Ymora Academy Chapter 1: Bonds [IC]

Chim

Maya, Girls Dorm

Mayanna said nothing as she shut the door to the female Dormitories behind her, making sure to drag Folie all the way through before it caught. The little trouble maker hadn't put up much more of a struggle once they left the Registration area. He actually seemed to just enjoy the change in scenery more than anything else, tilting his head every so often as the passed another student or anything of even remote interest.

"Room 002" She ordered as she let go of the scruff of neck fur she'd been gripping with knuckles that had turned white as bone, reaching into her pocket and grabbing the key. The spinda wasted no time, hopping to his feet and marching off in the same dignified, disciplined way he had infront of Old man Caid before finally stopping before the first door he came to, going into a tidy Parade Rest. Maya Smirked. "Good. I'm glad to see we've come to an understanding then."

The door opened easily once the lock was turned. Folie strode in first, still in parade rest as he scanned the living room area and the small kitchen and sink beyond. It wasn't until he reached the couch that he finally started back into his natural teeter and totter, jumping up and flopping down face first into the cushions- sending up a turbulent storm of quiet dust motes that floated in the beams of midmorning-sun streaming in. Maya said nothing as she walked past and checked both of the rooms stemming off the small hall way, first right, then left afterwards. Both bedrooms seemed identical... so she just tossed both her bags onto the bed of the one she was currently standing in and left it at that. There, problem solved.

"So I guess now we just wait now..." She said as she came back into the living room, leaning on the back board of the couch. "Whoever else is assigned here will have to show up eventually..."

Folie only gave a muffled, frustrated groaned, face still buried in the soft fabric of the cushions. Here He was- having come to this place, bright eyed and raring to go, expecting to immediately start training like a champion, fighting some tough and worthy foes, and taking names the entire time he was kicking ass; Actually put some of all those hours of lecturing and drilling from Old Man Wilk and that Iron Angel of his to some actual use.

And all he had gotten for those expectations so far... were these god damn boring bouts of waiting.

((I pretty much just went ahead and described the basic layout based on how I recall the individual dorm apartments were set up in the original run, so tell me if there's anything new that needs editing or fixing here...))

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helene

"Al.....alright then. I've got a room to find anyway."

"C'mon Pan. We've gotta find where the heck you're going to sleep, huh?"

Pancham muttered some sort of dissent, wishing to stay out in the open and meet new folks. Apparently the poor guy was still taken aback by just how many new people and Pokemon there were around Ymora. Helene couldn't blame him either. With all of the official business out of the way, she knew full well by this point that she there were not any real orders of business to attend to anyway.

Pan took a glance back at the two boys and the Cottonee that he had met and then began tailing Helene as she made for the girl's dormitory.

---

Dorm

"002....well, Pan, this one then."

As she opened the door Pancham entered first, sniffing with some sort of intrigue in an acknowledgement that this area would be a frequented one - and then began excitedly jumping up and down, before racing to Helene's leg and clamboring onto it, chattering the whole way.

"...Easy, Pan......" the girl accentuated cautiously.

"It seems we're not the first ones here. Perfect."

As she managed to carry her luggage in one arm, her keycard in the other, and Pancham in some sort of stranded balancing act, Helene finally took note of the surroundings her new "home" allocated. Pan's commotion seemed to be caused by a Spinda that seemed to have faceplanted on the couch.

"I remember someone with a Spinda. I never talked to her much, but her name was Maya or something..."

Behind said couch was either a very ghastly furnishing or a very normal set of human hair. Familiar jet black human hair.

"Hello there...I hate to be a bother, but since Pancham here is a little bit pre-occupied with not helping me, could you lend a hand?"

Adeline, Drake

Whisper used one of her moves, one that probably to a human wouldn't be entirely noticeable if it wasn't ordered by her trainer. She used Oder Sleuth. Typically it was used in combat for being able to keep track of enemies whereabouts with expert precision, hell it was said it could even help to hit Ghosts with Fighting and normal type moves. However Whisper also used it for another purpose. She used it to identify and literally smell the character of the person she was meeting for the first time. Her expert smelling skills she could almost smell the very emotions of the person. In reality she couldn't actually do that, but she could sense the signs. The extra smells of sweat indicting nervousness or fear, that sort of a thing. So, for Whisper the best way to get to know someone was to use this move to understand some of their depth.
Whisper could smell even the smallest of traces and much to her surprise she smelled a soft tropical like scent. A combination of grasses, leaves and... fruit? It was so surprising Whisper let out a cute little sneeze and had to shake her head to clear the irritation from her nose. After the first sneeze it wasn't too bad though. In fact Whisper really liked the smell. She barked and rubbed her head on Adeline's hand to indicate to the girl that she could pet her and touch her now.
"Oh, I think she likes you Addy. That's a good sign." Drake said with a smile. Whisper didn't tend to get along with many this well at first and was usually hesitant to let them touch her, but she felt relaxed and unbeknownst to Drake, the smell from Addy made Whisper even more accepting. Whisper liked this person from the start after getting her scent. She'd remember it, and remember it well. Then Drake went to answer Addy's question. "Hmmm, I don't know if she does or not. I'd imagine she wouldn't mind she's not really a fussy eater and will pretty much eat anything."

• Veterans

"Well wasn't that interesting...."James blinked before realizing he hadn't checked what room he was in and fumbled in his pockets looking for the key for a bit before taking it out. 016 was the number inscribed on it like an emblem of sorts. "016, huh....well then time to check this place out and maybe find out who I'm rooming with. " He looked around for a bit before noticing a building quite close to the forest towards the north east. "Let's go Crescent."James looked to his right, thankfull that for once the Absol didn't just up and disappear doing god knows what. It'd be quite a bother having to search for the damn giant of a cat. The pair started walking towards the dorm looking around a bit on the way to familiarize themselves with the place they'd be staying at for the next few months to a year.

A few minutes later they arrived at the entrance of the average sized building and entered it, Crescent started going at a faster pace before stopping at a door towards the middle of the corridor. 016 was put on the front of a door on a label in the same style as it was on the key. "Here we go then..." James opened the door with the key he received earlier and tried to enter the room however, Crescent rushed past him and leapt on one of the couches essentially taking it as his own spot. The ebony haired trainer sighed before entering the room, closing the door behind him. It's never the same without him taking most of the couch to himself is it... James put his bags, one of which being his usual bookbag while the other was where he carried most of his clothes and stuff in, down onto one of desks, he'd unpack it later but for now, he saw a particularly nice looking bed in the bedroom to the left that he wished to plop on.

Mie and Citrine

It seemed like Citrine was the type to let her thoughts leak out at times seeing as she just seemed to blurt out something unrelated to the conversation before getting her thoughts on track. It likely meant that she was likely the type to speak her mind without much reservation. Still, Mie definitely appreciated the compliment about her hair.

In the end, Citrine's supposed tendency to speak her mind proved to mean that she was quick to point out what she saw to be flaws, even if she had no problem with them. "Thanks for the comment about my hair" She said before pausing. But in the next moment, her nerves took over. "D-Do I really give off the impression that I don't like people?!" she asked in a panic.

On the ground beneath them, Kagari gave chase to the energetic little Skitty that started running around. She picked up all to easily on the fact that the Skitty wanted to play and Kagari was more than willing to oblige.

"I'm Tsukihashi Kageharu, but just call me Kage." He gestured vaguely in the direction of the Ralts near his feet. "This guy's Lucas." He stuck a hand out at Robert, offering it to shake. "Good to meet you. What program are you here for?"

Meanwhile, Lucas was examining Kiai and his trainer quite thoroughly, though not in a hostile fashion. He was just gathering information, like he always did.

Room 040: Aliah and Keme

Aliah rocked back and forth despite being against the wall. "Safe, safe, safe, safesafesafesafe..." The young man repeated softly and rapidly, oblivious all around him. In his minds eye, Aliah was running, desperate to escape the unseen predator chasing him. Images of the people he'd met floated just out of reach. Safety was just out of reach. Aliah slammed into a wall with no visible way over. Frantically running his hands over the blockage Aliah could find no cracks. A serpentine movement registered in his peripheral vision before Aliah felt the burn of metal clang shut on his wrist. A sudden jerk was dragging him backwards across the now jagged ground, toward the ghostly figure that swirled amid the darkness.

In the real world, Aliah had stopped moving altogether. Keme was croaking loudly, hopping panicked from Aliah to the bed and back. The froakie took in a deep breath and exhaled a torrent of pulsing water onto it's trainer. Keme knew it should never attack a human, especially it's friend and trainer but this was an emergency. Recalling the hour before departure, when Dr. Crossgem had stared solemnly at him. Aliah had gone to get some more pokesnax. The man told Keme that Aliah seemed more than fine but that may change upon entering the academy. As the water from it's mouth died to a trickle, Keme knew it was the only way to keep the promise. Keme would protect Aliah... even from himself.

Soaked to the bone, Aliah coughed and sputtered as his gaze darted around the room. Finally coming back into focus on the froakie, Aliah stretched his arm's out. Keme jumped into them and felt the shivers fade into the hug.

"Thank you."

Edited by WildChalice

Mie and Citrine

"Well you certainly aren't much of a talker. Don't worry about it. It's not that big of a deal. It's just people usually act all quiet when they don't want to talk and stutter like that. Then again, what do you have to be nervous about? Unless..." It all made sense now. Citrine had never seen someone with hair like that before. There was only one explanation to something so strange. "It's okay, your secret is safe with me. Anyways, we should probably head to the dorms to unpack our stuff. C'mon Rosie!"

The Skitty heard her name just right when she was going to pounce the Vulpix. So close. The Vulpix may have won this game, but she certainly wouldn't when the next. She followed her trainer in pursuit because losing a girl like this in a school so large was a danger to all.

Female Dorms, RM.002

"Yeah, sure thing..." Maya said, watching the other girl from the couch. Even Folie was interested enough to lift up his head- though the rest of him was still as flaccid as a Stunfisk. His head was right back down the moment his trainer got up though... that other panda didn't look like it was gonna be too interesting- not compared to the Dark type he had met earlier. "The name's Maya, by the way. And you're?"

She didn't really know what to think of the other girl. She seemed pleasant, at least as far as a first impression. Mannered, courteous. Looked like she had seen at least abit of exercise at some point during her lifetime. A bit on the short side though. More than anything, she was honestly just thankful the other pokemon that would living in the dorm wasn't something that was very big or imposing that Folie would doubtlessly feel the urge to challenge every ten minutes just for the hell of the time; something like oh- perhaps a fully-grown god damn Absol...

"Nice to meet you too Kage." Robert happily shook his hand, relaxing a bit as he tried to limit some of his paranoia. "And as for programs, I'm in the Trainers program. It was really the only program that made sense for me to be really. What about you?"

While Robert was focused on chatting, Kiai's focus was on mainly on the Ralts and how it looked them over, but after all he couldn't blame Lucas for being so observant. After all, they were completely new to each other, it'd only make sense to get a good feel for each other.

"I'm here for the breeding program. This place is pretty famous for it, y'know." He elected not to elaborate on his personal reasons, at least for now. "What are we supposed to do for entertainment around here, anyway? Most of my stuff's gonna be a few days behind me, and it's gonna be boring as hell if we're stuck in our dorms or something the whole time." Lucas was finding his own entertainment in the meantime; he lightly poked the Riolu with a telekinetic pulse, and let out a friendly murmur.

Adeline, Drake

Adeline was nervous at first when Whisper sneezed. Oh no. Does she already dislike me? Did I touch something bad before I stepped in here? I can't leave a bad impression already. That would be awful. She internally panicked until Whisper began to rub her head into Addy's hand. Adeline's face lit up and her lips formed a beaming smile. She did a small dance, spinning around while kicking her legs back, her heels striking her rear with every kick. She soon realized that she was probably making a fool of herself and stopped. She turned back to Whisper and began to gently pet her head. She was hesitant at first, but she slowly transitioned towards the back of Whisper's ear and began to scratch cautiously, making sure not to alarm the small Growlithe. Adeline looked back up to Drake. "I think I have a little gift for her then. And I guess for you too, if you'd like." Adeline pulled her hand back and strolled towards the window.

Adeline, with a little more effort than she would have liked, opened up the window and leaned out. She saw that Ellie was still patiently awaiting for her signal. Addy put her hands on either sides of her mouth and yelled. "Ellie, over here girl!" The Tropius lifted her head from the ground and looked over to see Adeline poking her head out of the window. Slowly but surely, Ellie hoisted herself into a standing position and began marching towards the window. Upon her arrival, Ellie nuzzled Adeline's face, obviously happy to see her trainer was safe.

"Mind if I get some fruit for these two?" Adeline pointed back towards Drake and Whisper. Ellie peaked through the window and saw the two. She was especially intrigued by the tiny Growlithe. Her maternal instincts made her want to come in and treat Whisper to anything she'd like, but Ellie knew that she was too large to fit in the room. Instead, she presented her neck to Adeline, the fruit protruding from her neck, ripe and ready to eat. Adeline reached her hand up, gently scratching right above where the fruit hung. Addy knew that this would help loosen the fruit from Ellie's neck. Not to mention, Ellie enjoyed it as well. Ellie closed her eyes and smiled as Adeline's fingers moved gently on her neck. With her other arm, Adeline reached up and grabbed three pieces of fruit. She moved her hand from Ellie's neck to her head, patting her gently. "Thank you so much Ellie. I'll be sure to get you something later, alright?" Ellie nodded and sat down in front of the window, peaking her head in.

Adeline briskly made her way back to Drake and Whisper. She placed one piece of fruit down on a coffee table and held the other two out for Drake and Whisper to take if they liked. "These are for you, if you'd like them. I know it seems weird to eat food that grows off of a Pokémon, but it's safely edible for anyone, Pokémon or human. Not to mention, it's delicious." Adeline smiled gently at Whisper, hoping she'd like the offering of the fruit.

"Oh, the Breeder Program. Well that's cool. As for entertainment... I'm not exactly sure really since this is my first day around here after all. Heck, I don't even know what the dorms look like." He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head awkwardly, not really having much of an answer for him. "Though I assume it wouldn't be too hard to find something to do in the free time. This IS somewhere we will be staying for a while."

The Riolu stepped back at the pulse until he heard the friendly murmur, chuckling back and trading off with a very light Vacuum Wave back which was pretty much just a friendly light breeze, especially since typing resistances would make it feel even less.

Edited by TurboAura

Mie and Citrine

"Eh? Secret?" Mie asked softly. She was worried as to what leaps in logic Citrine had made before saying that as there was clearly something Mie was missing from that conversation. She wanted to question what Citrine was talking about further but Citrine did bring up the fact that they had to unpack. In the end, Mie let the chance to ask what Citrine meant slip from her fingers.

As such, Mie followed suit. "Ah! Right." She said, still a bit shy about speaking to Citrine but at least with enough comfort. She'd find some time later to ask Citrine what she meant about Mie's 'secret'.

"Come on, Kagari." She said to the Vulpix before the two of them followed behind Citrine to their shared residence.

Mie and Citrine (Room 035)

It didn't take Citrine long to find her dorm room...mostly because there was a Skitty there to stop her. Rosie may not know how to read, but she could recognize the number 35 from before since Citrine may have been counting out loud. Citrine unlocked the door and pretty much dropped her stuff in the bedroom. In truth she really didn't have that much other than clothes. It probably took her a good 30 seconds to unpack.

"Well...it's bigger than I thought it'd be, but do they really have to keep these rooms so clean. A little dirt ain't going to kill anything." She then looked over to the Skitty who was enjoying a nice nap on her bed. Citrine then looked back wondering where her roomie might have gone or if she followed her.

Mie and Citrine (Room 035)

Mie followed suit and entered the dorm room, kicking her shoes off at the entranceway before closing the door to the dorm room. She noticed that Citrine had taken one of the bedrooms. Since she had no preference and honestly felt she had zero right to make the first pick, she was completely fine with taking the other bedroom.

She passed by the kitchenette which she was glad to see before heading to the other bedroom. In the end, being able to cook her own food was something she had hoped for.

Once she entered the bedroom, she let Kagari roam around the area so she could unpack her bags, which held her clothes, along with a laptop, some books, and a portable music player. After she put her papers and anything that were not clothes on top of the desk, she started unpacking all of her clothes.

In the meantime, Kagari walked out of the bedroom and began to explore the rest of the room, eventually coming to the door of Citrine's bedroom.

Adeline, Drake

Whisper barked quietly, a happy bark though. This fruit was the sensation she smelled earlier on Addy, or at least part of it. The rest was the natural scent of Ellie, the Tropius. The faint smell of her was very noticeable to Whisper, she was not even startled by the Tropius having already gotten a whiff her scent. The fruit also had a strong tropical odor one that nearly made Whisper hungry again despite being well fed this morning before Drake had left for school. One could say it was almost intoxicating it's smell was that strong pronounced. The sweetness almost made her feel lethargic and sleepy. She started to pant a little as a result. Her Odor Sleuth was still lingering, hence the strong reaction. After all, a dog's senses were already naturally high but this move made them reach their uppermost limits. Strong scent really effected the user in strange ways. It was the heightening of these senses that allowed them to hit Ghost types since they could sense which parts of the Ghost were truly solid enough at the time to be hit with a Normal or Fighting type attack. Of course the strong scent of fruit would have an effect when her nose was that sensitive. Luckily, it wore off at about this time. She only used the move to grab a sense of Addy, so not intending to use it for attack or keeping track of an opponent severely limited the amount of time Odor Sleuth would be active.

Drake took both of the fruits from Addy with a smile on her face. It was a very kind gesture from her and her Pokemon to do such a thing. "Well, if we didn't have a feast before we arrived to day we'd surely give them a try. My parents...kinda like cooking especially breakfast. Today was the last time they would get to see me for awhile so, they went a little all out this morning. I couldn't eat another bite even if I wanted to. So, I'll save these for later. I brought a small cooler with me, mostly full of food from this morning" she laughed after saying that, it was a silly thought, but Drake didn't like wasting food. She figured if you had it, it should be put to use. It might have been a bit silly but she really really felt this way. Especially about her parents cooking or anyone's cooking for that matter. They put the effort into making it. It going to waste would be a shame. This gift was the same so she didn't want it to go bad but also didn't want to refuse. That would be a bit rude to put down such an offer of kindness. So, she'd take it and preserve it for the right time. Drake giggled when she noticed Whisper's reaction to the fruit she felt the deeper breathing from her panting and knew already what had happened. "Aw... poor baby your smell was still heightened wasn't it Whisper. Don't worry Addy she'll be okay. But, I'm sure the scent of the fruit was very powerful to the point in actually made her tired. That means it must be very sweet. I should thank you and Ellie for such a wonderful gift." She said as she walked over towards the window. She looked at the Tropius sticking it's head through the window, clearly she was a bit sad the girl didn't fit in the room. She looked like such a lovely and gentle soul. "Thank you Ellie! You are very kind to give us such a wonderful gift. You're very pretty too." Drake then looked down at the little Growlithe in her hands. "You want to say thank you too Whisper?" a small bark came in reply. "Okay, I'll lift you up so you can say hi."

Drake lifted the little pup up to Ellie's eye level. Those big sparkling chocolate orbs were now looking right at Ellie. Whisper started to happily lick Ellie's face, a very dog-like way to say thank you. Her tongue was very small and still pretty soft since she was still a puppy. It was also very warm, after all Fire types did tend to have slightly higher body temperatures than other Pokemon.

As Arthur blundered into Room 25, his new "home," he felt like collapsing. From all angles, the day had been a disaster. He was left alone in a forgein environment with only a bug with a penchant for running off as a companion. He had made two failed attempts to introduce himself to his new classmates. And then he had gone off and gotten himself lost in the crowds of people, completely alone. Well, not completely alone, but again, his only friend was Monica, who decided that she wanted to see everything and meet everyone, all while Arthur had to carry her to keep her from being stepped on and accidentally roasting someone. He felt terrible about his attempts at introducing himself only to have him be cut off. He felt certain that the people he had attempted to introduce himself to would only remember him as "that akward boy with a boy that kept running away." And he was also certain that he would meet them again, only to have his failures shoved right back into his face. Arthur let out a sigh as the door groaned shut behind him.

He took a moment to absorb his surroundings and to try to get his mind off of how terrible his day had been so far. It was a fairly nice room, considering that it was a standard issue dorm in every respect. There was a simple living room space and a small kitchen area attached. On left and right sides of this space, there were two bedrooms. They both seemed to be the same, so Arthur simply decdied to take the one on the right simply because he was there first and he'd be damned if he didn't need to spend a moment to recollect his thoughts and emotions. He went into the room and sat down on the bed he found in there.

"Why is everything always go wrong?" Arthur muttered under his breath. Due to his upbringing as the son of athletes, he had been always told to work out whenever he had something on his mind so he could symbolically work through it and clear his mind. Now, though, Arthur felt like his arms were about to fall off since he'd been holding Monica for a considerable time now. Monica came up to the brooding boy and nudged him with her top horn.

"What's up?" Arthur asked her, only to follow her eyes to where they were pointing. Straight to the door out of Room 025. "You are one crazy bug, you know that?" His body aching in protest, Arthur rose from the bed with Monica alongside him and began to walk towards the door. In the end, he knew he had to get back out there and meet at least some of his new classmates. He knew he had to at least try to make a decent impression with some of them. And so, accepting the fact that he would have to rest later, Arthur opened the door to the hallway and decided to wait there for any other classmates who decided to go to their rooms. Maybe he'd be able to at least talk to some of them and introduce himself before they went into their own rooms. He briefly entertained the thought of maybe going back to where the registration crowds were, but then shot his own idea when he remembered that he probably couldn't handle the company of girls in his current emotional state.

"And now my watch begins..."

Boys dorm

Despite being the first day, everything seemed to happen in a rush at the boys dorm. All the older students were whispering and looking around with a worried expression on their faces. Some looked even scared.

Hurry up!”

Let's go! It might show up any moment!”

It's too soon. Calm down.”

I hope it doesn't show up...”

How much longer do we have?”

None of them stopped to have a friendly conversation. Instead they just rushed by everyone, creating an uneasy atmosphere. Things kept going like that for a while until suddenly all the lights went out. The dorm went pitch black as even the sunlight didn't seem to able to pierce through the windows. Before the students could recover and get used to the sudden darkness, all doors flew open, except the exits. The doors and windows all slammed shut and didn't budge. There was no way out, only in. And soon the students realized they were trapped inside and the chaos started to unfold.

Aaagh it's here!”

No! It can't be! It's too soon!”

HIDE!”

The older students all rushed into the closest room they could find. They didn't even stop to apologize if they ran over someone else.

Suddenly a loud and creepy laughter could be heard all over the place all electrical appliances started to come alive and make noise.

Girls dorm

Unlike the boys dorm, everything was rather quiet at the girls dorm. A lot of students were going in and out and meeting up with friends or family. There were a lot of soft voices carried around by the wind and, in some cases, giggling.

There were no signs of anything that would disturb the peace until a certain red head arrived. On her shoulder sat a rather excited Chimchar that was making a backflip every few steps the girl took.

The girl seemed to share the same excitement as her Pokémon because as soon as she was a few meters from the door, the peace was gone. “WOOOOOO! This place is humongous! HOUSE PARTAAAAY!!!!!” she yelled as she slammed the door open. “Who'se ready to heat things up?”

• Veterans

Not even two minutes had passed after James had jumped onto his bed before a commotion started outside. A minute passed before suddenly all of the lights turned off, Darkness enveloped the entire building and the doors were suddenly slaming open while the windows slammed shut. "What in the Distortion World is going on in here, not even 5 fucking minutes and something's going wrong already...."James got off his bed grumpily before slowly walking to the door that had somehow opened itself. "Oi Crescent, I'm going out to find out whatever the fuck is going in this building." He absent mindedly said before leaving the room.

Once in the corridor, he noticed it was pretty much abandoned, some papers and other items were dropped on the floor but aside from that it was like a ghost house. "Can anybody please tell me, what in the name of all that is holy is happening in this place!" James shouted out in an attempt to get someone to explain to him what was going.

• Support Squad

Wolt & Claude

As the boys arrived at the building they thought was the boys dorm, Claude looked flatly at his new room-mate. "Yes, this is absolutely the boys dorm." Claude pointed at the excited redhead girl. "oh master of orienteering, please, lead onwards.

Johnny, Sim, and Lucas

Johnny looked surprised for a second upon hearing that he'd just met his Roommate. However, before he spoke up, all trace of surprise had vanished from his face and voice.

"Well, I'd say that our meeting each other warrants us heading off to the Dorms to find our Rooms. What do you guys think?"

Wolt & Claude

"Oh, shut up. If you knew where the boy's dorm was why didn't you speak up?" Wolt said with a mixture of anger and embarrassment while Inigo silently snickers as he watches the events unfold. "Also, if we know that this isn't the right dorm why would we go in?"

• Support Squad

Claude and Wolt

"Well I assumed you had a purpose for coming here" Claude replied innocently, an angelic expression on his face. "Maybe you had a friend here, I don't know. Perhaps the master had discerned a shortcut to get to our destination?" A grin spread across Claudes face now as he teased his new room-mate. This year was going to be fun.

Aliah

Despite all the chaos Aliah could hear outside his door, he made no attempt to move. Only the laughter got a response which was for Aliah to shiver a bit harder. Since his door was wide open Aliah had little choice but to get up and ensure that his belongings were left alone. Moving stiffly Aliah got up and realized how thoroughly soaked his clothing was.

"Good Water Pulse, Keme" Aliah praised sincerely as Keme look a bit nervous. The froakie jumped with joy. Unable to get the door to the hallway to shut Aliah was torn about changing. He didn't want to catch a cold but he didn't want to expose that to everyone either. Aliah stood silently thinking...

Edited by WildChalice