Praise The Sun... and Moon - Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon

Godot

If Rockruff's night evolution is Rock/Dark type (Or Dark/ Rock, either way, I'm guessing it is), then I may as well make a Dark-type mono-run for Moon (Which is the one I'm getting). Y'all already know Honchkrow is going to be in my team, no doubt.

I cracked at the digimon one. Still you have to cive it to them the diversity is there.

About the leaks:

I must say like the day version more. The problem is the color scheme of the night one.

The ultra beast 2 series look to me very artificial unlike ultra beast 01. A best comparison would be that they are like bionicles.

Also Ash going to school? That won't end well.

rockruff evolution night form?

no way someone can ruin the image of an edgy dark wolf right??

well i will try

it looks like versifly's icon so it most likely will be trash tier but still have access to toxic spikes

I don't get the hate for Versifly, from what little I saw from him he seems like a good guy and his icon is better than Night Rockruff which is a shame as I was wanting a werewolf pokemon. :unsure:

I really like Day Rockruff and I hope it has a good typing and if so it might replace Lucario. If it has fairy typing I'll die of happiness. :D

Wereruff hate legitimately rustles my jimmies. people really want their pokemon as safe and mundane as possible apparently, but worse than that is that they let youtubers and subcultures they otherwise have nothing to do with ruin good things for them. And not every freakin anthropomorphic animal is a "sonic fan character hur hur." which gets thrown around on like every new mammal pokemon resembling such now.

I'm glad we finally have a werewolf pokemon. The fact it coincidentally resembles Iori Yagami makes it even better.

Ok I had the time to look up versifly and wow that guy is a jerk.

Wereruff hate legitimately rustles my jimmies. people really want their pokemon as safe and mundane as possible apparently, but worse than that is that they let youtubers and subcultures they otherwise have nothing to do with ruin good things for them. And not every freakin anthropomorphic animal is a "sonic fan character hur hur." which gets thrown around on like every new mammal pokemon resembling such now.

I'm glad we finally have a werewolf pokemon. The fact it coincidentally resembles Iori Yagami makes it even better.

I don't think either design is mundane or wereruff really is a Sonic rip off but I don't like its design. Whats worse is that they accuse the fans of it being furries. I might like wereruff better if its shiny gives it the color scheme of wolfruff.

Honestly, if Pokemon REALLY wanted to be all "Sonic fanservice", we might as well start calling the Midnight form of Lugarugan "Knuckles", because, well, take away its Cruella-DeVille looking hairstyle, aaaaannnd you get Knuckles the Echidna. Also, am I the only one who thought the Midday form looks a lot like Fox McCloud in a way? My brother pointed this out too, and said that it looked a lot more like Fox than Wolf, particularly because of the face and skin.

Honestly, if Pokemon REALLY wanted to be all "Sonic fanservice", we might as well start calling the Midnight form of Lugarugan "Knuckles", because, well, take away its Cruella-DeVille looking hairstyle, aaaaannnd you get Knuckles the Echidna. Also, am I the only one who thought the Midday form looks a lot like Fox McCloud in a way? My brother pointed this out too, and said that it looked a lot more like Fox than Wolf, particularly because of the face and skin.

Even with the removed hair Nightruff IMO doesn't look like Knuckles and Dayruff looks more like a wolf than a fox to me.

those red eyes man its all about them eyes. on a more serious note it looks like wereruff might become a dark/rock type while the dayruff stays normal/rock. not only is wereruff a new type combo but it looks like it would be more powerful than dayruff, while dayruff will be more bulky than wereruff

I'm holding out on DayRuff being Rock/Fairy or Rock/Electric, as its DayRuff, and if WereRuff is Rock/Dark fairy or electric would be a decent parallel for light/day.

I'm thinking the spikes on DayRuff could be -similar- to how Jolteons spikes are.

Edited by Swampellow

I think both rockruff evolutions are ugly as sin, but the dark one is even uglier than the day one.

Speaking of ugly, does it weird anyone else out that the beauty ultrabeast or whatever is a white roach?

that red thing with the needlemouth, is that a tick, a flea, or a mosquito?

all this human-pokemon hybridization makes me think of gen 1 bill and his teleporter accident.

• Global Mods

Does it actually say they're exclusive? Serebii says they show the midday form being obtained in Sun and the midnight form being obtained in Moon. Serebii uses "being obtained in" and not "exclusive" which could just mean they showed the day one in Sun and the night one in Moon because symbolism.

Does it actually say they're exclusive? Serebii says they show the midday form being obtained in Sun and the midnight form being obtained in Moon. Serebii uses "being obtained in" and not "exclusive" which could just mean they showed the day one in Sun and the night one in Moon because symbolism.

Even Joe from Serebii isn't sure about this! He said on Twitter that we might get clarification tomorrow...