• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda wish I had found this topic earlier XD. Anyway just getting back into Yu-gi-oh after a few years on break and I've found myself drawn to the Odd-eyes archetype when I picked up one of the new pendulum starter decks a while back. It's interesting in my honest opinion and the fact it works with two other archetypes makes it something I've come to appreciate. Otherwise I just run a shoddy, luck-of-the-draw synchro deck that tries to summon Quasar or Red Nova whenever it can.

I like silent swordsman as an archetype and it's quickspell is amazing I still haven't made an extra deck for it though so I guess it counts. Also I forgot to mention that I managed to teach 2 people how to play yugioh on the first day of the convention I was at and they both beat me... I guess I'm either a really good teacher or a terrible player >->

I already showed off the new red-eyes support though >->

I get all my updates from either my friend or ygopro

But seriously what's with all this random-ass support coming out

And where's my knight support I want to have a viable arcana knight joker deck, they even made alternative artwork for it ;~;

So
how 'bout them new Crystrons? I made a deck on ygopro with 'em and they seem really fun.
I just need to figure out if they're more fun than D/D and Raidraptors though. Those are two decks I'm working on irl right now, though my D/D deck is closer to being completed than Raidraptors. Force Strix being nearly $20 is killin me. My D/D deck is just 3 cards away from having the main deck finished, then I just need to finish the extra deck.

Edited by Shadow Roxas

So

how 'bout them new Crystrons? I made a deck on ygopro with 'em and they seem really fun.

I just need to figure out if they're more fun than D/D and Raidraptors though. Those are two decks I'm working on irl right now, though my D/D deck is closer to being completed than Raidraptors. Force Strix being nearly $20 is killin me. My D/D deck is just 3 cards away from having the main deck finished, then I just need to finish the extra deck.

I made Cubic Crystrons, pretty fun and combo heavy, as I've said, huge synchro nut.

You know, you don't HAVE to post every single new card update on this thread. Most people already check the YGO website or get the news through Youtube or other outlets.

yeah I realize that but sometimes I don't have any new ideas to talk about so I just do that sometimes ill try to tone down on that if you want :3

I made Cubic Crystrons, pretty fun and combo heavy, as I've said, huge synchro nut.

Are cubics any fun? I haven't tried them out, though I did try out and enjoy a Crystron deck.

also in like November im gonna enter a tournament and i need to go through my decks and see which ones are outdated and which one i want to enter with.

Are cubics any fun? I haven't tried them out, though I did try out and enjoy a Crystron deck.

also in like November im gonna enter a tournament and i need to go through my decks and see which ones are outdated and which one i want to enter with.

very fun, but cubics alone aren't good. What kind of tournament anyhow? TCG, OCG, OCG/TCG and is it an official event?

Edited by Lits

What kind of tournament anyhow? TCG, OCG, OCG/TCG and is it an official event?

It's at an anime convention that's near me in November. I don't believe it's an official event and I'm almost positive it's TCG, though I'm really not sure.

http://puu.sh/pKDI6/1874a5d637.png this is all i have to go by since its the only thing they've got on their website

I remember my first yugioh cards. I went to walmart to get the first black and white promo deck and I saw yugioh cards. My dad called them demon cards, and thought they were satanic. So I bought them, and got a beautiful monster with 3500 attack called Ultimate Obedient Fiend. So I played with my new cards, and my brother started dueling me, but I lost every time :C. Then I found out 4 years later that he was deck stacking. >->