Version 8 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so version 8 is comming probobly this or next week, and is there anything critical we should remember? Due to the production time I feel I've forgotten things that might have been important.

Let's see...

Crescent's up to something weird (as always), Madame X is still unknown, the hype for Grand Dream City is increasing each second, Venam still has Amber's Charizard, Mosely WILL HAVE to return, Ren sucks but Amaria sucks more and Jan will be as demonic as Ame when Rejuv is complete Jan is as demonic as Ame.

I've kinda stalled out on Rejuv (wanted to update to V8 before facing Venam and her new improved look), so... I'm gonna take the plunge and start Reborn to pass the time until V8 arrives.

Wish me luck!

For those who did so, requesting a pokemon to be added won't help anything nor get the pokemon added. Just so you know~~

Edited by Nyalicirno

I've had to go through one week, 15 Adventure Time episodes, 20 Futurama episodes, another viewing of Kung Fu Panda 2, an entire Season of South Park, 10,000 tons of SAT Practice, and I still don't get the new update? I am trying to be Patient, but it is hard to wait.

I've had to go through one week, 15 Adventure Time episodes, 20 Futurama episodes, another viewing of Kung Fu Panda 2, an entire Season of South Park, 10,000 tons of SAT Practice, and I still don't get the new update? I am trying to be Patient, but it is hard to wait.

Let's just ignore this. I don't wanna see another fight here

The game will come when it comes. I'd rather have beta testing go smoothly and the released product be stable rather than extremely buggy because it was rushed to quiet pestering fans, thank you very much. Rejuv V8 is still coming, it's not like it's been cancelled.

Edited by Personthing

This thread is very dead today, just like my heart whenever I see the beta progress bar still hasn't passed the 50% mark... JKJK I don't care how long it takes as long as the game is good, but this thread is dead today tho

Edited by The Anti-Fern

The game will come when it comes. I'd rather have beta testing go smoothly and the released product be stable rather than extremely buggy because it was rushed to quiet

pestering fans, thank you very much. Rejuv V8 is still coming, it's not like it's been cancelled.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 comes to mind.

Waiting for this to be released is just like waiting for Christmas, if Santa decided to spring it on us on a random date. We know its coming soon, but not sure how soon.

That, or waiting for the next Five Nights at Freddy's game, but those usually come sooner than we expect, so never mind.

This thread is very dead today, just like my heart whenever I see the beta progress bar still hasn't passed the 50% mark... JKJK I don't care how long it takes as long as the game is good, but this thread is dead today tho

I know how you feel, bro.