• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you got that itch to spam synchros hard to go wrong with Dandywarrior Synchrons the O.G synchro spam

I'm gonna disagree because when you're inexperienced with Synchrons things can go real wrong real fast haha. I've messed around with adapting the OCG Turbo builds where you make Trish and 3 Omega 1st turn a lot recently but I'd rather enjoy a game of Yu-Gi-Oh rather than let the opponent watch me play Synchro Solitaire with myself for 20 minutes. The only hand loop I enjoyed playing would be back when Gustkrake hand loop was in full force.

Outside of the 3 Omega Turbo build I feel like Synchrons just fall flat once the things you've brought out are outed. You spend all these resources making a boss and once it's down you don't have anything left to work with seeing how they don't have the most decent grind game with Pot of Avarice gone and Jar of Avarice being a trap card (Konami pls have mercy on us).

I did some experimenting with Houkai today and have been trouble getting it to work in hybrid. Duja eating up your normal summon hurts when I've been trying them with Symphonics and Resonators, and D/D/D Turbo OTKs faster than the hybrid does. Pure Houkai Crimson Nova Turbo has been fun (especially vs Blue Eyes players) but you do clog on some of the Emperors and Traps.

I also tried updating my Symphonic Zefra deck now that Chicken Game + Upstart Hoban are gone and I have mixed feelings about it. My hands have been surprisingly workable but the same problems I used to have with the deck (so friggin weak to spell disruption) have gotten even worse without the consistency the Chicken Game draw engine gave. I've had to stuff in 3 Zefraniu and 2 more Micss which I'm inevitably going to brick with one day.

I couldn't really care that much either way honestly though I would definitely say this is a hoax, it sounds too good to be true and is potentially a scam as far as I can see considering I'm sure that konami would come down on that instantly. Just by associating itself with dueling network it also draws attention to itself

Depends on what counts as a gimmick. Do you mean alt win cons? If so, I don't really have any...

Right now I really only have a Speedroid Madolche build IRL (Was pure, but I decided to tech in a speedroid engine for the OTK), but I plan to try and build Abyss Actors when they come over here. I've been a straight Madolche player since they were first released. I do play other decks online like HERO, OEM, and such, but I just LOVE the artstyle of Madolche and thematic of them too much to let them go.

OMG a yugioh thread!

I think all decks are cool because you can tell a lot about a person from the way they built it, unless they just bought whatever the strongest deck at the time is which is okay too lol.

I'm currently building a Blue Eyes deck and an Atlantean deck, but I haven't played either one so I don't know if they are any good yet. (Blue Eyes probably will be good though, especially because of the new Rise of the True Dragons deck)

e59c5c4e73fd4dee9487fa1ae25148a9.jpeg

Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here? (just testing numbers and such, reached 2 mil attack)

*Cough* Magic cylinder *Cough*

OMG a yugioh thread!

I think all decks are cool because you can tell a lot about a person from the way they built it, unless they just bought whatever the strongest deck at the time is which is okay too lol.

Welcome~ And you can also tell a lot from a person if they buy the strongest deck, those are normally the people who are WAYYY too into it to the point where they will want to win no matter what.... or they just really like the deck I don't know >->

By the way how do you guys feel about people who literally look up decks and basically copy them and use them without editing them whatsoever?

I'm currently building a Blue Eyes deck and an Atlantean deck, but I haven't played either one so I don't know if they are any good yet. (Blue Eyes probably will be good though, especially because of the new Rise of the True Dragons deck)

Blue Eyes used to top a lot in the OCG because their top deck was Pendulum, but it's given way now. Blue Eyes is still a really good deck though for being non-meta.

*Cough* Magic cylinder *Cough*

Welcome~ And you can also tell a lot from a person if they buy the strongest deck, those are normally the people who are WAYYY too into it to the point where they will want to win no matter what.... or they just really like the deck I don't know >->

By the way how do you guys feel about people who literally look up decks and basically copy them and use them without editing them whatsoever?

The meta decks have gotten pretty cheap with the new Gold packs afaik. Neither of Kozmo or Monarchs need to invest in a wallet-heavy extra deck so I can see why people are favouring them.

Honestly I feel netdecking is fine; they're either putting them up for rate/fixing or for others to learn the archetype so either way you're going to be testing their build out.

The meta decks have gotten pretty cheap with the new Gold packs afaik. Neither of Kozmo or Monarchs need to invest in a wallet-heavy extra deck so I can see why people are favouring them.

Yeah, I forgot about that I was pretty surprised to see that actually happen, though they did come out with more support as well which is still expensive like dark planet and witch lady or whatever you call it, there's also all these tech cards like mask of restrict and system down which people are forking out for actually I don't know how much system down is.. apparently not that expensive for a common but you get the picture. Meanwhile I have a lot of decks I'm interested in that I can't wait to get the cards for in fact I have so many that I don't even know which to start with though like I said before I'm nearly done with my raidraptors and I'm super excited to start searching my entire deck turn one

Honestly I feel netdecking is fine; they're either putting them up for rate/fixing or for others to learn the archetype so either way you're going to be testing their build out.

Ah yes netdecking that's what you call it I forgot, I personally think it's okay just as long as you don't go parading it around as your own deck y'know because I know people who go about doing that and it's not okay unless you at least edit the deck to make it your own

I let people copy my decks all the time on devpro, nothing wrong with it, its so people can have fun with new stuff.

8c4f6d98050e4f98bb1926f95791d1f2.jpeg

but man is this deck fun

Edited by Lits