here m9 maybe you should git gud

Honestly that's pretty much the same for me, I used to play with my brother all the time when we were younger and he kept getting the same hand every time, always pot of greed as well and he told me later that he cheated to get it in his hand every time, so technically I won every duel we've ever played and I was pretty happy with that but now I'm always making sure he doesn't cheat even though I'd probably still win anyway honestly >->

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping I can place within the top 4 but if I don't, ah well.

Over the course of the night (prior to posting this) I took the Yugi's Legendary Decks box and started turning it into a duel disc. I'll post a pic of it later when it's finished.

also ayy over a year for being on here and i finally got 100 posts lmao

Edited by Shadow Roxas

nah, im not that talented. it just bugs me how the last duel disc that came out was during the 5DS era and it was still kinda crappy so im making my own to include a better form of graveyard, extra deck slot, as well as xyz/pendulum summoning

6GUp6YG.jpg?1

This is what it looks like as of right now. All that's left is to figure out how I'm gonna do the monster and spell/trap zone. What's currently there is a bit too small since the monster cards will either hang out over the pendulum zones or it'll hang off the edge.

Rip DN and ygopro

in an update on the duel disc, im making further progress on it however I've got to figure out something to distribute the weight evenly because at the moment, the area for the monster/spell/trap card zone makes it extremely hefty and unable to be used.

Yeah, making it balanced would be difficult I'd say.

And yes RIP online yugioh I'm sure no one else will just make it again but worse y'know... like konami shots fired

I don't know what cardfight vanguard is but it sounds ridiculous I mean who collects trading cards and plays with them that's just ridiculous... >->

By the way YGOPro still updates but they will definitely be given a cease and desist from konami if they keep it up and god knows DevPro is next :c

So Lits just remember don't lose to yourself, you can't give up, you must stay determined!

Edited by BlueMoonIceCream