Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just to clarify, I couldn't enter Terajuma at all. It didnt even give me a message. In xXx007Xx's case, it seemed like he was able to enter but a specfic area is giving him trouble. What exact area was it? Maybe its not the Terajuma file but a different music file/sound effect that could be causing the crash.

Well the area I was trying to enter was Deep Terajuma Jungle. I wasn't having any trouble with any other area before I had entered that one.

• Veterans

I'm stuck at the part of Xen labs with your character is in the cell and no event is triggering

Talk to the cell bars. If you observe closely, you'll see which one. Your save is fine, otherwise.

Edited by Zumi

Talk to the cell bars. If you observe closely, you'll see which one. Your save is fine, otherwise.

I have tried to talk to the cell bars I even took time to interact with every tile space in the area. Even now pressing Z on cell bars on the far right witch I'll presume is the one you are talking about but still nothing is triggering

• Veterans

I have tried to talk to the cell bars I even took time to interact with every tile space in the area. Even now pressing Z on cell bars on the far right witch I'll presume is the one you are talking about but still nothing is triggering

If you haven't downloaded the patch for V6, you should do that. I believe that 6.1 has been released as well, so you should download those if you haven't. Anyways, fixed! (Download it via here, because I exceeded my attachment limit)

Edited by Zumi

I updated to V.6 and some of my PKMN lost their abilities and got their sub-par hidden abilities (Graveler: Sturdy ---> Sand Veil) (Parasect: Effect Spore ---> Damp) (Ludicolo: Swift Swim ---> Own Tempo) and my Feraligatr lost Sheer Force for Torrent. Was this intentional? Can this be fixed or do I have pull out my Itemfinder for some ability capsules?

Game.rxdata

• Veterans

I updated to V.6 and some of my PKMN lost their abilities and got their sub-par hidden abilities (Graveler: Sturdy ---> Sand Veil) (Parasect: Effect Spore ---> Damp) (Ludicolo: Swift Swim ---> Own Tempo) and my Feraligatr lost Sheer Force for Torrent. Was this intentional? Can this be fixed or do I have pull out my Itemfinder for some ability capsules?

This is an essentials error, sorry. You'll have to use ability capsules.

Nothing special; i did the exact thing that i did when getting every other game. I downloaded it, extracted it, then tried to play it. This problem started before I got 6.1; me getting the new version was a response to the problem. Should I attach my game file; it didn't seem to post as an attachment last time.

Edited by fireflame

• Veterans

Nothing special; i did the exact thing that i did when getting every other game. I downloaded it, extracted it, then tried to play it. This problem started before I got 6.1; me getting the new version was a response to the problem. Should I attach my game file; it didn't seem to post as an attachment last time.

Did you save in a safe location (i.e. pokemon center) before upgrading? If not, that might be the reason why your game is freaking out. If you did, then it might be that your save corrupted when it changed to V6.

Edited by Zumi

No, I actually played Version 6 for a couple of days after I downloaded it and It was just fine. I just stopped playing it for a few days and when I came back to it today it showed these error messages; I didn't mod it or use cheats or anything, that's why this is so weird. Can you debug it or something?

Edited by fireflame

• Veterans

No, I actually played Version 6 for a couple of days after I downloaded it and It was just fine. I just stopped playing it for a few days and when I came back to it today it showed these error messages; I didn't mod it or use cheats or anything, that's why this is so weird. Can you debug it or something?

Err, I tried opening it but it seems like your save corrupted. I can't open it in debug mode either, sorry :( The title screen shows, but as soon as i try to open the menu screen it crashes for me as well, so I'm afraid I won't be able to help you with this.

Edited by Zumi

• Veterans

i,m stuck at xen backup factory. the 2 girls just walked across the water and i cant. ithink its a bug i need help please

I just checked what was wrong, but i think an event sequence broke and made this happen. Were you able to go to the room on your left?

Edited by Zumi