Happy Birthday Arkhidon

Happy Birthday Arkhi!!!

You're one of the nicest people on this entire forum, and it has been a pleasure working with you on the auth team. You're hard working and you care a lot!

I hope you have a fabulous day, because you deserve it!

I even went and found you some Atok

gazelle-005.jpg

I kinda feel like this isn't a nice thing to do on a birthday, but I couldn't resist.

Happy Birthday Ark!! :) Hope your birthday is amazing and full of happiness and joy.

Thanks for always being an awesome mod and helping people out with signature length issues without giving points. It's much appreciated and thanks personally for helping me figure out how to recruit my Team Darkness a long time ago when I first started Pokemon Darkness. :D

Have an awesome day.

This guy. This guy deserves a huge congratulations. Your music is great and you're a fantastic dude in general. I'm opening my gazelle park for your hunting pleasures. Go ham

Oi, looks like I´m late.

Happy Birthday Arkhi, you´re a really cool guy and never fails to make everyone´s days sound better! All of the best for you mate ;)