Praise The Sun... and Moon - Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon

Godot

Can we just call them Delta Pokemon instead of Alola Pokemon.

I was going to type Delta instead of Alola, but as long as the canon name is Alola I will use the official term!

Also, now that gamefreak utilizes ideas from the TCG, I demand BREAK evolutions in the next gen :P

i'm a bit bummed about the leaders too. I was hoping leaders' role would be expanded one and given more depth, not less :/

Not to mention the game just seems like it might end up too short. Remember the guy who directed oRAS is directing this, so we may end up with yet another lacking game in the meat + challenge department. EASIEST POKEMON YET is something I do NOT want to see from this game ever.

i'm a bit bummed about the leaders too. I was hoping leaders' role would be expanded one and given more depth, not less :/

Not to mention the game just seems like it might end up too short. Remember the guy who directed oRAS is directing this, so we may end up with yet another lacking game in the meat + challenge department. EASIEST POKEMON YET is something I do NOT want to see from this game ever.

Difficulty is subjective to your team and how you play. If you're concerned with difficulty, then you can make the game harder on yourself. Take the exp share and how it applied to your whole team. If you want the game to be harder, just don't use it. If you want a bigger challenge, use weaker Pokemon like the ledyba we saw early game, as well as other Pokemon that are weaker through stats, typing, or move pools. You can always add challenging features if you want to increase the difficulty of your experience.

Me neither. But, it seems they have been listening to A LOT of feedback from the fans, and it looks like they're putting a lot of work into this. If the game is really short, I just hope they have a good chunk of post-game...

worldtournamentcomebackplz

Oh my lord, that's a lot of news.

I'm pretty hyped for a lot of it. These deltaAlola form pokemon are sweet. What I wonder is if this is the secret that rockruff and the starters hold. It probably is. Ninetales so pretty :D

I hope we can still use the base forms though.

Most of the new pokemon look pretty nice. I'm not so keen on the rock thing, but other than that they're great.

The Z attacks look overpowered as hell, but is an interesting ability.

I'm gonna leave my thoughts on the new gym system and the totem pokemon system until we get more news.

Shofu put up a video and mentioned that people are calling Z-Moves rebalanced Gen V gems. I.e.: Fire, Ice, Electric, ect. Gems. That sounds aight to me. JWitz also put up a video mentioned that Executor's new form is actually mentioned in past dex entries. So that means that the old form we all know is actually the "adapt to survive" form not the new one.

theres been talk about the starters possibly having a second set of evolutions in possibly kalos

maybe rockruff evolves differently depending on the island?

I want all the ice ninetails and possibly water arcanine art you can give me internet

Edited by nepeta100

Shofu put up a video and mentioned that people are calling Z-Moves rebalanced Gen V gems. I.e.: Fire, Ice, Electric, ect. Gems.

Y'know what, that sounds pretty accurate. But the real question, will there be two versions for physical and special? ill only certain Pokemon be able to learn them? The mysteries continue.

I really liked this trailer. It definitely had dorm things that I don't think many people saw coming.

The Alola/Delta forms of past Pokemon are really nice (although I'm not sure if it takes inspiration from the tcg or insurgence).

Alola Exeggutor is freaking hilarious. I laugh every time I see it, which for some reason made me like it. Grass/Dragon for a coconut tree is a little weird, but then again so is grass/psychic.

Alola Vulpix and Ninetales are amazing. Not a huge fan of the ability, but maybe they will get a better hidden ability. It also has a 4x weakness steel.

Alola sandshrew and sandslash (why do they still have sand in their name?) also seem nice, but I would probably be more excited about them if they weren't ice type, didn't have the same ability as vulpix, and weren't 4x weak to both fire and fighting,

I'm assuming that if we bring older versions of vulpix and exeggutor over from gen 6 that they will retain their original forms.

The new Pokemon are also cool.

Donald Trump is confirmed the evolution of Yungoos and the new birds different forms are nice I guess. I wonder if we will be able to change its form when we arrive on each island. Lurantis and its pre evolution should be bug, but it doesn't really matter.

I like the concept of Z moves and they seem interesting. It kind of works like megas and can only be used once per battle when a Pokemon is holding the required stone. Many people are assuming this means that there will be no mega evolution in sun and moon, but I really don't think they would introduce a mechanic just to get rid of it the next generation.

Finally, the island challenge/trial. I have seen a lot of people upset that there are no more gyms, but I would just like to point out that these challenges are essentially going to be the same thing. A traditional Gym involves competing a puzzle and fighting the leader who specializes in a certain type. The description of the trials say that you have o complete a puzzle or find something for the captain to proceed. Since this is a game that revolves around fighting others, you will also probably have to battle them in the end, kind of like how the orange islands worked in the anime. Then you also have to fight the kahunas of each island. So four captains + four kahunas are basically the eight "gym leaders" of this game

YES! I fucking knew it! I knew those leaks were legit! still disappointed at litten final though. you know I wanted to get the fire type but know it looks like im going grass and I thought the grass type was over hyped and the water type was ugly as fuck. guess the jokes on me

YES! I fucking knew it! I knew those leaks were legit! still disappointed at litten final though. you know I wanted to get the fire type but know it looks like im going grass and I thought the grass type was over hyped and the water type was ugly as fuck. guess the jokes on me

I still don't think we can 'confirm' that. But it does appear more likely. I'm going to hold my breath and hope they aren't.

I still don't think we can 'confirm' that. But it does appear more likely. I'm going to hold my breath and hope they aren't.

oh come the fuck on you have to admit the rowlet final evolution looks CRISP as fuck! fucking CLEAN! even though it will most likely be trash in competitive with that typing unless it has an OP ability and stats to abuse it I will happily choose it.

Edited by Greed_Demon

oh come the fuck on you have to admit the rowlet final evolution looks CRISP as fuck! fucking CLEAN! even though it will most likely be trash in competitive with that typing unless it has an OP ability and stats to abuse it I will happily choose it.

Rowlet -> Looks cool yeah. I expect it to be a fast mixed attacker similar to Greninja, base stat wise.

Litten -> I'm "meh" about the design, but please for the love of god not fire/fighting.

Popplio.....

Keep that shit away from me.

Rowlet -> Looks cool yeah. I expect it to be a fast mixed attacker similar to Greninja, base stat wise.

Litten -> I'm "meh" about the design, but please for the love of god not fire/fighting.

Popplio.....

Keep that shit away from me.

dont worry the Litten will be fire/dark. Still the design is lazy considering we already had a fire type wrestler starter with emboar and a luchador last gen with Hawlucha. This is just retreading old ground. as with Popplio I have this strange feeling that this thing is going to have the gardevoir treatment from people.......if you know what I mean. also why do you hate it so much?

Edited by Greed_Demon

dont worry the Litten will be fire/dark. Still the design is lazy considering we already had a fire type wrestler starter with emboar and a luchador last gen with Hawlucha. This is just retreading old ground. as with Popplio I have this strange feeling that this thing is going to have the gardevoir treatment from people.......if you know what I mean. also why do you hate it so much?

Because it's a starter that looks overly feminine, but yeah will still be 87.5% male. I don't mind using it so much competitively, but for a playthrough, I just don't see the appeal for me personally.