• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need 10 xyz materials I honestly don't know how you would go about doing that

utopia extra deck engine, with tons of RUMs

f4ffcfbbddba4c00bd189d3d2e319216.jpeg

that's the extra, combine with xyz change tactics and draw every time you summon a utopia monster.

Man I am really getting sick and tired of TCG. Someone help me move to Japan so I can play crappy Metalphosis hybrids please because goddamn do I hate Domain Monarchs running rampant in unranked Devpro.

I've been trying out some Gusto variants recently because I grew a bit nostalgic. I have yet to revive Dragunity Gusto but Metalphosis Gusto and Kaiju Gusto Sphreez OTK loop have been fun so far. Metalphosis Gusto bricks to no end like most Metalphosis hybrids and Kaiju Gusto often don't have the resources to get to the actual loop but they can hold out until you get the E-tele and recruiter in hand just by being a Kaiju deck.

I have a topic I'd like to discuss which is what are your guys favourite card because I really like

Thunderclap-Skywolf_33865.jpg

Thunderclap Skywolf, I got this in a random card pack back when I was just getting into yu-gi-oh again and my god I immediately loved it it looks really cool and I've had a funtime using it in a shaddoll build on legacy of the duelist even though I'm pretty sure construct is banned now unfortunately or at least one of the fusions are I believe

A close second though purely on design and not actual viability is

66851_200w.jpg

Arcana knight joker because it combines some of yugi's staple monsters into something really cool looking, I really like this card and I'd say fusion is definitely my favourite summoning method

The type that I think has the best overall card art is probably the Fiends but I have to hand it over to the Ritual Beast Tamers just because they're all cutie patooties.

HUMANS.jpg

NO HARM WILL COME TO THIS FACE ON THE LEFT

NONE

Otherwise my favourite one-off card would likely be Grandsoil the Elemental Lord. "A Wild Monster Appears!" really shows off how majestic he is and when he gets played properly can turn over games just like that. It's just a shame I don't get to run it often. Damn Konami ruining muh Earth decks grumble grumble...

1096138.jpg

Edited by Fezzdog

Man I am really getting sick and tired of TCG. Someone help me move to Japan so I can play crappy Metalphosis hybrids please because goddamn do I hate Domain Monarchs running rampant in unranked Devpro.

I've been trying out some Gusto variants recently because I grew a bit nostalgic. I have yet to revive Dragunity Gusto but Metalphosis Gusto and Kaiju Gusto Sphreez OTK loop have been fun so far. Metalphosis Gusto bricks to no end like most Metalphosis hybrids and Kaiju Gusto often don't have the resources to get to the actual loop but they can hold out until you get the E-tele and recruiter in hand just by being a Kaiju deck.

You'll get them soon bro, they are in Dark Illusion, they come out August 5th...

So am I the only one really hype for Darklords? I played Chaos Darklords back in the good ol days and seeing them get new support actually good support unlike D-heroes makes me super happy to pick them up again.

I think they're looking great so far. I used to run Zerato and Superbia with the Dark Creator in Norleras Turbo. The one thing I have trouble with the new support is that they're really deep-draw dependent with Cards of Demise. I've only tried the deck before their Monster Reborn and the newer Darklord that is SSable from hand have come out on Devpro though so I think they're going to get like 10x more consistent with these two.

Hence why I made a red-eyes deck instead of a blue-eyes one, I also think red-eyes is cooler as well, I also think I preferred joey over kaiba as a character

Oh, I made a Red Eyes Deck, too! That's what I usually use when I play on Dueling Network. I still like Blue Eyes, but Red Eyes will always be number one in my heart.

Oh, I made a Red Eyes Deck, too! That's what I usually use when I play on Dueling Network. I still like Blue Eyes, but Red Eyes will always be number one in my heart.

Dueling network's dead unfortunately :c

Have you seen the new red-eyes cards that came out?

Like 2 or 3 months, maybe? I'm not really sure if I wanna get back into Yugioh, though. I'm not good at making decks in card games, and I feel duels can end very boringly most of the time. I know, the anime definitely spoiled me, but still.

I think the best thing to do would be to duel people using more traditional decks from an earlier format or something I mean I have a bunch of older decks I used to use when I played spirit caller on the DS whenever that came out, the decks are so old they're supposed to have 80 cards in them >->

Ah, yes the anime with its flashy finishes, one of the main reasons I love it, I've managed to pull off some amazing stuff before but not the way they do