What would break your heart

Damage

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I would be sad if Saphira or Titania went down in battle. I can't say I'd be too sad if any of the other characters went down.

I would however, be quite sad if Blake DOESN'T die by the end of the story.

1. One of our friends dies

2. Blake + Fern + Solaris + Sigmund + Sirius + Bennett doesn't die by the end of the game

3. T3RR4 gets trapped forever, and doesn't show up in our adventures again.

Edited by biboo195

I don't know why, but I would be sad if Fern were to die... I mean, he's evil, and i WOULD want something bad to happen to him (Flobot trapping him in the school and taking his pokemon, and giving me that DAMN ROSERADE... bye fern... also I haven't finished the game but i am assuming that nothing happens) but i wouldn't want him to die.

Blake is another matter entirely. I would not feel anything for him.

Also, I would be devastated if Cain's sense of humor was taken away entirely, and he was just serious all the time always.

I don't know why you people are wishing for Fern to die. I mean yes he's easily despised but he already got some payback with Blake, Sirius, and Florinia just slamming him so hard for the mansion fight. I mean he was the laughing stock of the group. If anything, I feel kind of bad if he did die.

Blake, on the other hand, can go die in a hole. Fern is all talk but Blake...is just cruel. He threatened Shelly, let people starve to death, and pushed his own brother off a mountain all while trolling you all the way up the mountain.

There is one event that I anticipate and would not like to see:

Seeing Titania kill Amaria, or Titania commiting suicide through all the conflict.

I really doubt that this would ever happen. Titania really cares about Amaria and I don't think any leader who didn't die in real life will die in game.

I really doubt that this would ever happen. Titania really cares about Amaria and I don't think any leader who didn't die in real life will die in game.

I always found Tania's last words to you to be quite indicative of suicide tbh , I don't recall the exact quote but it was something along the lines of her getting out of people's way...for good, which led me to believe that maybe after everything's done with, she'll try to commit suicide. I hope I'm wrong though, as her dying would break my heart X:

Other than that, Reborn being mysteriously discontinued would break my heart

If anybody hurts Cain,

People are gonna be hurting.

Real people.

Physically.

0_0

Don't even think about it!

I kind of hope things get resolved with Titania because she's an interesting character.

but if either of them died I wouldn't be too heartbroken.

To be honest, it seems like a shame for characters t be killed off.

It permanently eliminates them from the story.

At least if they survived til the end, you could probably still battle them again post-game.

But Correy and Kiki can never be battled again now unless you restart the game.

(They could do some silly thing where the protagonists who were killed off are revived but that would eliminate basically all the actual drama)

Depends on whether Cain's into that kind of stuff...

Correction: if anyone grievously injures him.

(It says pretty boy so I'm gonna say he :D)

I guess it's all good if that's what he's into :3 :3 :3

Now I want to see that in the game for some reason....

Correction: if anyone grievously injures him.

(It says pretty boy so I'm gonna say he :D)

I guess it's all good if that's what he's into :3 :3 :3

Now I want to see that in the game for some reason....

...And that's why it is rumoured writing his character kills Ame's brain cells...

If that manages to get in the game, though, the question will be who will have the honor...I think that'l go to the 'Creative Writing'-section of the forums...

If anyone hurts Shelly, it'll be the end for them.........

Though on an another note, I would like to see Taka and Solaris eventually understanding each other in the end, though something tells me that won't happen and something will happen to one of them, would be sad then though.

(What I want to see happen though, Fern gets trapped into a cage and this time begs us to let him out)

I would be really sad if something happened to Anna.

That poor little girl deserves some love...

It would also be kind of sad for me if something happened to Fern. I know he is a jerk and stuff, but he got wreck'd hard in that mansion fight. Kinda humiliating for him...

Oh, screw it, I get emotional all the time, I would feel sad if anything bad happens.

I would be really sad if something happened to Anna.

That poor little girl deserves some love...

It would also be kind of sad for me if something happened to Fern. I know he is a jerk and stuff, but he got wreck'd hard in that mansion fight. Kinda humiliating for him...

Oh, screw it, I get emotional all the time, I would feel sad if anything bad happens.

*wins the game, defeats all meteors who are sent to jail, turns out nobody really died and were all okay, also became rich and raised powerful pokemon through love and compassion*

*Feels Sad*