UPDATE: I got 2 boxes of shining victories and I got a bunch of cards that I wanted INCLUDING EBON ILLUSION MAGICIAN AND MAGICIAN'S ROBE, I got one of each promotional card which means scapeghost elemental hero core and the other previously mentioned, I also got leo dancer for lunalights and white stone of the ancients for buster blader so I'm REALLY happy with my pulls.

Well it seems I came back just in time for a Yugioh Thread. Sweet.

Personally I believe they should give more support for Skull Servants, look making a 6k untargetable beater that can't be destroyed by battle with LIW on the field is great but I lowkey just want more support, though God BLESS Uni-Zombie for making this deck so much more consistant.

I just really want Burial from a Different Dimension back up at two

I made skull servants recently I beat my friend with a 9k king of the skull servants it was really funny

As always I'd love more support for Raid Raptors... A Rank 12 Raid Raptor, please! That'd be awesome. Something like a 5k beater that's untargetable thing that can attack all your opponents monsters at the same time... Yeah, that'd be great.

Oh and can we get more anti monarch support? Yeah, that'd be great.

ULTIMATE falcon not penultimate falcon I don't think there will be any more unless they throw out more rank 4's or something but no rank 12 I'd say.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow and here I thought my 5000 atk meteor B dragon was impressive.

-Casually sits with my 14k attack point King of the Skull Servants-

just another day playing zombies

Also blue moon you became one of my favorite people bc you saw the true power

Edited by Grizzlybrand

1-13? That's.. not a thing... right? If anything I'd like a support for raidraptors that lets me search for rank-up cards but most importantly skip force.

Oh, we were talking about duelists of the roses which needs a sequel that's a completely different thing all together it doesn't even follow the same rules as the regular card game. Also I remember back in my scrubby days when I used equip spells in my deck and a random assortment of monsters that I liked and just equipping 3 united we stand and 2 mage power to a card at max that's a total of 18000 atk to gain and you just slap that on anything it was great too bad they ruined it

Edited by BlueMoonIceCream

just another day playing zombies

Also blue moon you became one of my favorite people bc you saw the true power

ac6007ec2306487ab3969973e62d3adc.jpeg

Hue Hue Hue, I love Cubics/Houkai

ac6007ec2306487ab3969973e62d3adc.jpeg

Hue Hue Hue, I love Cubics/Houkai

WHAT?! OVER 2000000!! HOW THE HELL?!

So I play the uncommon chaos dragons (Darkflare and Lightpuslar support for it). Sometimes, it can go ham but other times, slient. i haven't touched DN for a while but I heard the cards got copyright bombed.

Oh, they definitely did you should probably get one of the simulators

Uhm, Rank 13's are kinda/maybe a thing. Don Thousand used two of them in the Zexal anime, though they aren't officially released yet. It would be fun though, and the possibility that we will get a rank 13 is not 0%...

Rank 13 Monster Cards

Well, I knew they were a thing I'm just thought they were anime cards

Obviously Beaver Warrior is the strongest monster in Yu-Gi-Oh through the use of Macro Cosmos -> Primal Seed -> Limiter Removal -> Primal seed etc. it can reach infinite attack.

All praise our almighty lord Beaver Warrior:

MRL-103%20Beaver%20warrior.jpg

I... don't know what to say... other than I must see this happen

I work with DevPro as a moderator, and sometimes the owner asks for gameplay clips, I submitted a beta Cubic deck I made, I can give it to you and you can see how they work a bit, tho, I now have a much better cubic deck

NO! YOU CAN'T! WHY?! This isn't what I wanted at all ;~;

Where's this random support coming from like seriously? First we have gemini without warning and now... aliens?

EDIT: Okay so to avoid double posting I must show something important, I made a pot of cupidity deck

I destroyed kozmo's with it albeit by pure luck

8KEZNaD.png

Edited by BlueMoonIceCream

you thought the random support was over think again here comes qli

https://ygorganization.com/inov-qliphort-down/

also what is everyones favortire effect monster based archtype meaning no extra deck based cards except kozmo mine are geminis volcanic and fortune lady

Edited by nepeta100

you thought the random support was over think again here comes qli

https://ygorganization.com/inov-qliphort-down/

also what is everyones favortire effect monster based archtype meaning no extra deck based cards except kozmo mine are geminis volcanic and fortune lady

Infernoids, I'm actually known on devpro for being one of the best infernoid players. At my locals last year I managed to beat the NA nationals winner with them.