much. I'll check for it immediately.

Hey Ice cream Sand Witch, i don't know what i have to do for the regice side quest, i'm pretty sure i got all the pokemons that your character asked me to get but even after that by talking to your character in game it won't perform the ceremony, do you know why?.

nvm i found out what to do

Edited by Nefenhyr

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if I'm just not doing something correctly. If it is a bug, I'll gladly move this message to the bug reports post, although I suspect I'm just missing something.

I'm doing the Regice quest and went to the Battle Section of the Sea Star society. I was told that I need every eeveelution except Sylveon, and a Pyukumuku. I have all of these mons already (since I did the lucky egg quest, and gave the lady my Sylveon), but I can only have six in my party (while the quest asks for a total of 8). Is there any way to complete this task?

• Global Mods
5 minutes ago, Zurich899 said:

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if I'm just not doing something correctly. If it is a bug, I'll gladly move this message to the bug reports post, although I suspect I'm just missing something.

I'm doing the Regice quest and went to the Battle Section of the Sea Star society. I was told that I need every eeveelution except Sylveon, and a Pyukumuku. I have all of these mons already (since I did the lucky egg quest, and gave the lady my Sylveon), but I can only have six in my party (while the quest asks for a total of 8). Is there any way to complete this task?

The quest doesn't go by your party, you need to go to the specific locations ICSW mentions and find the NPC Pokemon there in the overworld of those maps. 

3 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

The quest doesn't go by your party, you need to go to the specific locations ICSW mentions and find the NPC Pokemon there in the overworld of those maps. 

Ah, I completely misunderstood the instructions then. Thank you for your quick response, I knew that I had to be doing something wrong after clicking around the area with a party full of Eeveelutions. Anyway, I really enjoy hunting for legendaries in this game, Spork's system is a massive step up from throwing 20-60 ultra balls at a Pokemon to try to catch it.

• Upvote 2

• Global Mods

Reuploaded Delicia's Delicious Dreamland on mediafire. The Google Drive link will be updated when Steffi is ready/has time

BUG + OVERSIGHT FIXES

-Triston's overworld sprite has been updated

-Mareep's overworld sprite in Delicia's room no longer shows as a Swirlix sometimes

-ICSW's Pokemon now come out in Luxury Balls like they do in Spork

OTHER UPDATES

-three new files have been added to Delicia's Delicious Data Vault

-there are now POC NPCs and trainers

-Mystic trainer class has been renamed to Simulation

-Natalie, ICSW, and Crolea's Pokemon are nicknamed in their battles, and trainers refer to their Pokemon by their nicknames when talking about them

-removed Dylan's cameo in the Department Store since it doesn't fit in with the timeline. Barker mentioned having attempted to recruit Dylan because he does underworld stuff too, while Dylan's dialogue suggests that the vitamin black market hasn't started yet. Him being there was also just a cameo for the sake of a cameo/reference to later Spork events with not much thought put into its placement with when the rest of the events in DDDL + Spork happen

-Natalie's Zubat, Midnight, appears next to her at Felicia's magic show that she goes to

-added the Cacnea Company's Calm Coffee Campout to Dyserean Desert

For Delicia, although her Pokemon will have nicknames in Spork, I decided to let the players choose their nicknames in DDDL still 

• Like 1

• Global Mods

Ocean Coast expansion complete! 488479002118324226.png?v=1

image.png.2f58c228ab3b3f324af80e1e43c0b340.png

I enjoyed making the new areas near Ocean Coast, and I think they turned out well. 

Finishing the idol activities comes next. I went into 2019 with idol activities all around: I'm watching Zombieland Saga, playing LLSIF, and doing the second part of the new idol activities in Spork. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Global Mods
19 minutes ago, Omegaswampert210 said:

I remember reading about the possibility for a nature changer in the game a while back. Just curious if it is in the game, and if so, where is it?

There will be in the next reupload. See this post for more details: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/21393-pokemon-spork-episode-7-postgame-delicias-delicious-dreamland/&page=53&tab=comments#comment-792478

• Global Mods
18 minutes ago, Omegaswampert210 said:

WOW. Ok, first, did not expect a response THAT fast. Color me impressed! 

Second, Thanks, good to know it will be in the game at some point. 

Finally, my other question is: Is there a way to increase IVs in-game? As well as a way to reset EVs?

There isn't a way to alter IVs, but the EV-reducing berries are available in the berry shop in Aliora City. 

Though if you want to, I can edit the EVs and IVs of Pokemon if you send me your save file.