What would break your heart

Damage

There are some awesome characters in reborn and some that are not so awesome. What event (if it came to pass) would break your heart. I.E Fern becoming president or living any longer. My heart would tear in half if anything happened to Cain. He's the best buddy in any pokemon game ever. Its actually kind of sad you only team up with him once.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would cry if anything happened to undo all of Adrienn's work while we were gone. I am super hyped for E16 because we'll finally get to see Reborn beautiful again, especially now that the water is fixed! But given the teaser at the end of E15, I think my heart will indeed be broken... We'll just have to wait, I guess.

I would be literally heart broken if something were to happen to one or more of my Pokemon. Imagine an event in which one of your Pokemon gets killed off, Nuzlock style, for some reason or another. I would be both sad, and pretty freaking angry, seeing as I've put quite a bit of time into my team. Of course, you could always have some sort of sacrificial lamb... Sorry Mr. Bidioof...

Fern killing someone.

I trust you... Don't do anything you'll regret, Fern.

EDIT: Well, that might be a bit misleading. I meant, I hope Fern never kills someone, because I believe he isn't evil enough to do such a thing. If he kills anyone... I don't want to think about it.

Edited by InnocentBoy

I don't think Ame would be evil enough to have any of our Pokemon killed off. It's never happened in a real game, and just seems malicious for the sake of it. I'd cry if anything happened to Lilith, my lovely Delphox. Can't do Nuzlockes ever because I don't want to lose my Pokemon.

It would definitely break my heart for there to be an unwinnable battle against Fern.

Edited by Generalguy64

Storywise:

- Crauberry joining Team Meteor. All the unknown destruction from that...yikes.

- Archer or Maxwell dying. They're little rascals, but they could easily get involved in serious shit.

- The collapse of 7th street. All that potential destroyed.

Gamewise:

- Axe or moving of Ralts until later in the game.

- Removal of strength glitch with no replacement.

- Denial of faster breeding and/or profits from it.

- Not releasing live trading or battles after all that teasing.