Happy Birthday Ama!

Flux

Happy Birthday to Reborn's own Ama! Perhaps there was somebody better suited to make this thread than me, but I noticed it wasn't made and wanted to make sure that it got done, so here we are! While I may not have had much direct interaction with you, you're definitely somebody I've noticed around Reborn, and you always seem to have a positive air about you. That being said, make sure you have a great 21st and enjoy your cake! Take it easy on the alcohol if you're gonna be out celebrating! ;)

large-round-birthday-cake.jpg

• Veterans

!

!!!

:V

:I

:]

Well aside from the flux of emotes there....Happy birthday Ama! Don't interact with you too much aside from a few times on Showdown. Regardless, have yourself a fine birthday!

[internal screaming]

I'll just pretend that I totally know how to respond eloquently and without letting the flustering show, haha.

I'm just- [insert useless flailing here] Thanks everyone <33

Whether we have interacted lot or a little, or privately or just exchanged a word or two on the server one time, it really does mean a lot to me <3

I might be trying my best to not let it hold me back, but I'm rather shy on the inside, and truth is that I have barely interacted with a fraction of the people here who I think are sympathetic. So chances are that even if I've never really had a personal conversation with you, I still think you're pretty darn cool.

With barely eight months of membership I'm still pretty much a newbie, but I'd be lying if I said the community hasn't grown on me immensely during that time. I honestly didn't expect to meet all these amazing people, both friends and the ones I am admiring from afar.

So... really, thank you <3

I'll go back to pretending that I'm not blushing or anything, aah.

Do you think Sirius would make an exception and bake a cake today...

wait I'm distracting myself. Have a good one Ama! \o/ wololo

since it's december do you only get one gift

I'd very much have to question what "oven" he baked that in, but now I kinda do want to see fanart of Sirius in an apron and oven mittens, oops.

But I really ought not to be greedy here, not when I already received two pieces of ZEL art from friends, huehue

W a it, what ha p pene d...

Nah, that's for the poor souls whose birthdays are on Christmas. I'm a spoiled lil' shit.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I won't bake you a cake, because I would probably burn myself, my kitchen and the cake itself

I also won't sing you a song, cause some glasses would surely break and we don't want that to happend.

But, you've been dealing with me for quite a long time, so you deserve a gift.

And ther's a gift, indeed, it's waiting for you in your inbox~

Now, let me grab my earplugs in case you start screaming

I'd very much have to question what "oven" he baked that in, but now I kinda do want to see fanart of Sirius in an apron and oven mittens, oops.

... You just had to say that, right? I'm not the person who should've seen that, because now it's going to happend.

I could stole his jacket, so I can also force him to bake that cake.

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"
I'm gonna rep the rest tomorrow because yes I gotta

you're all cuties

Also I wanna make it public that Matry actually managed to make me cry today because THAT WAS THE CUTEST THING OH MY GOD

Now, let me grab my earplugs in case you start screaming

I HOPE YOU GOT THEM IN TIME

No but really, here's one pathetic little Ama literally tearing up over the cutest happiest ZEL smile what has my life come to

... You just had to say that, right? I'm not the person who should've seen that, because now it's going to happend.

I could stole his jacket, so I can also force him to bake that cake.

Do you want to kill me because yes

I think you do

Kill me with awesome

Best death imaginable

Well, still new and all so had no idea this was coming up.

Happy Birthday, though. Hope you had a great one, and of course thanks for the awesome game.

You might be confusing Ama with Ame... Amethyst made the game, Ama's a fun but normal member. ^_^