What's your personality?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

mine is smthink like that:

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS: ADVOCATE (INFJ-T) (more about it: http://www.16personalities.com/infj-personality) (lol)

-introverted: 46%

-intuitive: 22%

-feeling: 34%

-judging: 4%

-turbulent: 21%

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

The personality is completly wrong exept if i am complete idiot and i don't know anything about myself :mellow: (90% possible) . The stats i can say that they are quiet accurate. I could say it would be better with 15-25% judging, 38% feeling, 25-30% turbulent, and intuitive around 35%. The introverted thing it sould be between 46-70% based on situation so i let it be like that.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Edited by Pausaunias

I got INFJ Advocate

24% Introverted

60% Intuitive

35% Feeling

34% Judging

10% Turbulent

Strengths:

Creative – Combining a vivid imagination with a strong sense of compassion.

Insightful – Seeing through dishonesty and disingenuous motives.

Inspiring and Convincing – Speaking in human terms, not technical, INFJs have a fluid, inspirational writing style that appeals to the inner idealist in their audience.

Decisive – Their creativity, insight and inspiration are able to have a real impact on the world.

Altruistic – These strengths are used for good.

Weaknesses:

Sensitive – When someone challenges or criticizes INFJs’ principles or values, they are likely to receive an alarmingly strong response.

Extremely Private – INFJs are extremely private when it comes to their personal lives, using this image to keep themselves from having to truly open up, even to close friends.

Perfectionistic – INFJs are all but defined by their pursuit of ideals.

Always Need to Have a Cause – INFJs get so caught up in the passion of their pursuits that any of the cumbersome administrative or maintenance work that comes between them and the ideal they see on the horizon is deeply unwelcome.

Can Burn Out Easily – Their passion, poor patience for routine maintenance, tendency to present themselves as an ideal.

I disagree with being Altruistic as while I understand that there are many problems with the world I have no intention to change that as I'm no politician and would most likely screw up badly if I tried lol also there's no way I'm inspiring or convincing that's just proposterus XD!

To end I'm at times decisive but most of the time I'm indecisive.

Aside from that I would say this is a totally accurate description of my personality.

Edited by The5ilverback

I'm not too surprised by the results or anything, but I got Architect (INTJ-A).

17% Introverted

50% Intuitive

54% Thinking

60% Judging

27% Assertive

I looked at the strengths and weaknesses. They must be on to something.