What is this sorcery? 1000 posts already?

Ironbound

Well, it has been 15 months or so since I joined Reborn, though I have been following the game for about a year more that that. I've been having a wonderful time here, and since it's become somewhat of a tradition to mark the millenial post, I'll take this opportunity to express my sincere appreciation for Reborn, not merely as a game but as a community that I have grown to love. It certainly has been a long time since that one introductory post I made in the Grand Hall, promising to contribute to Reborn as much as I had enjoyed it. I can only continue to hope that I can contribute, at least in some small way, to what has fast become almost a second circle of family.

I'm only about as soulful as my trademark Magnezone though, so I'm not going to make this a very sappy post, but that doesn't diminish my appreciation and gratitude for Reborn and for all you guys. I don't want to accidentally omit anyone, nor do I think it particular to add a token line to mark my friends, for I believe that our friendship is something to be felt and celebrated every day, and not just on this one occasion. So I affix much importance to this post itself, but much more to the moment when I thank all you amazing people for your company (and your tolerance of awful puns. They won't stop though!)

Cheers, and see more of you all soon!

That was quick.

Congratulations nonetheless, dear Viridescent. You're an outstanding member of the community in itself, and I hope it will continue to flourish.

Well, Viri, I haven't known you for too long, but I've come to know that you're a fun, intelligent and all-around amiable person. A fantastic artist, pun-maker, and Magnezone-appreciater. Congratulations on 1000 posts, and here's to a thousand more, eh?

15 months?? what were you doing the first 12; when I joined you were at like 100-200, before you landslided all over this forum, causing millions in property damage on these once harmonious forums.

but hey you know you're my main man here, so here's looking at you kid – for a 1000 more to come.

Congrats on 1000 posts Viri. It is always weird to me thinking that you have technically been here longer than me...

Anyway, I hope you have many more and learn to make suggestions in Team Showcase that aren't magnezone. :P

Congrats Viri. You are an interesting guy y'know. How you write makes me really interested on you.

Your puns aren't that bad, espcially compared to me. So don't worry dude. You are also incrediable artist i'll say.

You are definetly the magnezone guy just like me that is known for "Top Lil". But through, you can overuse it. But lot of times, i enjoy it.

For you are often honest and knows much knowledge, enjoy your time on reborn more and more. Talk people more especially in Pm's. It's all cool.

Also if you said you are leaving/not active, you know you are lying and i'll always check your profile dude lol.

Congrats, Viri!

Y'know, I like listening to people's rambles about things, and yours ever so often end up being some of the most interesting. You're a pleasant person to converse with and I like seeing you around, even if we don't talk /that/ much (compared to others, at least, I guess).

Here's to more of that!

VRIRI I SWRTE YOU JOINED LIKE AFTER ME WHAT THE HECK HOWD YOU EVEN GET THAT MUCH POSTS

Joking~

Yo V. Grats!!! You've contributed a ton from what ive seen. those 1000 posts will be appreciated by everyone, surely. Well, thats all from me okey bye dearest magnezone person dude!~