Version 8 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jan Any updates on mega evolution? I heard rumors that there's already stones within the game. Should I start hunting those?

By stones it's only one stone, one was a Heracrossite and the other I forgot that you could choose from during a side quest. But yeah, get them just in case or something.

EDIT: fuk mi waddledee got to mi

Edited by Klemeltios

• Developers

lmao, no.

Also I could, but what purpose would that hold? I've already put one in there.

Anyways, right now V8 is going through Alpha testing, so once that's done... things will finally be 100% done. Then as usual, the beta will go out etc etc.

lmao, no.

Also I could, but what purpose would that hold? I've already put one in there.

Anyways, right now V8 is going through Alpha testing, so once that's done... things will finally be 100% done. Then as usual, the beta will go out etc etc.

Can people "apply" or something for beta testing future episodes or do you choose people you trust/the same people every time?

• Developers

I have people I go to for the beta. New people are only added on recommendations by those same people.

There have been rare cases that I've given the beta to new people on my own, but in that case I've talked to them a few times before and found them trustworthy.

i'm hoping that we can get HM04 strength

there are a few places i want to check out

I image we will, as after beating the last gym we were given access to use strength, so we can assume we'll be getting it soon. Or maybe that's just Jan giving us the ability forcing us to wait to use it like a troll :P