Version 8 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious as to what the title is for V8. Like, V6 was "Those We Lose" and V7 is "No Time To Lose". Hell, I'd love to know what the previous versions' titles were, since V6 was my first.

I think it is "Hello Grand dream city".

I'm curious as to what the title is for V8. Like, V6 was "Those We Lose" and V7 is "No Time To Lose". Hell, I'd love to know what the previous versions' titles were, since V6 was my first.

Based on the trend, I'd say, "[something Something] Lose".

I'm currently at 4 keep-able shinys (Cyndaquill, Charmander, chikorita, and Chimchar) 5 garbage IV shinys I re-rolled, and 2 jackpots with garbage rolls I re-rolled.

Shinys waaaay more common than jackpots.

Edited by WavesBlade

I wonder if Angie is gonna be in this update, this is meant to be a small update so im presuming we might see a cutscene or 2 of her and the maid but nothing massive.

I hope we do after all ...SHE IS BACK :)

In the end of v7 Cera revived her.

Edited by SuperNova

I got another one

Shiny charmander! Gentle nature, perfect Special attack, but dat speed is atrocious. So idk if I should keep this one.

my reborn main file charizard was a Calm 19/5/29/31/31/5 and i have to tell you, even tho he was hitting hard, and did not have bad defenses (he survived glitch mewtwo's thunderbolt), there were times where i was cursing that speed.... oh and of course any physical attacks were doing nonexistent damage...

of course later i bred one with 28 speed.

should've kept the cyndaquil imo :P

Edited by DemICE

my reborn main file charizard was a Calm 19/5/29/31/31/5 and i have to tell you, even tho he was hitting hard, and did not have bad defenses (he survived glitch mewtwo's thunderbolt), there were times where i was cursing that speed.... oh and of course any physical attacks were doing nonexistent damage...

of course later i bred one with 28 speed.

should've kept the cyndaquil imo :P

I did, its in a separate save file. I have 4 shiny save files and counting.

Edited by WavesBlade