What's your personality?

INFJ-T (“The Advocate”)

30% Introverted

10% Intuitive

65% Feeling

15% Judging

23% Turbulent

I feel like this was somewhat accurate for me. Although maybe I wouldn't exactly call myself an advocate >.>

Edited by IronWraith

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INFP here. That seems pretty common among the people in this thread.

"The Mediator"

Variant: Assertive

Role: Diplomat

21% Introverted

47% Intuitive

23% Feeling

75% Prospecting

51% Assertive

All in all, that seems pretty accurate, though I can't really see myself as a diplomat. I hate planning, hate organizing, etc. I just go with the flow most of the time. I tend to procrastinate, but it always works out in the end, so it doesn't really bother me. I do like to be right, so Assertive makes some sense, but I'm also very careful not to offend anybody, which takes precedence if need be. I like to dream about things and come up with new ideas, so much so that I stop focusing on old ideas and leave them behind to the point where I rarely finish something. Hm.

intp as per usual

a61cbdd415.png

not sure what turbulent or assertive means

• Loathe Rules and Guidelines – These social struggles are partly a product of INTPs' desire to bypass the rules, of social conduct and otherwise. While this attitude helps INTPs' strength of unconventional creativity, it also causes them to reinvent the wheel constantly and to shun security in favor of autonomy in ways that can compromise both.

d2f78b16ff.jpg

hmm interesting

Edited by Jelly

• Administrators

They said only 3% of the people have it. But it is like the most common type in this thread ~_~.

In a case like that, consider your sample. We're all internetty people, probably more specifically forum-goers or Pokemon fans, and then specifically we're all on this forum, and even more specifically the type of people on this forum who are likely to click on this thread and bother to take the test and respond.

So what that might tell you is that particular type, or the types that are best-represented here, are the sort more inclined to a place like this.

I wonder what that says about this place itself?

I'm INFJ, as usual. Admittedly, this site's analysis of it is the most accurate to me personally that I've seen in a while. I was impressed.

• Support Squad

INFP here. That seems pretty common among the people in this thread.

"The Mediator"

Variant: Assertive

Role: Diplomat

21% Introverted

47% Intuitive

23% Feeling

75% Prospecting

51% Assertive

All in all, that seems pretty accurate, though I can't really see myself as a diplomat. I hate planning, hate organizing, etc. I just go with the flow most of the time. I tend to procrastinate, but it always works out in the end, so it doesn't really bother me. I do like to be right, so Assertive makes some sense, but I'm also very careful not to offend anybody, which takes precedence if need be. I like to dream about things and come up with new ideas, so much so that I stop focusing on old ideas and leave them behind to the point where I rarely finish something. Hm.

BRUH!

I should really quote the other INFPs too but

BRUH!

Sounds INFP to me, right down to the last letter.

In a case like that, consider your sample. We're all internetty people, probably more specifically forum-goers or Pokemon fans, and then specifically we're all on this forum, and even more specifically the type of people on this forum who are likely to click on this thread and bother to take the test and respond.

So what that might tell you is that particular type, or the types that are best-represented here, are the sort more inclined to a place like this.

I wonder what that says about this place itself?

I'm INFJ, as usual. Admittedly, this site's analysis of it is the most accurate to me personally that I've seen in a while. I was impressed.

If such things can believed, you cannot do it all alone. You need an anchor.

I got:

Logician (INTP-T)

Variant: Turbulent

Role: Analyst

Introverted 87%

Intuitive 51%

Thinking 33%

Prospecting 40%

Turbulent 30%

Strengths:

• Great analysts and abstract thinkers
  • Imaginative and original