Pokemon Snakewood Nuzlocke - Log #7 : Roughly Seven Deadly Sins

DerogatoryTrainer

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh look, a huge breach in the submarine hull. Better go fix the engine, that'll help. As we all know, the worst thing that will happen is decorative lakes appearing inside.

Edited by Sejiren

...electrichoney...pff ha ha

You probably should have taken this chance to end the game i feel it's going to become even worse. I wonder what would happen if you managed to defeat his first lv 100 team...

Clurk!

"Oh come on...it fucking de-evolved?" - It's a Digimon, obviously. Watson comes from the digital world with digital monsters to be the digital champion.

On our next episode, Derogatory Trainer begins slitting his wrists. Then, an astronaught comes back from the moon and destroys a town with Deoxys.

...electrichoney...pff ha ha

You probably should have taken this chance to end the game i feel it's going to become even worse. I wonder what would happen if you managed to defeat his first lv 100 team...

Clurk!

I did. Four times in a row. I did have to manipulate save states and evasion/poison hax every time, though. He gives 20k, but you don't advance in the game. You're just forced to lose, but you can get a lot of money and exp out of it (well, before losing half of it...)

And depending on your definition of worse, that's very probable, but that's the point of the game...

---

Not using any fakemon does strongly affect your chances, sadly, but I hope you manage :) It's good you got past the Eye-Eyes without losing most of your team.

This corpse has had its head reversed and body filled with sand. Well DT if you had any artistic vision and sense of political struggle you would know that the head has been reversed to show the hypocrisy of the living fearing the dead when they are so easy to combat. The body filled with sand shows the weight that Dero faces and the plagued struggle of the middle class. As for the text saying there is no reason it is a rather simple art trick to show the audience that the creator cares without shoving it in their face.

Edit: Sorry I was coming down from dropping a literal gallon of acid. That %*& made no sense. Sorry about that.

Edited by Damage

• 2 weeks later...

It's a beautiful almost may day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming, on days like these DerogatoryTrainers like you..., should not be suffering through Pokemon Snakewood. Oh well it could be worse, it could be Pokemon Topaz.

To answer your game corner question, no they did not as Hoenns game corner was not run by the mafia.

Edited by YinYang9705

Ahhh shoot I remember this! ...Yeah, I actually have some guides to this unbearable invisibility maze saved on my computer (IT WAS A WEIRD TIME FOR ME OK) so you can have them if you'd like. Although at this point I wouldn't blame you if you flat out gave up :/ Lord knows I would have by now ahahahaha

Invisibility Maze #1:

walkthru.jpg

Invisibility Maze #2 (yes, really):

walkthru2.png

(You may want to save them to your computer and resize them, haha.)

Ahhh shoot I remember this! ...Yeah, I actually have some guides to this unbearable invisibility maze saved on my computer (IT WAS A WEIRD TIME FOR ME OK) so you can have them if you'd like. Although at this point I wouldn't blame you if you flat out gave up :/ Lord knows I would have by now ahahahaha

Invisibility Maze #1:

walkthru.jpg

Invisibility Maze #2 (yes, really):

walkthru2.png

(You may want to save them to your computer and resize them, haha.)

Wish I had those when I was playing, those puzzles were hell ;[

The second one is easier since you don't have to come back. The first one is just tedius, because you have to learn with trial and error. I remember the Deadly Seven and was surprized to see they were actually 10, but like everyone else I didn't care. At. ALL.

This game refuses to take itself seriously, and the writer(s) knew how bad it was getting, so they decided to further elaborate on the nonesense.

I think I quit playing it about... 3 episodes from now (since measuring it in progress made is not applicable given how much time is needed for so little).

The second one is easier since you don't have to come back. The first one is just tedius, because you have to learn with trial and error. I remember the Deadly Seven and was surprized to see they were actually 10, but like everyone else I didn't care. At. ALL.

This game refuses to take itself seriously, and the writer(s) knew how bad it was getting, so they decided to further elaborate on the nonesense.

I think I quit playing it about... 3 episodes from now (since measuring it in progress made is not applicable given how much time is needed for so little).

I'm pretty sure the creator never intended for the game to be taken seriously from the beginning - it's a game meant for people who just find things that are utterly stupid hilarious.

That's a very specific audience to make a whole game for. It strikes more as an attempt to create something so bad and constantly defying logic that, for the years to come, would not be surpassed by another fangame in this aspect. No goal, no story, no logic -- Pokemon Snakewood.

Also, where the f*ck is your brother and is he still relevant to the story? Why did the D7 suddenly rip-off Ra's al Ghul and pull off a "We're Legion" out of nowhere? Does Batman himself make a cameo? Is May a Zombie, Chef, Dragon, Inquisition member, D7(member 991), a Pokemon or just chilling at a beach?

I'm waiting for a certain Desert and a specific Volcano.

• 3 weeks later...

Just bumping this so it appears on the first page of results again. I wouldn't blame you at this point if this game has caused you to try to hang yourself with a cordless phone or safely travel to the sun at night