Happy Birthday Arkhidon

Yes it's that time of the year again, where everyone's favorite auth/gazelle becomes older.

happy-birthday-to-you-my-gazelle-4-ever.

oXOHp2L.jpg

Couldn't find any AtokNiiro Birthday Party images so have a couple of smexy ladies.

come_here__you_by_atokniiro-d5ni7lt.png

Thanks for being there man, you're like a little brother to me and one of the people who matter the most to me here at Reborn. You put in good work around here and I'm very grateful for everything you do. Things certainly have changed for the better with you on the team.

xhonkxW.png

nOO!!!!! WAY IT'S YOUR BIRTH!!!

Happy Birthday to the one and only Arkhiiiiii

Waaahhh you're probably the most helpful person I've ever met here, not to mention friendly and cool as hECK.

BRO I wish we could talk more b uT i'd probably end up feeling inferior bc u so kewl and feel like i'm annoying you

You're awesome. Please, never change, and eat lots of cake, alright? :]

xoxo \o

Happy birthday Arki!

Im so glad we've grown so close over the course of the past 8 months. You're one of the best partners in crime to have, not to mention a great friend to talk to. You've got wonderful taste in music and a fabulous sense of humor that I appreciate to no end.

Have a wonderful day!

• Veterans

Happy birthday Ark! We haven't really talked one on one a lot, but the times we did talk were fun and you're a fun person to hang out with. I hope you have a great day and that we can talk more in the future!