I'm not a huge fan of gemini's honestly, it just seems like too much hassle to normal summon a monster twice just so it can use its effect

you know there is archtype cards that make it so you don't have to normal summon again like supervise and their fusion dragon to name a few and there is a broad range of spells and traps that allow you get them easily theyre just sometimes slow to get going compared to other decks

troll archtype 101 flint and flintlock: one of the most underlooked combos that comes from a somewhat fair synergy based effect spell and effect monster by combining two flint lock a flint and a single morale boost infinite life points are yours and then simply attack with life stream dragon,granel or use a burn card like flame princess to win

edit lets talk about this new graydle tuner do you think this will increase the viability of graydles in any way

https://ygorganization.com/inov-graydle-slime-jr/

Edited by nepeta100

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing really. It's just that my main deck at the moment is Raidraptors and both decks have such an easy time getting over Ultimate Falcon

uq74JEl.png

that it makes the matchup very hard.

Edited by Tartar

I think it's great that Gaydles are getting a new card, just like Aromages with Angelica. That means they're giving love to the one-shot archetypes. Graydles, Aromages, Digibugs, Shiranui, Tramid, etc. They seem to be tuners so far though, which is interesting, so my hope for a second Shiranui Tuner representing the Fire Sword in the artwork is coming close.

Anyway, as for your OP about G-Ks and Lunalights not being so viable, you can always use them in hybrid decks. Brilliant Fusion has a place in so many decks because the G-K fusion monsters have such wide applications, from using their levels for Xyz plays to using their actual effects (mostly Seraphinite).

Currently my favorite type of monster has been Fusion. They're getting so much support. ABC and Imperion Magnum are wicked strong, especially the latter being a 2-card fusion (w/ Poly still) for a monster that is essentially just a Quasar without the multiple attacks. Looking forward to these Amazoness support too, might make that deck decent.

Speaking of RaidRaptors, can you give me a few tips on making a deck out of them because I got a force strix in wing raiders and I'm taking it as a sign

Honestly, I love the playstyle of the deck, grinding the opponent out with traps and endlessly resummoning your Raptors unless they have no threats left. Or simply summoning an Ultimate Falcon on turn 1 and watching them concede the game immediately. But it's kinda an expensive deck in real life. I only play on DuelingNetwork and got to a rating of 1000 before quitting a few months back with this build:

jlCITVm.jpg

The important thing is the main Raptor Engine, 3x Tribute, 2x or 3x Impale, 3x Vanishing, 3x Mimicry, 3x Fuzzy, and 2x Nest. Even without Rank-Ups this deck was powerful and could compete. The main thing you want to do is always try to get a Tribute Lanius out on turn 1 and with it throw throw Mimicry to the graveyard to fetch a Raidraptor Nest. This basic combo is further empowered if you have a Vanishing Lanius or Fuzzy Lanius in hand since with it you can immediately throw down the nest to fetch another Tribute Lanius, and with the two cards on board go into Force Strix and fetch another card (normally Impale or Vanishing). And behind this combo you just set as many trap cards as you have.

You pretty much want to use this combo whenever possible, it is incredibly potent and helps you stall the game until your opponent runs out of cards. Now depending on whether you have the money to run Ultimate Falcon your deck can play in two ways. Without Ultimate Falcon your best bet would be to go for an OTK-centered rank 4 Toolbox that can swarm the field with rank 4's and then end the game by summoning Revolution Falcon.

Otherwise if you decide to run Revolution Falcon (which is the better build) your win condition is to stall the game until you draw into Skip Force and thus get a Revolution Falcon on field. All decks only run 1 Utopia The Lightning to remove the RFalcon, and the next turn you resummon the the card after the remove it with Skip-Force in the grave. This is pretty much all your deck is centered around, though you can easily just grind your opponent out with your traps and summoning a bunch of monsters.

In all honesty this deck ranks among my favorite decks to play at the moment, though sadly it has a bit of a bad matchup against Monarchs, though it does great against everything else, including Kozmo.

Edited by Tartar

It's funny, our maim deck's were almost identical, I edited it a bit and I'm going to see if it plays better now thanks :3

EDIT: I had a pretty solid first match against nekroz, the only problem I'm having is not being able to special summon into xyz summons enough so I'm probably going to add singing lanius I believe it's called to see if that plays well because it seems pretty good with all the searching I'm doing

6k3uYpI.png

And now satellar knights the singing lanius is super useful

W1uh2jS.png

I think it's great that Gaydles are getting a new card, just like Aromages with Angelica. That means they're giving love to the one-shot archetypes. Graydles, Aromages, Digibugs, Shiranui, Tramid, etc. They seem to be tuners so far though, which is interesting, so my hope for a second Shiranui Tuner representing the Fire Sword in the artwork is coming close.

Anyway, as for your OP about G-Ks and Lunalights not being so viable, you can always use them in hybrid decks. Brilliant Fusion has a place in so many decks because the G-K fusion monsters have such wide applications, from using their levels for Xyz plays to using their actual effects (mostly Seraphinite).

Currently my favorite type of monster has been Fusion. They're getting so much support. ABC and Imperion Magnum are wicked strong, especially the latter being a 2-card fusion (w/ Poly still) for a monster that is essentially just a Quasar without the multiple attacks. Looking forward to these Amazoness support too, might make that deck decent.

Do YOU have any recommendations, I'd love to make hybrid decks, though I do love fusing with gem knights 3 or 4 times with gem fusion first turn

Edited by BlueMoonIceCream

i would definitely check out the new lunalight archtype they are my favorite fusion archtype as of now and they can hold there on against some meta decks. Although the deck plays all in at times, the art is amazing and the playstyle is fun due to how much stuff you can do with this archtype with so few cards as of now

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Lunalight

edit some of the main monsters are basically cat girls of course I would like it lol

Edited by nepeta100

i would definitely check out the new lunalight archtype they are my favorite fusion archtype as of now and they can hold there on against some meta decks. Although the deck plays all in at times, the art is amazing and the playstyle is fun due to how much stuff you can do with this archtype with so few cards as of now

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Lunalight

edit some of the main monsters are basically cat girls of course I would like it lol

OH MY GOD YOU HAVE NO IDEA, I'm going to make that deck as soon as possible I have a realy good replay of a lunalight FTK that I'm really proud of. Also can someone please figure out how to summon leo dancer in one turn without banishing with wolf or fusion tag because I for the life of me can't see that happening with 6 cards

i will edit this if i find any easier way

think of it as you needing two polymerizations and any 4 lunalights as the overall resources that you need to pull this of

the easiest way without wolf or fusion tag is to start off with lunalight black sheep in your hand this gets back one of your other lunalights from the first fusion summon only needing five cards overall

to be continued

Edited by nepeta100

Lots of great old legacy support is being brought out, such as union support, a new red eyes card in the Invasion of venom set. Support for the XYZ union fusion monster, such as ABC dragon and AtoZ fusion monster. I'm playing 2 decks on DevPro at the moment, one is Cubics, and another is Infernoids. Fusions are powerful right now in the game, with D/D, ABC, Magnet warrior Retrained, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, fuffals, and Lunalights. I'm more of a synchro guy myself tho.

I don't get it, why do people dislike Pendulums? Sure it has the potential to be an overpowered mechanic, but the mere fact that you need to set up a pendulum scale limits the archetype a ton.

IMHO it hasn't even performed that well outside of PePe's.

No, no, no, I don't dislike pendulums, I'm just not a huge fan of the mechanic I mea I felt the same way about xyz's when they were a thing, I thought it would be a waste of time learning but I've been applying pendulum monsters here and there to see how they would affect some decks and try to make them better and I've even thrown them in my silent swordsman deck and they work decently well especially when they allow me to summon lv5 without tributes and silent swordsman is one of my favourite monsters so I'm glad I can start to use them properly now

EmEm?

It became known as PePe in TCG, EmEm is Entermate Entermage (performapals and performages) anyway, I'm super curious about the generation duels banlists, DevPro is holding a tournament for them on the 26th, I entered already doing ZeXal, cause my main deck is strongest there despite myself loving synchro builds.

I would like to mention that I was at a con yesterday and they were selling shining victories special box pack thing where you get 3 packs and promotional cards and they apparently haVE EBON ILLUSION MAGICIAN AND MAGICIAN'S ROBE so I'm going to see if I can get lucky with those and get at LEAST ebon illusion magician, I wanna make that dark magician deck really bad and lunalights so it's a win-win hopefully

Well it seems I came back just in time for a Yugioh Thread. Sweet.

Personally I believe they should give more support for Skull Servants, look making a 6k untargetable beater that can't be destroyed by battle with LIW on the field is great but I lowkey just want more support, though God BLESS Uni-Zombie for making this deck so much more consistant.

I just really want Burial from a Different Dimension back up at two

As always I'd love more support for Raid Raptors... A Rank 12 Raid Raptor, please! That'd be awesome. Something like a 5k beater that's untargetable thing that can attack all your opponents monsters at the same time... Yeah, that'd be great.

Oh and can we get more anti monarch support? Yeah, that'd be great.