Praise The Sun... and Moon - Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon

Godot

Alolan Muk is very colorful. I definitely wasn't expecting that kind of design, but I like it. It looks like it's been painted.

Muk feeds on trash to survive, and apparently integrates it in its body. This means Alola is a frightening region; Who throws a rainbow in the trash?

I love how uncanny Jangmo-o's line is to Garchomp's. You actually see the trailer USE Gabite and Garchomp as the trainer's Pokemon when encountering the evolutions

CPLUYDM.gif

Silvadi is love.

Silvadi is life.

The age of Arceus is breaking.

A new revolution begins.

Silvadi is love.

Silvadi is life.

SILENCE HERETIC OR FACE JUDGEMENT! THE AGE OF ARCEUS NEVER ENDS! :P

I can't help but laugh at the thought that this badass looking behemoth will be instakilled by puny things like Wigglytuff.

Puny? Wigglytuff is so tough it gives the renegade banished to the Distortion World nightmares. Tough enough that 3 time regional champion, Ray Rizzo used him to take his 2nd first place win in the US Regional Circuit.

---

I don't say this often for Fairy type 'Mons....but I want Tsarreena (or however it's spelled). That thing is awesome. (Nick, you mentioned getting Kirlia and Gardevoir vibes - and that also coincides with Fairy types I actually like. Gardevoir is pretty neat, despite Fairies being lAAAAAAAAAAAAME-)

---

Fairies aren't lame, they're awesome! Although I won't be using them, I love the new fairy types this gen like cuitefly's new evo shown in this trailer. I also love how colorful the new Muk is.

Edited by The Swordsman

Gotta hand it to GameFreak, the oil slick look and Muk is looking nice along with that sweet typing. Would be hyped for Bounsweet evo but it might just get that momo Grass syndrome. Please be another Tangrowth... Lost hope for Lauantis due to its Abilities and Signature move.

• Veterans

Question: so I keep seeing sites say that Olivia has a Lycanroc, but I don't remember that being shown in the trailer? The only Pokemon I see her use in the trailer is Nosepass.

Japanese trailer iirc.

All I gotta say about Olivia.... She got the booty~ I mean, she even pops it like like she's got it in that Japanese trailer! And for her to be an Island KAHUNA?! The Tapu who watches that island must be pretty chill, cause DAMN, it's looking pretty hot!

• Global Mods

I just thought of something while I was eating apple cider donuts.

It's a common theory that the Aether Foundation are villains + Gladion, Lillie, and Lusamine are connected + Gladion broke away because he didn't approve of what Aether was doing.

Part of Team Skull's background is rejection. Guzma couldn't become a trial captain and the grunts supposedly couldn't pass the trials. So what if it's not that Gladion didn't approve of Aether, but he was rejected for some reason like Team Skull was with the trials?

All I gotta say about Olivia.... She got the booty~ I mean, she even pops it like like she's got it in that Japanese trailer! And for her to be an Island KAHUNA?! The Tapu who watches that island must be pretty chill, cause DAMN, it's looking pretty hot!

Well what about the new Pokemon, Tsareena. She's got the hips that won't quit and legs that go all the way up.

• Veterans

I honestly find it extremely disrespectful to draw a LEAKED starter evolution and then bring it to Masuda asking him to sign it. Just plain disrespect.

On the other hand I love all 3 of these starters sooo :I

• Developers

I honestly find it extremely disrespectful to draw a LEAKED starter evolution and then bring it to Masuda asking him to sign it. Just plain disrespect.

On the other hand I love all 3 of these starters sooo :P

Idk if it's just me, but you can see the distaste in Masuda's face. I feel pretty bad. That aside, the starters have grown on me so I don't mind the evolutions, tbh.

• Veterans

Idk if it's just me, but you can see the distaste in Masuda's face. I feel pretty bad. That aside, the starters have grown on me so I don't mind the evolutions, tbh.

Not just you. I can see it as well. Really saddening that people would do this....

And he outright said they were confirmed. Wouldn't be surprised if he said that they were the ONLY forms of the final starters. If anything, I would have liked to have kept the suspense.

As for Tsareena, the moment I saw it, I instantly thought: Alolan Ralts family?! Might as well make a team for the bad bitches in another playthrough. Definitely going to for Showdown, though: Sirene/Entermaid (Whatever Popplio's final evolution name is eventually), Gardevoir, Lopunny, Tsareena, etc.

I'm so unimpressed by what that guy did, and honestly I feel like he's grasping at straws. He barely speaks Japanese and thinks he might have recognised the word to come out therefore Masuda confirmed the starters. Honestly I have no respect for his actions and don't think they've confirmed or even made the leaked starters any more likely.

It seems like it was mostly a dick move to see whether they were real or not. If there was footage, then translators would have better accuracy, but just by going from word and pictures? The pictures seem believable, but going from word from somebody who barely speaks Japanese? Very unlikely.

It seems like they made sure not to same the same mistake, as the only two Pokemon in the player's party in the demo are Pikachu and seemingly Ash-Greninja. Does this mean we're basically playing as ASH? Not only that but note that the starters are not in the party at all. This could have been done to prevent the evolutions from being leaked. Regardless, they still might be leaked somehow due to the datamining that will take place all week.