• Veterans

Jan, I did some math, the actual current completion percent is 87.5% not 88%

He probably rounded it up for notation convenience :V

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developers

Hey Jan, just letting you know you can't receive new messages apparently. I wanted to contact you about something. Might need to clean up your inbox? Not sure ^^

Oh.... thank you for notifying me of that!

Wait what the fuck wHY'S IT AT 88% ALREADY

IT FELT LIKE V7 WAS RELEASED LAST WEEK????

I mean, this is a shorter update compared to 7 bUT STILL.

Looks like I'll have to wait for V8 to be released first before I start a brand new playthrough :v

That said, yeeeee keep it up jan

Wait what the fuck wHY'S IT AT 88% ALREADY

IT FELT LIKE V7 WAS RELEASED LAST WEEK????

I mean, this is a shorter update compared to 7 bUT STILL.

Looks like I'll have to wait for V8 to be released first before I start a brand new playthrough :v

That said, yeeeee keep it up jan

Well in reality it has been 3 and 1/2 months. If Jan really starts getting down to business over summer we might see it come out within the next month. While that would be nice I would gladly wait for as long as Jan thinks he needs to take in order to release a well polished game that didn't come at the expense of his own health/sanity. Keep up the good work man :)

Okay so version 7 was great but it was a little short, and i mean that in the least negative way possible. Can we get an idea of how much content we will be getting in version 8 compared to version 7?

Anyway i'm excited to see whatever it is you have up your sleeves :P

• Veterans

Okay so version 7 was great but it was a little short, and i mean that in the least negative way possible. Can we get an idea of how much content we will be getting in version 8 compared to version 7?

Anyway i'm excited to see whatever it is you have up your sleeves :P

According to Jan, V8 is possibly going to be the shortest update to date, but after that... It's going to be big. Just a little longer until a version with a ton of content is released!

According to Jan, V8 is possibly going to be the shortest update to date, but after that... It's going to be big. Just a little longer until a version with a ton of content is released!

It'd make sense to work on a huuuuge update during summer, since people have a lot of free time. But we don't want Jan to work himself to death plssss

i am just happy that i get more reuvenation to play

even if it is a small update or big, if it has a good story and good area

i can play without a care for how long it takes

• Developers

I'm curious; is it just Venam's overworld sprite that's been revamped or has her VS sprite been revamped as well?

Both have been redone.

And I appreciate that immensely. The continued support this community gives drives me to work even harder.

Since I haven't posted anything in quite a bit, have something small, but very much deserved.

A sprite update for our lovable, but problematic poison queen!

(From old to new)

448cfba14daa7ae51c5b613a73c941c5.png

...the previous version of the sprite looks bad after the update...im both happy and sad about this sprite update lol

Will you ever make changes to the mechanics of the game like having multiple save files or extra customisation options?

You can already create multiple save files of the game by going into the save files of the game and changing their names. PM me if you want a more detailed guide. (Or if someone decides to do it here, I just can't really be bothered to do it right now :/)

Edit: Jan, will you be adding EV-decreasing berries to the berry merchant in Gearen city? I want to be able to EV train the pokemon that I obtain before acquiring the proper card to get into the room, since only HP and Speed are available at the start of the game.

Edited by TheMoltenGuy

ev decreasing berries already exist.

the one thing im waiting for is the power items :P

Where? I need to know :o

But it would still be nice if they could be added to the berry shop since it is a berry shop after all :P

Where? I need to know :o

But it would still be nice if they could be added to the berry shop since it is a berry shop after all :P

there is a camp where you send lost kids that you find around the region. you can donate money to improve the place so that more kids can fit there, until you cannot anymore. At that point one of the kids will be selling those berries

Edited by DemICE

there is a camp where you send lost kids that you find around the region. you can donate money to improve the place so that more kids can fit there, until you cannot anymore. At that point one of the kids will be selling those berries

Oh right The Lost Camp. I'll get on that. Are there 6 or 9 children? I only think I've rescued like, Idk, 2? Lol