Can you just transfer all of your decks to DevPro or would I have to make them all again?

I'm considering using it

I don't think you can, you can try dragging and dropping the deck files from percys(YGoPro) folder to devpros folder in the deck section, if that doesn't work then I'm sorry.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if I do have to make them again I guess it's not the end of the world, but it will take a while - _ -

Update: It works though as per usual I find that a few cards are missing from some of my decks because YGOPro loves to do that every now and again, I fixed the majority of them except I can't figure out 2 cards that I had in my lunalight deck that went missing or a pot of cupidity deck that I made though I was going to scrap tha one anyway because I made something better and far more irritating to play against, also I didn't realise DevPro didn't have an AI mode which kinda sucks because I'm not a fan of dueling strangers

Also can we talk about this beautiful card real quick?

O6gFU5L.png

This card feels just a little too disruptive and while I like it, I would definitely hate it if someone used it on me, I mean sure you go possibly plus on this card but it can also make you go minus and it can mess up your plays pretty bad, potentially giving you more fair enough but this card just feels like it's designed to troll people

Edited by BlueMoonIceCream

Even if I do have to make them again I guess it's not the end of the world, but it will take a while - _ -

Update: It works though as per usual I find that a few cards are missing from some of my decks because YGOPro loves to do that every now and again, I fixed the majority of them except I can't figure out 2 cards that I had in my lunalight deck that went missing or a pot of cupidity deck that I made though I was going to scrap tha one anyway because I made something better and far more irritating to play against, also I didn't realise DevPro didn't have an AI mode which kinda sucks because I'm not a fan of dueling strangers

there is an AI, its in the chat section, Right Click the DevBot, then click request duel. note, it can only play TCG, and its decks kinda suck. also, when code changes for cards, their database ID changes, removing the card from all decks.

Oh, okay I'll look for it thank you~

Well I knew why the cards were going missing I just kinda wish I could find out what they were because it's driving me crazy.

Also I updated my previous post in case you missed it, very important topic ^^

Oh, okay I'll look for it thank you~

Well I knew why the cards were going missing I just kinda wish I could find out what they were because it's driving me crazy.

Also I updated my previous post in case you missed it, very important topic ^^

use that card after taking the maxx C challenge, watch opponent cry/scoop

I'll add that to the bucket list XD

By the way I made a ridiculous deck that I used to do a lot of banishing and raising my life points to I think my max lifepoints is 70,000 I believe and that was due to macro cosmos, needle worm and soul absorption but I recently updated it making it a lot more playable with card of demise soon to be RIP pot of cupidity and now I've also added present card I also cut my monsters down to 8 so I don't needlessly discard cards with Card of demise so it's pretty backrow heavy which is one of my favourite ways to play, take a look at it and tell me what you think.

UtkqKd6.png

Update: I used present card on shadolls as they used shadoll fusion and they couldn't fuse because they didn't have the right materials, it also let me look at their hand and extra deck to confirm they couldn't fuse

it's the boss monster of the Venom Archetype from Yugioh GX, like the other cards specifically listed it has an instant win condition!

Vennominaga-the-Deity-of-Poisonous-Snake

"Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned with "Rise of the Snake Deity" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways except by its owneffect. This card gains 500 ATK for each Reptile-Type monster in your Graveyard. This card cannot be targeted by, and is unaffected by, Spell/Trap effects and otherEffect Monsters' effects. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can banish 1 other Reptile-Type monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent: Place 1 Hyper-Venom Counter on it. When 3 Hyper-Venom Counters are on this card, you win the Duel."

Edited by Grizzlybrand

I've been trying to look for an archetype that fills my synchro vomit itch since the Dragon Ruler banlist. I ran with an Iron Chain D.D.R. deck at the time and I'm still trying to find ways to make it decent. The thing is that it needs to mill Iron Chain Coil first turn otherwise the deck just doesn't go off. Ever since Lavalval Chain got sent to the locker the deck hasn't been the same. Beatrice just isn't easy to make in a Level 7 synchro/xyz spam deck and 1 foolish just isn't enough. Scrap Recycler is another way to mill it but I've been stuck for options since the Nekroz era. I haven't found a deck that I've loved so much since.

Nowadays I'm running a Mecha Phantom Karakuri Speedroid hybrid which on a good day ends up with a field of Crystal Wing and Hope Harbinger first turn. On a bad day I'm stuck with bad beaters with no protection. Chicken Game gone and Upstart being limited destroyed my Symphonic Zefra decks and I had hopes for Crystron before the spell/traps were announced, now I'm sitting here in synchro despair :C

I have tried Metalphosis Yang Zings but it felt inconsistent and slow. Synchrons aren't really my flavour of deck either; just seems like they waste a lot of resources for not a lot of staying power. Superheavy Samurai were fun for a bit but the novelty wore off when I had no disruption. I tried a Sylvan deck which focused on searching Soul Charge with Left Arm Offering after using all your Lonefire but the Mecha Phantom Karakuri deck ended up being more consistent. Shiranui can't go off as hard as other synchro decks I've enjoyed; the grind game with Omega and Mezuki just doesn't appeal to me. The Synchro Fusionist Turbo wasn't something I was interested in either; I still want to play a game of yugioh lol

I guess I'm just real picky with the decks I enjoy and Konami hasn't been fulfilling my wishes recently :C

EDIT: This is what the Iron Chain deck looked like at its peak.

033d2d7637eb4129a8da1de39104d241.png

Video just to highlight how it plays like (I do run some different techs though)

This is what the Mecha Phantom Karakuri Speedroid mash looks like now

e41d419b22e240a090e6008fd63ae77a.png

Edited by Fezzdog

The only synchro archetype I think I've used is Blackwings which are extremely fun in my opinion, they're also good for spamming rank 4's which is always good. I do however have a buster blader deck that's mostly synchro centric getting out king calamity is always fun it literally stops your opponent from playing, there is also a LOT of red dragon archfiend support including the recently announced red rising dragon which can get out abyss fairly easily or you could probably try and make a quasar deck, that's something I've always wanted to do but I have no idea where to start except the obvious quick synchron, level eater, junk warrior, formula synchron etc.

The only synchro archetype I think I've used is Blackwings which are extremely fun in my opinion, they're also good for spamming rank 4's which is always good. I do however have a buster blader deck that's mostly synchro centric getting out king calamity is always fun it literally stops your opponent from playing, there is also a LOT of red dragon archfiend support including the recently announced red rising dragon which can get out abyss fairly easily or you could probably try and make a quasar deck, that's something I've always wanted to do but I have no idea where to start except the obvious quick synchron, level eater, junk warrior, formula synchron etc.

Blackwings aren't turbo enough for me tbh, I've played the 2016 version with Raikiri and friends but they just don't go balls to the wall fast enough for me. I've tried Buster Blader too but that deck doesn't seem consistent enough for me either. It was an odd version though that used Mystic Piper and Last Strix. I honestly haven't tried Red Dragon Archfiend stuff outside of Resonators and quasar decks usually sacrifice too much to go into quasar who has sub-par protection. What would you suggest for the Red Dragon Archfiend stuff?

EDIT: Guess I'll deck profile that odd Buster Strix deck.

14da9eb7a0934787aea734bd548789fa.png

Looks like I did try a Dragunity Buster deck too but that didn't impress me much either.

d7dadc82ab0b423bb7c4e478dfdd9bd6.png

Also yeah, I really did love Chicken Game + Upstart Hoban combo T-T

Edited by Fezzdog

I did buster blue-eyes synchro, the majority of both archetypes use level 1 light tuners which works really well together.

VJ2m9Et.png

I haven't actually used the red dragon archfiend support myself either but you can't deny how powerful the synchros are it's not even funny, they from what I understand utilize resonators to get out their synchros and it has an archetype specific draw card red dragon vase I think?

I did buster blue-eyes synchro, the majority of both archetypes use level 1 light tuners which works really well together.

VJ2m9Et.png

I haven't actually used the red dragon archfiend support myself either but you can't deny how powerful the synchros are it's not even funny, they from what I understand utilize resonators to get out their synchros and it has an archetype specific draw card red dragon vase I think?

I did run a pure Blue-Eyes deck for a bit but seeing them top consistently in OCG gave me the shivers (idk why I'm so averse to playing meta decks).

Red Dragon Vase doesn't look too great of a card tbh.

If you control a "Red Dragon Archfiend": Draw 2 cards. You cannot Normal or Special Summon monsters the turn you activate this card, and until the end of your opponent's turn after this card is activated.

Condition makes it win-more and the restrictions hurt it way too much. I'd rather use Pot of Avidity over this 10/10 times.

I did use resonators a lot in the past but I haven't found good synchro materials to use them with recently.

Edited by Fezzdog

I did run a pure Blue-Eyes deck for a bit but seeing them top consistently in OCG gave me the shivers (idk why I'm so averse to playing meta decks).

So am I honestly that's why I ruined blue-eyes with buster blader, and I think it's because meta decks are just too overused and it feels like you're just taking the easy route instead of finding some deck that you made that actually works well, it's a truly great feeling that's hard to find anymore really.

Red Dragon Vase doesn't look too great of a card tbh.

Condition makes it win-more and the restrictions hurt it way too much. I'd rather use Pot of Avidity over this 10/10 times.

It does not. wynaut just use pot of greed I don't think you'd be drawing too much with this deck the draw power is non-existent but there is a spell that searches resonators so that's not bad and there's also a decent card you can use to synchro with

AfEIree.png

You can also synchro with synchro's

vw6Xa25.png

It does not. wynaut just use pot of greed I don't think you'd be drawing too much with this deck the draw power is non-existent but there is a spell that searches resonators so that's not bad and there's also a decent card you can use to synchro with

Yeah, searchability was a big reason for why I used to run Resonators in the past. I haven't seen Red Rising Dragon before though and it doesn't look like it's out on Devpro yet so I have that to look forward to. It's a shame it can't make Crystal Wing, but Hot Red Dragon Archiend Abyss might make a decent substitute.

You could probably find some way to make it work, the archetype looks like it has potential, I may even try to make it myself at some point, it's all a matter of which resonators to use because I guarantee you will not be using all of them and you want varied levels, you also want level 1 tuners that's important as well for king calamity

need a synchro fix? I get mine playing D/D/D Houkai/Cubics

I do have a D/D/D turbo deck but I actually have no idea how Houkai works. I've seen a Crystron Cubic hybrid once and it looked like you use Cubic Combination to float your monsters like a Reborn Tengu would? I'll have to check them out some time; the one thing that would put me off a little would be not getting any more support for them since the movie's been released.

I do have a D/D/D turbo deck but I actually have no idea how Houkai works. I've seen a Crystron Cubic hybrid once and it looked like you use Cubic Combination to float your monsters like a Reborn Tengu would? I'll have to check them out some time; the one thing that would put me off a little would be not getting any more support for them since the movie's been released.

The D/D houkai build works the same, but the swamp king contract can summon the fusion houkai